Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:21:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐⭐⭐ [ANN] eCredit ⭐⭐⭐ (a WAVES token)  (Read 545 times)
galactic123 (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 12:43:19 AM

Weekly Bounty! (Every Friday till Airdrop / ICO ends)

Get 2000 eCredits for mentioning the token on Twitter. Log in to your http://ecreditcoin.net user and in your dashboard you will see the bounty option and all details.

Whats New
eCredit is a token for monetizing websites and blogs.  Currently we are working on improving the banner gadget and everything that could be related to the advertiser side of things. In the coming week will also work on an user to user zero fee transfer option. In March, plans are to develop APIs for webmasters, such as automating payments.

eCredit, a WAVES Platform token. Rewards and more. Main site: eCreditCoin.Net
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
galactic123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 03:34:58 AM

Updates

*  eCreditCoin ICO stage is almost over. February 15th, it becomes tradeable in at least one exchange.

*  We have been working out alliances with WAVES nodes.  If you are into leasing WAVES via the waves platform, you should check out  https://www.localwavesnode.com/  They reward eCreditCoins in addition to WAVES and LWN tokens.

J1300

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:03:42 PM

Very Interesting Token! Keep working, I hope you get many successes  Grin
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 08:26:07 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2019, 08:59:01 PM by thinkme1st

The website lacks information, lots of things are missing including details about team and social links. There is still one day to the ICO and i didn't find any ICO page or information about the ICO details or results.

ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 08:31:27 PM

SCAM ACCUSATION
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5111117.0

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
galactic123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 04:16:42 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2019, 11:09:48 AM by galactic123

Hello.  I am Alfred Peter indeed. I will update my SEOClerks profile to confirm this.  About Prashant, thanks for the heads up. That is the picture he sent me, I didn't know.  He has not even been active anymore, so he has been removed from the team.  eCredit is a WAVES token, currently trading on the WAVES platform:  https://client.wavesplatform.com/dex?assetId2=2i1K7tCEFcawe1iqwjnCXGknBvE62piVmXHcTpbgrHDu&assetId1=WAVES

galactic123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 02:13:18 PM

---
---
---

A quick update: There are now additional features within the website to help members earn more coins. Most recently added is a PTP link that, if shown on certain traffic exchange sites (dashboard mentions which), it will generate eCredit coin rewards.  There are also proof of stake rewards too. The eCredit coin token is fully tradeable in the WavesPlatform exchange.  Now working on additional features, API, and in conversations to add to some additional cryptocoin exchange sites.
---
---
---

bulfex

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 12:18:13 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2019, 10:24:15 PM by bulfex

Hi.Why do you write everywhere that you pay 2% weekly POS(As long as you keep at least 5000 ECREDIT, you will automatically earn eCreditCoins, around 2% weekly) which is not truth because you pay 0.1%.Could you please explain that.I hold more than 3.5M tokens in my account but don't get these 2% every week.

https://ibb.co/5s0DFRn

They have fixed the glitch in the system and now they pay 2% POS every week.Thanks
galactic123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 11:09:04 AM

Hi.Why do you write everywhere that you pay 2% weekly POS(As long as you keep at least 5000 ECREDIT, you will automatically earn eCreditCoins, around 2% weekly) which is not truth because you pay 0.1%.Could you please explain that.I hold more than 3.5M tokens in my account but don't get these 2% every week.

They have fixed the glitch in the system and now they pay 2% POS every week.Thanks

-
-
-
-

The minimum to hold now in order to receive rewards is 10000 eCredit, and only for eCredit kept in your WAVES Platform wallet.

mrquackquack

Activity: 1134
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 01:38:04 AM

still alive?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: