Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:14:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SUT] - SUAPP.ORG - Decentralized Idea Sharing Blockchain Platform  (Read 22871 times)
SUAPP (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:24:21 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2018, 09:00:12 PM by SUAPP

ICO SUAPP.ORG – Decentralized Idea Sharing Blockchain Platform | BOUNTIES CAMPAIGN | AIRDROP

WEBSITE BOUNTY WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK MEDIUM TELEGRAM GROUP REDDIT TELEGRAM CHANNEL YOUTUBE

SUAPP Official Bounty Program

Total Bounty Budget: 50 Million SUT Tokens
Total Bounty Budget will be allocated along all bounties as follows:

12.5% (YouTube Campaign)
12.5% (Moderation)
12.5% (Blog/Article)
12.5% (Promotional Graphics Design & MEME)
50% (Social Media Airdrop: Facebook, Telegram, Reddit and Twitter bounties)

YouTube Campaign

How to Participate:
YouTube Videos (max. 5 entries per week)
Create unique minimum 3mins video that explain SUAPP project – original content, relevance to the project as well as informational value. With that said, the videos will be evaluated for content quality and accuracy as well as community response. The videos with the most views earn higher SUP Tokens from the bounties pool down to the least video views. Removing a video in the middle of ICO crowdsale will disqualify you.
Register and Log into SUAPP Account, goto Bounties Dashboard Section, insert your video link and attach video screenshot.
Do not delete until End of ICO crowdsale when video will be evaluated for payment.
Note: All bounty Payments will be Issued after End of ICO crowdsale and Token Distribution. (Allow at least 2 Weeks for bounty calculations)

Moderation/Community Manager

How to Participate:
We evaluate your activities in this Announcement Thread by Moderating and Managing the thread. Keeping that active by Posting regular updates, news announcements from official thread, Twitter, Facebook etc. will be review at End of ICO crowdsale.
Do not delete any post until End of ICO crowdsale whereas comment and response will be evaluated for payment.
Note: All bounty Payments will be Issued after End of ICO crowdsale and Token Distribution. (Allow at least 2 Weeks for bounty calculations)

Blog/Article

How to Participate:
Blog / Article (max. 5 entries per week)
SUAPP will reward writers who write quality Reviews, Articles About "SUAPP" Project, and the ICO crowdsale. Additionally, discussions about the "SUAPP" participation opportunity in their blogs, Websites, Forums and Pages/Thread. Removing an article in the middle of ICO crowdsales will disqualify you.
SUAPP will reward experienced presentations on Investment Instruction about "SUAPP" Project and it’s Tokensale.
Register and Log into SUAPP Account, goto Bounties Dashboard Section, insert your Blog/Article post link and attach post screenshot.
Do not delete any post until End of ICO crowdsale whereas blog post and response will be evaluated for payment.

Promotional Graphics Design & MEME

How to Participate:
Promotional Graphics Design & MEME (max. 5 entries per week)
SUAPP will reward Promotional Graphics Designers who create quality promotional advert / MEME About "SUAPP" Project, and the ICO crowdsale. Additionally, SUAPP promotional images must be of different sizes and must be posted on blogs, Websites, Forums and Social media. Keep the image until the end of the ICO crowdsales. Removing image in the middle of ICO crowdsales will disqualify you.
For Promotional Graphics Designers copy of this Promotional Graphics Design & MEME must be submitted to SUAPP telegram Admin username “@fashola87” with details:
1. Promotional Graphics image / post link.
2. ETH wallet address.
3. SUAPP Account Login email.
Do not delete any post until End of ICO crowdsale whereas Promotional Graphics Design & MEME and response will be evaluated for payment.

Social Media Airdrop: Facebook, Telegram, Reddit, Medium and Twitter bounties

How to Participate:
Followers, Contributors of our upcoming SUP Token Crowdsale event and early adopter we benefit a lot from the bounties pool, rewards and bonus... Join our Facebook, Telegram, Reddit, Medium and Twitter today. Be a part of decentralized idea sharing and rewards blockchain community, Payment will be paid along with all other bounties.
Do not delete leave group until End of ICO crowdsale whereas activities and contribution will be noted for extra bonuses.

SUAPP WEBSITE: https://suapp.org
Whitepaper: https://suapp.org/suapp-whitepaper-en/
Email: info@suapp.org
Facebook Link: https://facebook.com/suappofficial
Telegram Group Link: https://t.me/suapptoken
Telegram Channel Link: https://t.me/suapptoken_announcement
Twitter Account Link: https://twitter.com/suapp1
Medium Link: https://medium.com/@suapp
Reddit Link: https://reddit.com/u/SUAPPplatform
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnHBRBf79N3jwGegFuylMpg

Note: Bounty Campaigns end November 5th

Disclaimer:
Any data that is collected during this Bounty Campaign, may be used to inform participants about promotional events and news in the future. We may use parts of the Videos, Graphics Design/Meme & Blog/Article as testimonials, as content or part of a marketing campaign, or on our YouTube channel. We will not share your personal information or email address with any third parties.
The SUAPP Team reserves the right to reject Videos, Graphics Design/Meme & Blog/Article at any time if they violate any rules, are subject to manipulation, or contain unethical content.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:23:22 PM

Hi dev, Am I the only one seeing this?

In your Total supply, is written 100 Billion SUP, but what you wrote there are 5 different stages of the sales and each round is 50 Billion SUP for sale which amount to 250 Billion.

Then you said you have 15% for bounty which are suppose to be 15 Billion according to your supply but what you have there is 5 Billion. Can you explain more?

Finally, how will bounty hunters track their results?

Thanks.
cjrst8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:51:11 PM

Overall I think this is a great idea, however it has to be executed properly for it to be a success. Best of luck

SUAPP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:45:27 PM

In your Total supply, is written 100 Billion SUP, but what you wrote there are 5 different stages of the sales and each round is 50 Billion SUP for sale which amount to 250 Billion.

Then you said you have 15% for bounty which are suppose to be 15 Billion according to your supply but what you have there is 5 Billion. Can you explain more?

Thanks.

Appreciate your observations ;  Total supply is 100Billion while 50Billion only is available for sales. do you read information below sales round "Unsold tokens from previous rounds will be moved into the next round. The token sale will automatically go to the next round when tokens are sold out in the prior round" If we sold out all 50Billion during PRE-ICO, that is final. No additional token to be sold.

Pertaining to bounty, we have other bounty to take care like Translation, Bug and so on which are not included on our crowdsale dashboard bounty section "https://crowdsale-suapp.org"

Our crowdsale dashboard will manage every bounty activities.
Thanks
Floromy18

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 05:43:18 AM

SUAPP is an evolution blockchain platform that unite students across Africa with sole aim of sharing innovative ideas that will add value to Africa continent and aids economic growth.
Love this project
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:37:30 AM

the idea is great for african students in africa and across, but blockchain is a new venture in africa i wish you put in your timeline or schedule some public lectures for the students and public about blockchain.
SUAPP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:19:22 AM

the idea is great for african students in africa and across, but blockchain is a new venture in africa i wish you put in your timeline or schedule some public lectures for the students and public about blockchain.

Sure! That is our mission which is clearly stated on the website. We shall reveal more plans that we make SUAPP dream realistic after crowdsale.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:09:17 PM

Thanks.

Appreciate your observations ;  Total supply is 100Billion while 50Billion only is available for sales. do you read information below sales round "Unsold tokens from previous rounds will be moved into the next round. The token sale will automatically go to the next round when tokens are sold out in the prior round" If we sold out all 50Billion during PRE-ICO, that is final. No additional token to be sold.

Pertaining to bounty, we have other bounty to take care like Translation, Bug and so on which are not included on our crowdsale dashboard bounty section "https://crowdsale-suapp.org"

Our crowdsale dashboard will manage every bounty activities.
Thanks

Ok Thanks for the quick reply. I will try and read your white paper and look into the project closely. Wish you and your team the best of luck.
arifdadang34

Activity: 518
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:45:51 AM

I read your mission and found this "Build a blockchain based value and idea sharing platform." isn't the idea the same as social media?
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:23:58 AM

Sure! That is our mission which is clearly stated on the website. We shall reveal more plans that we make SUAPP dream realistic after crowdsale.
wow thats going be a dream come true for the blockchain technology in africa , am waiting to move with you and see the beautiful path this project is going to take, hopefully a successful one
Asmh85

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:50:33 PM

Hi dev
You have a great deal of bounty , KYC is required or not? Is there locking up period for bounty rewards?
Muhammad Al-Ikhlash W.DK

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:48:59 PM

Restricted areas?
SUAPP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:01:59 PM

Hi dev
You have a great deal of bounty , KYC is required or not? Is there locking up period for bounty rewards?

Thanks for your support!
No KYC required.
Bounty reward will be paid 2 weeks after crowdsale.
dilkhan123

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:17:16 AM

Great project!  Very well explained in this video
SUAPP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:25:31 AM

hi

Hello;
How may I help you today?
mwcointrend

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:58:49 AM

Suapp is a decentralized Idea Sharing and Reward Blockchain Platform with the sole aim of liberating African Student through Idea Sharing that will leads to project development, increase productivity and boost economic growth.
omar123456

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:29:19 AM

oksathepo

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:46:39 PM

Hi all, I'm interested in BitMart bounty program. Are there people who aware of it? I also have heard that campaign is one of the most reliable one.
tonelot

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:52:34 PM

Hi all, I'm interested in BitMart bounty program. Are there people who aware of it? I also have heard that campaign is one of the most reliable one.
Hi, sounds interesting, lets see.
I googled it and found out website bitmart.com and just have received my first 20 BMX for registering there. There is also a possibility to win up to 20,000 BMX by simply inviting friends with your referral link. It really works.
oksathepo

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:15:02 PM

Hi, sounds interesting, lets see.
I googled it and found out website bitmart.com and just have received my first 20 BMX for registering there. There is also a possibility to win up to 20,000 BMX by simply inviting friends with your referral link. It really works.

Thanks for prompt reply, I will PM you
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: