Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:25:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the signature campaign accept copper members?  (Read 251 times)
duythan1988 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:56:32 PM

Hello! I admit I'm a hunter. But today's bonuses are probably ineffective. Since the downgrade, we have tried a lot to improve the rank. Today I have to spend some money to buy copper member. The purpose is to get some benefits in the forum. But I see the signature campaigns do not accept copper members. Is this unfair to people like me? With this post I would like to have a good person rescue me. You know, the amount of money I can buy for a copper member can be used to buy food for a week. Thanks for reading.
Sorry because english is not my native language

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:02:19 PM

Hello! I admit I'm a hunter. But today's bonuses are probably ineffective. Since the downgrade, we have tried a lot to improve the rank. Today I have to spend some money to buy copper member. The purpose is to get some benefits in the forum. But I see the signature campaigns do not accept copper members. Is this unfair to people like me? With this post I would like to have a good person rescue me. You know, the amount of money I can buy for a copper member can be used to buy food for a week. Thanks for reading.
Sorry because english is not my native language
I feel bad for you but hey(!) these rules are for everyone. Don't take it personally. The forum (community) wants you to do good job for the forum, make quality post, help the community and in the mean time - the forum also needs to stop spammers hence all these new requirements and stuffs. I am sure some day you will get used to it.

Try creating good posts and be a community person.

Update:
Looks like a copper member can have a signature. Check this OP: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032765.0

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
evergreendog

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:04:41 PM

I truly feel sorry for you if $12 can buy you food for a week, a lot of the members here are very rude to poor 3rd worlders, I'm sure others here will berate you for not earning a single merit.
duythan1988 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:12:41 PM

I feel bad for you but hey(!) these rules are for everyone. Don't take it personally. The forum (community) wants you to do good job for the forum, make quality post, help the community and in the mean time - the forum also needs to stop spammers hence all these new requirements and stuffs. I am sure some day you will get used to it.

Try creating good posts and be a community person.

I'm trying to do it. just a little frustrating. thank you for the evaluation
Alone055

Activity: 1050
Merit: 204

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 05:15:03 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 05:46:06 PM by Alone055

I would have given you the Merit required to rank up, but I didn't really see you making any efforts for it in your post history, except for the fact that you are agreeing with the system. It is sad that you had to spend your money for it, but I wish you had spent some of your time instead in trying to understand what is going on around and improve your habits in the forum, but you are committing yourself that you are a hunter and that is what you are here for.

And I think, Copper Membership can only lift a few account related restrictions but doesn't make you able to join Signature Campaigns that do not accept users of your rank.

Take a look at my further history. Before I was just a hunter. Anyway thank you

I did, but unfortunately, I found nothing else than Bounty reports and one/two liners in different Alternative Cryptocurrencies boards. None of these make you worthy for what I wish I could give you. But, it's still not over. Better late than never, you know? You should start reading around and learn a few things, like the rules first of all, and then the stickies that carry almost everything you need to know about posting, improvements, the questions you might have in mind and everything. Once you do that, you will definitely face no problems.
Remember, you can still be a part of Bounties if you are a good user. A bounty participant doesn't always have to be a bad/spammy user, nor a good user always have to stay out of them. They are just bonuses that you can have once you are worthy of them.

vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:16:29 PM

You know, the amount of money I can buy for a copper member can be used to buy food for a week. Thanks for reading.

let me suggest this. If you really need $ 12 to buy food then I'll send the $ 12 in btc. in return, you post the receipt of the purchase as a photo here.

please post a BTC address.

EDIT

And after you earned 24$ without spamming you send me 12$ back
Simple_Plan

Activity: 113
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:20:46 PM

let me suggest this. If you really need $ 12 to buy food then I'll send the $ 12 in btc. in return, you post the receipt of the purchase as a photo here.
LOL. In some countries, a lunch only costs you $1.

∞ HYPNOXYS | A Backed Protocol To Decentralize The Chatting Industry
visit : www.hypnoxys.com
duythan1988 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:25:33 PM

LOL. In some countries, a lunch only costs you $1.
it's correct. Our one-day food purchase is around $ 2
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:26:39 PM

I truly feel sorry for you if $12 can buy you food for a week, a lot of the members here are very rude to poor 3rd worlders, I'm sure others here will berate you for not earning a single merit.

If homeless people came into your yard every day to use it as a toilet you might still feel sorry for them, but you'd be pretty pissed off, too. That's basically how the 3rd world shitposters behave: this forum is the front yard and "earning their daily needs" is the metaphorical equivalent of shitting on it.

duythan1988 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:28:12 PM

EDIT

I do not ask for money here. I'm just asking the interests of a copper member
vlom
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:29:20 PM

EDIT

I do not ask for money here. I'm just asking the interests of a copper member

well, then I cancel my offer.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16620

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 05:30:48 PM

But I see the signature campaigns do not accept copper members.
Since this hasn't been answered yet: it depends on the campaign manager. I would accept Copper Members at Member rate, but I would also require them to have earned 35 Merit, to ensure their post quality is high.

I truly feel sorry for you if $12 can buy you food for a week
Why feel sorry? I wish I could buy a week's worth of food for $12!

a lot of the members here are very rude to poor 3rd worlders, I'm sure others here will berate you for not earning a single merit.
Only a few members are very rude. Most real users hate spam though, no matter where you come from.

duythan1988 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:31:39 PM

I would have given you the Merit required to rank up, but I didn't really see you making any efforts for it in your post history, except for the fact that you are agreeing with the system. It is sad that you had to spend your money for it, but I wish you had spent some of your time instead in trying to understand what is going on around and improve your habits in the forum, but you are committing yourself that you are a hunter and that is what you are here for.

And I think, Copper Membership can only lift a few account related restrictions but doesn't make you able to join Signature Campaigns that do not accept users of your rank.
Take a look at my further history. Before I was just a hunter. Anyway thank you
duythan1988 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:34:12 PM

haha You're teasing me. unless you are very rich. no one gives money to an unknown person
vlom
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:36:40 PM

haha You're teasing me. unless you are very rich. no one gives money to an unknown person

nope. you don't have to be rich to help people. and you have to know that i am not rich compared to most of the other people that life in the same country as I do. and 12$ is not much for me. it would just mean to drink two beers less.  so the offer was serious and honest.

EDIT. and i dont earn anything while posting this. my signature campaign quota is already full.

EDIT: i know this is all off topic. sorry.
duythan1988 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:44:35 PM

nope. you don't have to be rich to help people. and you have to know that i am not rich compared to most of the other people that life in the same country as I do. and 12$ is not much for me. it would just mean to drink two beers less.  so the offer was serious and honest.

EDIT. and i dont earn anything while posting this. my signature campaign quota is already full.

EDIT: i know this is all off topic. sorry.
thank you for your good intentions Good luck in life
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 05:54:41 PM

All this complaining about a single merit, and I've had a guaranteed 5 per member on offer for months. All you had to do was to make a good post in your native language in Fit to Talk, and then use Google translate to convert it to English. We would then work with you to create a thread starting post for you to bring to Bitcoin Talk to open a discussion.

Not one person has taken up this offer recently. It's no wonder bounty boys have so much trouble if they can't be bothered to do a small amount of work.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: