Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:55:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters are a job?  (Read 4310 times)
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:39:27 PM

Do you think bounty hunters are a job in your spare time, additional income or is it the main job and the main income of people?

Bounty hunting is a main job for me as i do this everyday 5-8 hours.
My source of income can depend on this as it can be really a generous thing to do.
At first i am looking into this as a side line but time goes by i decided to do a full time in crypto.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
D1zee

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:47:49 PM

For now I can say it is like the main job I am doing since my last official job and I found crypto, I have taken this as a main job but I honestly think its for the main time for me as I will still do back to working 9-5  Smiley since that could give me more to invest in some good projects Ive come across.
vitek146

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:48:55 PM

No is just my hobby where i try find good project  and ICO to invest or take part in bounty to hope i'll  find a  brilliant  in these lot of loosing ico and have good profit,i can't broke my main job becouse crypto is very risk field,need many read about project and know all only after this think or i in or not,you never knows for 100% if you right and have money every month or week for life that why i not can broke my job for now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  NEXTPAKK  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    
▄▄▄ CRYPTO LAST-MILE PACKAGE DELIVERY ● PRIVATE-SALE ● Apr 16 20 (https://www.nextpakk.com/en)
donadoni212

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:24:06 AM

I think this is not my main income, I have another job, and if I get a token that is an additional income, if I make the main income is very difficult with the rank I have is not high, because if I get tokens and I sell with the market currently very dear.

thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:26:36 AM

Do you think bounty hunters are a job in your spare time, additional income or is it the main job and the main income of people?

Bounty hunting for me is just another source of income. I wouldn't depend much on this kind of work because it depends highly on the outcome of the token including its success in the market, which rarely happens because every bounty hunter sell their tokens immediately upon release on an exchange.

I'll just stick to my 8-5 work and maintain a healthy balance with my cryptocurrency investments and bounty hunting.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:31:30 AM

Bounty hunting is definitely a side hustle that can add to your bottom line. It is important to know that there are various factors that can affect  the outcome of your bounty hunting which are beyond your control! If you join good campaign you might get good result from bounty!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:33:00 AM

Don't consider bounty as a source of income because some campaigns will take a more than a month. Consider bounties as another source of income which we cannot able to make money on monthly basis. So consider bounty is another type of job which we can work for a part time on a daily basis.
Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:33:43 AM

I think more on the hobby. Since becoming a bounty hunter we will be working on a related promotion through a medium. could be called a job if you do not because you're happy. However, I think it is a hobby for me.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 02:37:59 AM

There are some who are treating it as the main source of income but then I don't think it can sustain your lifestyle if you are only getting your income from the campaigns. You should also find another stable job and make it as the main source and then the bounty campaigns would just be a side income because you don't even know if you will be paid or not at the end of the ICO. I have been bounty hunting for some time already and as the time goes by, less and less projects are paying because of various reasons.

antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 02:38:58 AM

For me, the bounty hunter is a job in my spare time that gives me extra income. Because now I have a permanent job that gives me a steady income
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 02:40:13 AM

That depends on the person exactly. I have some of my friend work full time as a bounty Hunters. and i do it when i have a spare time cause i work in the real life too. so doing bounty for me is just to filling my spare time and just want to fill my day with positive action. Some of my friend who are a bounty hunters sometimes get a payment more than my salary in the office. haha. but as you know every action has their risk. So you can prefer wanna doing bounty full time or  only in your spare time. You can decide it by yourself

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 02:41:08 AM

I am here from few months as per my opninon bounty hunter's are not a job because here alot of campaigns are go one more than a month it means not a monthly basis some of them distribution very quick and some of them little late so it's not consider a job.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:45:55 AM

Bounty hunting can really become a very good extra income but I dont think it will be enough for a fulltime job. Since you can only participate in one signature campaign which gives more reward than social bounties, your income may not be enough. And the payment too are unsure if you get enough of nothing at all.
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 02:50:23 AM

Some consider bounty hunting as their main job.
but most likely, like my self. I consider hunting as a hobby.
a thing I could do on my free time.

however some really provide most of their time on hunting.
specially the people that do translation.
but regardless on how our perspective on hunting.
we are here to make some money for some of our time.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:50:47 AM

It can be an alternate or sideline job to to others who already have their regular job. For others who don't have their regular job, bounty hunting is considered to be a job. With no joke, bounty rewards may even has ha higher value than that of the salary you received from other's regular job most especially if the ICO is very promising and the token's market price grow well since it hit the market.

Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:03:56 AM

Now is not the best time to do bounty with your main job. For example, I have not paid a single project since May this year. So I think that the campaign bounty is a good extra earnings, but not the main job.
jon0008

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:19:18 AM

For me bounty hunting or airdrop hunting is not a job, its a hobby that i can earn some money and spend it to other project. it is a hobby that i chat and great other unknown people. let say its like a game that your job is to hunt and sell the bounty is the prize of hard work.
piaomar

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:24:12 AM

some people use the bounty as a full-time job and some people use it as a part-time job. it all depends on how much each person needs. if we get the legit ico then we will also get the profit from it. but please note that getting a legit ico is not an easy thing. we must be able to use the bounty well to get the satisfactory results.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 941

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 03:35:26 AM

In third world countries bounty hunting can earn you decent money and may be same as real job. It all depends on your rank though. If you are legendary member you would earn twice as much than doing real job where I live (considering some Bitcoin paying bounties).

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:36:17 AM

I personally only fill empty time to be more useful, such as taking part in a bounty and not daring to make the bounty the main job, because the results obtained in the current bounty are clear and cannot be ascertained the nominal value we get each month.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: