Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:14:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One merit for newbie !  (Read 808 times)
aonfons

Activity: 217
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 01:00:36 AM

why do you want to become junior member? Do you want to apply in signature campaigns?
If that is what troubling you then there is a solution. Join moonforum.net. It has got signature campaigns and its not that difficult to level up there.

There have been some calls from prestigious members of our community for the switch to altcointalk, bitcoingarden and even the moon. The fact that newbie members do not post and have to buy cooper members has made the community quite confused.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rayver26

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:20:43 AM

Anyone can give us an advice what are the other forums that were able to join a campaign signature? I really wanted to join a campaign signature as this will help me to improve my knowledge to understand more about the crypto word.

It is really hard for me to get even 1 merit as my language and grammar are not perfect and fluent.
C0ld_Zero

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:03:09 AM

why do you want to become junior member? Do you want to apply in signature campaigns?
If that is what troubling you then there is a solution. Join moonforum.net. It has got signature campaigns and its not that difficult to level up there.

Dont said it if you are wearing signature bro, your merit just from source. I did not see any merit that you contribute for this community or anybody merit to you. That mean you are not hero like the other
Anyway, dont begging like this anymore guys. I already do it before. What you get is just criticism and satire.
And if you are bounty hunter you never get merit from topic like this. It is truth.

Just 1 merit, we can beat this. This time for improve my english. Wink

P/s: The meme f* fun  Cheesy
chainguru12

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:45:42 AM

but this merit shouldn't be a talks of all days, i think it's because of much topic about this merit that was why we're been demoted from jr.m to newbies.. i suggest you should try the best to give out reasonable something and stop nagging about this merit and no merit. don't worry wen your time comes you will be merited so just do your work and leave the rest for the forum moderators.. i guess they are like God and they see's every and everything going on in this forum once is your time you will be blessed by them.

thanks
be yourself!! Roll Eyes
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:07:15 AM

Anyone can give us an advice what are the other forums that were able to join a campaign signature? I really wanted to join a campaign signature as this will help me to improve my knowledge to understand more about the crypto word.

It is really hard for me to get even 1 merit as my language and grammar are not perfect and fluent.

Signature campaigns don't help improve you knowledge. Signature campaigns only advertise. If you want to learn - you don't need merit for that.

If you really want to learn:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=search
and
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4322078.0

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
Winter1810

Activity: 349
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:40:38 AM

Are people so desperate and/or only looking at this merits system?

The new rules are necessary, but im not spammers, scamer.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
neli234 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:50:05 PM

The new rules are necessary, but im not spammers, scamer.

This is because you already have a merit. Hopefully when the merit issue is less hot, new members and sources may be more interested in this topic. Please post your good articles here.
jerick06

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:04:12 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 06:33:45 AM by jerick06

Based on how you compose your sentences, you will definitely not get any single of merit even if you try to get sympathy. Let's just say, your bounty life will be over now.

SCAVO.FARM (https://scavo.farm) SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE
riyarana1123
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 06:50:26 PM

The decision taken by the bitcoin forum in favor to remove the people who have multiple accounts in the bitcoin forum is good and people who are posting post on this wall for merit they will definitely get that one merit if their post is good.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:52:14 PM

The decision taken by the bitcoin forum in favor to remove the people who have multiple accounts in the bitcoin forum is good and people who are posting post on this wall for merit they will definitely get that one merit if their post is good.

Hmm. Probably not the case at the moment. A lot of people are looking more in depth in users that recently got demoted as a lot of them are now trying to post good quality content in order to rank up. I've got my own sort of "guidelines" when I'm looking for a newbie to reward, and to be honest I normally find that they break these sort of guidelines, and their intentions are clear why they are making good posts all of a sudden.
Sova_tmb

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:12:10 PM

Man there bitcointalk is not a bountytalk , if you can't to get one merit you don't bring use for forum and insteфd try to write realy useful post you beg merit , i'm despise this method.
Btcshawn2017

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:44:51 AM

I enjoy the time when i was Jr. member participating in the campaign, but now i am hopeless because it needs one merit to be able to rank up.,
Hoping in this topic their is someone who will help share one merit as early christmas gift to be able to continue working.

Thank you and God bless us all..

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DnT3nZ1W0AETCC1.jpg

Skrillhabib007

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:12:54 AM

One merit for newbie more need for bounty.Because newbie can't get Signature code.Newbie get one merit the got of rank jr.membar.The rank update for newbie more velueable bitcointalk or furam.
clear cookies

Activity: 268
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:26:02 PM

-image-

They really in need right now  Grin
Greedy to wear signature huh?

I also got this one.

Things that disappear when you need them the most.
image loading...
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:59:38 PM

Former bounty hunting shitposters looking for that one merit

Meta today:

True pic for the people who are not able to take part in signature campaigns.  If we want to take part in signature bounty; definitely we will have to work for the betterment of the forum too. 

But IMO that being sympathetic and not making fun of other's weakness is more human.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: