Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:06:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie to Jr. Member ?  (Read 319 times)
kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:33:07 PM

So to get back to Jr.Member , newbies just need to get 1 merit point . Its really easy to get it , just take few hours and think what you can make usefull for people on this forum . Some tutorial or something like that . I have really nice plans to get some merit when i will have some free time , will see how far i can get Smiley
Well, you're right. It is easy but not easy. Why dio I say so? There are actually people who give merits to people just because they're their friends and there are others who make quality posts everyday but earn less.
By the way, you can't judge anyone, judging a quality post is subjective and so only the judge knows what he wants. All the same, this system is good because it'll put a check on multiple accounts over registration in bounties.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
indoagung88 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:51:54 PM

Once again I thank you very much for all of your suggestions and opinions here. I hope that with this new rule, we must obey and follow these rules. we will be better able to discuss quality for the future. Of course to discuss, exchange opinions and increase knowledge.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
Kelvinovie2

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:53:17 PM

When I read post and comment like this, I laugh, I don't even care if I get a ban anymore I just have to pour out my mind, first thing first OP, you come out saying all about liking the new rules and all, am 100% certain that that merit of yours wasn't earned legitimately, was either send by a friend or so, so don't come here talking about making this forum better cus if you wanted to, then you should know where to post topics of such, and to mods, my say is, bttk mods are hungry else they won't come out with such rules all of a sudden, this is just a way to milk users of the forum, so many account was affected and most of them are bounty hunters account, of which they would want to jump back to Jr membership asap, so would have only one option, that is paying for copper membership, I come out for my voice to be heard, this is wrong, what they are doing is very wrong and it's illegal.
mronezigger

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:21:17 PM

Truly I find the new development helpful because it will help to dictate the unsual multiple accounts and other meaningful ideas of the platform but considering the real users who were dropped down is going to hurt and as well reduce the confidence users of the platform has and as well the new development has put fear to user that one day rule might be suddenly introduce which will affect user,though the board of bitcointalk have there meaningful reason on the development I believe we will still get the merit and step high to the quality of our post and works.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: