Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:43:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Personal opinion about BTC price week 17-23/09  (Read 118 times)
vuluong1995 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

[img]https://imgur.com/hLY2i9c[/img]

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:22:39 AM

IDENTIFY BTCUSD WEEK 17-23/9
- Few points of note:
+ Upcoming maturity XBTU18 date 28/09, is also at the time of the end the third quarter, following the sharp decline in the first quarter, we had 02 burst at the beginning of the quarter II (January 4) and the beginning of III quarter (September 7). However, all 02 you II and III were finished in the red. This is huge pressure for hope prices go up in the last quarter of the year. This is also the main reason that I referred to in the times get predetermined: BTC should have 01 owl drop deep and strong into year 9 in order to create motivation on price (low prices attract the demand) and when they do, the amount of short margin will also automatically take profit, close the position (individual buy orders).
+ here we imagine that there should be 02 thrust (increasing Buy exchange) and drag (position short margin) to bring the market goes up.
+ We have the first element is the short margin are keeping the density very high. But also need 01 kick from thrust (demand increasing), and that only happens when that market has bottomed.
+ Consecutive appearance the candle up. Deadline the decision of the tranches may fall in the morning.
+ The price 6.2 begin to be the investors accept (start proceed to gom?!?)
+ Prices do not break is reason 01 large short margin still holds the state when the funding rate for short good (short is public, fee) along with 01 quality shorts are ready to re-open state as to the good price.
+ Slightly more information ... I want to give to you are looking get out 01 another angle, it can suggestions. In part, I'm in a nutshell :

+ With the going price as the current is likely to climb gradually. However, I still reserve the opinion: prices need to come down to create the bottom new, the new has 01 round of price increases actually. Otherwise, will still be just as 02 quarter II + III and especially the end of the year will be catastrophic, much more if at the end of the third quarter there is no new bottom.
+ For easy to understand, then here we will have 02 the ability to:
1. Price up from now on -> TRAP
2. Price turn head down, create the new (timeline as approach end of the month as possible) -> MOON
+ If you fall into the ability to things 1, it will be up to now? You will clearly remember the 6.7-6.8 regularly break straight. Should I still give advice is if the price moving up then you should stop right on 6.6.
+ Fall and possibility 2, then you can, DCA buy gradually. You how about 4.8 also money is is.

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: