Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:17:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How far bitcoin can progress in the financial world without legal acceptance  (Read 702 times)
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:35:33 PM

I think many governments have already given it some legal backing. I do not believe they mean it though. They probably did it in hopes that they would capture, regulate and tax most of the Cryptocurrencies on centralized exchanges.

legal acceptance or no legal acceptance Bitcoin don't really care.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jahmal32
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 07:42:09 PM

We all know at the moment bitcoin is not a legal currency in the world and it has many political barriers but still it continues to grow for years among general public and the business world so my concern is how far it can go or how far governments and other significant organizations will allow bitcoin to continue its journey without being accepted as a legit currency?

You can State what do you think because your bitcoin investment depends on that
Well, if you take the past of bitcoin, it exists for 9 years without regulation. Yes, in some countries it is already accepted as a means of payment. But the essence of bitcoin is not to be regulated, or the government could take it into circulation. The point is that it should be free and accessible to all. My opinion: bitcoin will be limited in functionality if the government takes a close look at it.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:28:37 PM

I think bitcoin must be legalized by the government so that the use of bitcoin as a currency will not be hampered, and people will feel safe with bitcoin because they get approval from the government.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:41:49 PM

It is progressing far more than what is expected, imaginable from the creation of bitcoin up till now there has been a tremendous growth on bitcoin and it has gone through the test of time and it  will still grow and it will still excel to the top.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:15:11 AM

We all know at the moment bitcoin is not a legal currency in the world and it has many political barriers but still it continues to grow for years among general public and the business world so my concern is how far it can go or how far governments and other significant organizations will allow bitcoin to continue its journey without being accepted as a legit currency?

Although it is not a legal currency, bitcoin has gained much trust from the buyers and the holders.
And i think bitcoin will going far in the future, not possible bitcoin will be accepted by countries and get legalized.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:22:34 PM

Times have changed since the creation of Bitcoins and most countries in the world have decided to legalize the cryptocurrency and regulated it and as time goes on and on more and more countries are seeing the benefits of Bitcoins andriving the other altcoins and have legalised it accordingly.
cetald

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 02:35:24 PM

I think that without accepting bitcoin, everything will be as before. And, as it seems to me, there will be no big growth. Now the market is waiting for important news, and therefore the price of bitcoin is relatively stable.

denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:45:24 PM

Bitcoin was meant to be decentralized and as long as it stays decentralized it will survive. It will go a long way because the internet will never stop and hence the bitcoin network will keep functioning. As for the adoption of BTC, it depends on governments whether they accept it or not. Even if they don't, people like me and you will continue to use it. So,  as long as  there are people like us in the crypto community bitcoin will survive.

Well it think it won't be as easy as that. You and me are probably living in a country that has a lenient or supportive stand about bitcoin but we can imagine how people from countries that ban bitcoin will do. Bitcoin will need support and acceptance from governments so it can grow. A couple of regulations to make it safer for users won't hurt.

Agreed, the process will entail a lot of difficulties should bitcoin remain to exist with no legal acceptance.

Though ideally, bitcoin was supposed to operate without any government nor legal acceptance, at the rate things are going right now (with many investors both individual and institutional taking interest), a government backing will surely not hurt provided that bitcoin's primal design remains the same.
Even without legal acceptance, Bitcoin will still continue to grow and it doesn't matter if governments accept it or not because this technology is decentralized and no one has the power to control it either a central bank nor a government. (but whales can control and manipulate its price/value Grin)
Bitcoin is running smoothly for almost a decade now and there's no problem if some countries ban it or accept it Bitcoin will still manage to survive because of its unique feature that was designed by none other than the legendary "Satoshi Nakamoto" the who is behind this monetary revolution that gives freedom to everyone that uses it. Cool
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:41:43 AM

There are many countries that accept bitcoin as digital currency and they have regulations being implemented. I think the future of bitcoin will depends on the adoption as this will increase the demand of the market. With or without the government support this technology will continue as we have many people had gain earnings from this technology.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:48:05 AM

Bitcoin progress for 9 years and beat no return point.
Nothing cant stop bitcoin popularity. One reason what i know is theoretical misstake in blockchain technology, but it was finded for long time ago if it available there

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:26:12 PM

I think bitcoin can continue drive progress more years even it has no legal acceptance. Because people will always support,use and investing at bitcoin because bitcoin gives many benefits to investor's and bitcoin's user's daily life. Especially in terms of investment,investors are going to put their capital to bitcoin because they will get the return of investment quickly especially when you have a great strategy and also bitcoin can progress in financial world because it is very convenient it can help our transactions more smooth and comfartable so people will always choose bitcoin and it continously happen the bitcoin will live in a long time.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: