Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:04:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is regulation good or bad?  (Read 30802 times)
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:37:07 PM

I do not believe in the decentralization of the crypto market. We all see prices falling in 2018. Can someone say that this is all happening by chance? Of course, all this goes on the arrangement of large money bags. If the market registration will save him from manipulation, then I agree to that.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:23:04 PM

The concept behind BTC is to be decentralized and no authority can influence it`s supply, but without some
regulations we have a mess on crypto market especially on the ICO market. So, regulations are necessary
to clean up the fake and scam ICOs.

ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:25:11 PM

I do not believe in the decentralization of the crypto market. We all see prices falling in 2018. Can someone say that this is all happening by chance? Of course, all this goes on the arrangement of large money bags. If the market registration will save him from manipulation, then I agree to that.
I agree with you that without regulation the market will always be under the influence of the manipulator, and I think that nobody needs it.

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:59:14 PM

I do not think that the regulation of cryptocurrency can make it better. It seems to me that the cryptocurrency will lose anonymity in this case.
In the future, the cryptocurrency in any case will partially lose its anonymity. We already see various KYC checks, entering personal data when buying or selling cryptocurrency on exchanges and exchangers. In order to pay the tax, we will have to identify ourselves.
As for the regulation of cryptocurrency by the states, this is also inevitable, otherwise the cryptocurrency will not be able to develop further. In order to develop the infrastructure for the practical implementation of the cryptocurrency function of the means of payment, government regulation is necessary, which includes establishing the legal status of the cryptocurrency, determining the order and conditions of its circulation within the state and, of course, taxation.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:10:55 PM

I do not think that regulation is made for the better situation for crypto. It is made for people who want to control and make manipulations by their own with crypto market. And of course in future the crypto market will be controlled in some way, and partially it may be good for crypto but it will loose the idea of the full anonimity and is it good for the idea of crypto itself or not it us hard to say right now. Will see.
unbotak

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:22:15 PM

I agree with you that without regulation the market will always be under the influence of the manipulator, and I think that nobody needs it.
but without regulation, crypto is also endangered, especially if the market is performing poorly, people will hesitate to invest in crypto because it is too risky.
regulation is necessary, but the most important thing is not to limit crypto movements.

thus the market will be better because investors will definitely increase. but that's just my opinion.
tmskcimen

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:56:35 PM

Regulations for the market are positive. because everyone in the market is moving as he wants. Wants to raise the market demanding lowering market. I'm in favor of the arrangements.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:48:20 AM

We need immediate regulation, this is because the easier it is for people to make coins or tokens so that they are used to cheat or become scammers, the presence of strict regulations will certainly make investors return to crypto.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:24:31 AM

In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

I say regulation will in the end be a good thing for crypto..

What's your view about it?

I think if your influence on the project is not that big, there's no need to undergo some regulation like KYC procedures and etc. For example, bounty hunters should advertise even without their identity given, also for their safety. I think the entity that really needs regulations are the increasingly growing number of ICO's and projects.

Grechkatx

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:27:36 AM

We need immediate regulation, this is because the easier it is for people to make coins or tokens so that they are used to cheat or become scammers, the presence of strict regulations will certainly make investors return to crypto.
Of course, the regulated sphere will be many times more attractive for investors, no one wants to invest where there is a high level of fraudulent projects
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:56:12 AM

I also agree with you on this front. Many people may not like regulations saying that it would restrict the free trading. But in my opinion, regulations at the end are good thing to make cryptocurrency stable and well accepted by all people all around the world. It will discourage scams that are being reported in the market so far.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
jhon15

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:12:28 AM

I also agree with you on this front. Many people may not like regulations saying that it would restrict the free trading. But in my opinion, regulations at the end are good thing to make cryptocurrency stable and well accepted by all people all around the world. It will discourage scams that are being reported in the market so far.
if the rules are good and can facilitate us, there must be many who agree with these rules, but if the regulations make it difficult to do Cryptocurrency, there must be many people who disagree with the rules because they can be dangerous or various other things. . if fraud will decrease and people will be calmer by joining the project, the rules will definitely be more supported and many will agree because the rules are good.

martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:16:24 AM

In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

If you look at it, government regulation crypto industry would be against its ideals of a decentralized transaction. But because of the current market and ICO situations were scam projects are becoming abundant, regulation would provide a sense of security for investors. As long as it does not fully control the crypto industry, I'm for it.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:51:29 AM

The presence of regulations is urgent and very much needed, I am sure that with strict regulation it will reduce the number of scam projects so that we can see a growing and more stable market.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:46:31 AM

I think the government cannot regulate cryptocurrency. Technology blockchain implies anonymity. That is why government agencies will not be able to fully control the cryptocurrency.

No one, not even the government can regulate the cryptocurrencies because they are mostly decentralized but the crypto exchanges are not yet decentralized so they are the target of government 's regulation. A regulation that is strict will really bad for the cryptomarket but there are already some countries with crypto friendly regulation which only aim to protect its people from criminal elements that uses cryptocurrencies in illegal activities.
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:01:53 PM

It will depends on the regulations itself. If the regulations not limiting the peoples to using it like common currency, then it will be a good thing.
But if the regulations will make limitation for peoples to using crypto, then it will be better unregulated.
I think regulation should be a good thing, because it will prevent fraud activities in cryptocurrency

incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:07:00 PM

Regulation is good in some aspects but more than regulated the entire cryptocurrency industry is difficult but they can form guidelines most of the forming guidelines for cryptocurrency industries
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:15:42 PM

Regulation is quit good for the cryptocurrency space the bad aspect is when the regulator want to take over or fully control the space then the objectives of the existence of CRYPTO won't be achieve again, With regulation we can be sure the space will be impacted positively as lots of individual will have confidence in the space
Ozunab

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:39:03 PM

yes i completely agree with you.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:39:23 PM

Regulation is not all good not all  bad, but I believe cryptocurrency is supose  to be censorship resistant ,fully decentralized  and have no barrier to entry. Regulation will only lead to control and exploitations!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: