Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:55:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes  (Read 42031 times)
safeinsure (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:27:55 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2019, 02:10:40 PM by safeinsure

SafeInsure Core Wallet v1.0.0.6 - Mandatory Update for wallet versions lower than v1.0.0.5 -    

Update deadline Feb 15th, 2019 12:00:00 AM GMT

As this is a mandatory update, any wallets and masternodes that have not upgraded to v1.0.0.6 and have a lower version than v1.0.0.5, by the deadline will be incompatible with the network.

Click here for more details 

Running a SafeInsure Masternode to earn a passive income is available to anyone who purchases the amount of SINS collateral necessary.

Currently, the annual return on investment for operating a SafeInsure Masternode coin is:

Masternode Statistics

How to Buy SafeInsure Coin (SINS)

Join our Discord

Wallet Download

Social Media

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
safeinsure (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:29:36 AM

Keep this for future update
SpektralFeniks

Activity: 73
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 09:37:05 AM

Looks like a very interesting project, looking forward to see what the future brings for this project
desi_translator2018
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:44:11 AM

RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....
rewse

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:03:29 AM

What premine (or how it named with POS)? And how it will distributed?
safeinsure (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:09:22 AM

What premine (or how it named with POS)? And how it will distributed?

5% premine and the distribution you can see it on our website
mySmile

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:18:35 PM

Russian translation reserved
My portfolio
PM  If you need Russian translation
djwatt3

Activity: 504
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:09:00 AM

Reserve Italian translation
if needed pm me
Thanks
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:56:32 AM

I could not find the answer to my question on the project's website, can anybody help me? I was told that I can find help on the forum
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:00:29 AM

I could not find the answer to my question on the project's website, can anybody help me? I was told that I can find help on the forum

Yes, of course, what is your question? I think that I can help you, since I have been following this project for a long time and I know many features
boomertoo

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:05:33 AM

Yes, of course, what is your question? I think that I can help you, since I have been following this project for a long time and I know many features

This is fine, I did not expect that I will receive an answer so quickly. I want to know how many tokens are ready to release a project for their users?
kk777

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:11:04 AM

This is fine, I did not expect that I will receive an answer so quickly. I want to know how many tokens are ready to release a project for their users?

If I understand you correctly, then the maximum number of all tokens is 21 million. This is a general value, that is, tokens for all participants and developers
boomertoo

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:17:57 AM

If I understand you correctly, then the maximum number of all tokens is 21 million. This is a general value, that is, tokens for all participants and developers

It's just perfect! Thank you for sharing this information with me, it is very important for me, I hope that all tokens will be distributed!
kk777

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:26:59 AM

It's just perfect! Thank you for sharing this information with me, it is very important for me, I hope that all tokens will be distributed!

I also hope that all tokens will be distributed among all participants, always happy to help!
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:31:19 AM

I correctly understand that the project has been successfully successful in the market, it needs promotion, it was for this purpose that the bounties of the program were created for each project. Tell me, do I correctly interpret what is happening in this area?
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:35:32 AM

I correctly understand that the project has been successfully successful in the market, it needs promotion, it was for this purpose that the bounties of the program were created for each project. Tell me, do I correctly interpret what is happening in this area?

Yes, you are right, that's it. Projects create a marketing company to develop their project through the bounty program. Their essence lies in the fact that users are told in social networks and forums about the project and for this they will be awarded project tokens
a1471989

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:41:25 AM

Yes, you are right, that's it. Projects create a marketing company to develop their project through the bounty program. Their essence lies in the fact that users are told in social networks and forums about the project and for this they will be awarded project tokens

That's exactly what I thought, it's fine. I'm interested in the following: if the project says that it allocates 21,000,000 tokens on the ICO, then how to determine how many tokens will be allocated to the bounty program?
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:46:42 AM

That's exactly what I thought, it's fine. I'm interested in the following: if the project says that it allocates 21,000,000 tokens on the ICO, then how to determine how many tokens will be allocated to the bounty program?

Usually projects write a percentage that will be allocated to the bounty program from the total number of all tokens. That is, you can calculate which number of tokens will receive the community for the promotion of the project on the network.
a1471989

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:51:37 AM

Usually projects write a percentage that will be allocated to the bounty program from the total number of all tokens. That is, you can calculate which number of tokens will receive the community for the promotion of the project on the network.

Understood thanks. At first I thought that for the bounty separate tokens are allocated, but I liked this approach more, the transparency of the project is higher. And how much is this project now tokens on the bounty?
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:55:55 AM

To be able to has this SafeInsure masternode will need some minimum amount of coins to have right, the how many coins do it need in order to be able to get that masternode, ad has the possibilities to earn many profit.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: