Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:12:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes  (Read 42031 times)
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:58:08 AM

I correctly understand that the project has been successfully successful in the market, it needs promotion, it was for this purpose that the bounties of the program were created for each project. Tell me, do I correctly interpret what is happening in this area?

Yes, you are right, that's it. Projects create a marketing company to develop their project through the bounty program. Their essence lies in the fact that users are told in social networks and forums about the project and for this they will be awarded project tokens

That's exactly what I thought, it's fine. I'm interested in the following: if the project says that it allocates 21,000,000 tokens on the ICO, then how to determine how many tokens will be allocated to the bounty program?

Usually projects write a percentage that will be allocated to the bounty program from the total number of all tokens. That is, you can calculate which number of tokens will receive the community for the promotion of the project on the network.

Understood thanks. At first I thought that for the bounty separate tokens are allocated, but I liked this approach more, the transparency of the project is higher. And how much is this project now tokens on the bounty?

This project allocates 20% of all tokens on the bounty program. That is 21000000 * 0.2 = 4200000. I think this is the right decision.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:03:23 AM

What is the distinguishing feature of this project? I want to know why such a large number of participants enter the project? What is it useful for people?
Klacik

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:10:04 AM

What is the distinguishing feature of this project? I want to know why such a large number of participants enter the project? What is it useful for people?

This project will be useful primarily to developers, because the functionality of the project is aimed at creating good conditions for product development
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:21:41 AM

This project will be useful primarily to developers, because the functionality of the project is aimed at creating good conditions for product development

What are you talking about? Can you get more information about this? What tools does the project use to create the best possible conditions?
Klacik

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:25:30 AM

What are you talking about? Can you get more information about this? What tools does the project use to create the best possible conditions?

Developers will be able to create their own applications through third-party modules to improve the way they trade and others.
MNRank

Activity: 316

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 12:24:49 PM

SINS | SafeInsure listed on MNRank.com

Check SINS stats here: https://mnrank.com/coin/SINS/

MNRank.com - masternode ranking service

MNRank.com - maternodes ranking, stats and monitoring service.
-10% for listing on https://crex24.com/     -10% for listing on https://stex.com
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:50:31 PM

Theoretically, the implementation of this project can set us to absolutely another level of cryptocurrency usage in the world of today
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:56:23 PM

Theoretically, the implementation of this project can set us to absolutely another level of cryptocurrency usage in the world of today
Theoretically Smiley  I am waiting when this project will be put into practice and then we will see. Don`t think that this project will face serious problems with funds.
kk777

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:01:22 PM

Theoretically Smiley  I am waiting when this project will be put into practice and then we will see. Don`t think that this project will face serious problems with funds.
Really don`t know why other users mention the similar projects and compare this to them. Absolutely different ideas, as for me.
a1471989

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:06:16 PM

Really don`t know why other users mention the similar projects and compare this to them. Absolutely different ideas, as for me.
I agree,but now every single project goes with blockchain, that is why people see only this side not taking into account the idea of developers. If you go deep, you will see how profitable it can be.
kk777

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:11:11 PM

I agree,but now every single project goes with blockchain, that is why people see only this side not taking into account the idea of developers. If you go deep, you will see how profitable it can be.
Me too. Will be nice not to pay taxes for transactions and not to wait long hours my transaction will be completed. I wish everything good to this project.
a1471989

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:17:22 PM

It is worth-noting that social networks and website of this project have a lot of visitor for today, Sounds like it is a really promising thing to invest. There is no doubt that I will join the bounty program of this project.
kk777

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:21:52 PM

It is worth-noting that social networks and website of this project have a lot of visitor for today, Sounds like it is a really promising thing to invest. There is no doubt that I will join the bounty program of this project.
The project is just at the beginning on the way. I think that idea is pretty amazing and the team of developers will be able to cope with all the difficulties they face
a1471989

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:31:56 PM

The project is just at the beginning on the way. I think that idea is pretty amazing and the team of developers will be able to cope with all the difficulties they face
yeah, well-qualified staff will make everything easy. Such an ambitious idea, but there are a lot of projects with absolutely the same idea . Hope, that they will be faster than others.
kk777

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:36:18 PM

yeah, well-qualified staff will make everything easy. Such an ambitious idea, but there are a lot of projects with absolutely the same idea . Hope, that they will be faster than others.
I say so because you do not see minor details of this project that serve much more potential. The idea of instant transactions is worth developing without any excuses.
a1471989

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:41:13 PM

I say so because you do not see minor details of this project that serve much more potential. The idea of instant transactions is worth developing without any excuses.
Good idea and responsible team of developers. I think that there are no obstacles on the way to hard cap. Projects with the same ideas look not so detailed
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:43:57 PM

I think that it the nearest future the concept of fiat money will be old-fashioned and people will buy good with the use of tokens and other digital currencies
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:45:03 PM

If someone does not agree with me, i do not want to hear abusive words towards me, only normal discussion
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:47:36 PM

I think that it the nearest future the concept of fiat money will be old-fashioned and people will buy good with the use of tokens and other digital currencies
I don’t know, your words seem like too futuristic. In the last century people though that there will be flying cars everywhere, but now we have only blockchain
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:51:00 PM

I don’t know, your words seem like too futuristic. In the last century people though that there will be flying cars everywhere, but now we have only blockchain
I cannot disagree with you, but internet is almost in every single corner of our planet and almost 70% of worlds population know how to use the mobile phone with wi-fi
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: