Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:00:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes  (Read 42028 times)
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:17:25 AM

I could not find the answer to my question on the project's website, can anybody help me? I was told that I can find help on the forum

Yes, of course, what is your question? I think that I can help you, since I have been following this project for a long time and I know many features

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:20:32 AM

I could not find the answer to my question on the project's website, can anybody help me? I was told that I can find help on the forum

Yes, of course, what is your question? I think that I can help you, since I have been following this project for a long time and I know many features

This is fine, I did not expect that I will receive an answer so quickly. I want to know how many tokens are ready to release a project for their users?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:28:45 AM

This is fine, I did not expect that I will receive an answer so quickly. I want to know how many tokens are ready to release a project for their users?

If I understand you correctly, then the maximum number of all tokens is 100 million. This is a general value, that is, tokens for all participants and developers
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:37:14 AM

If I understand you correctly, then the maximum number of all tokens is 100 million. This is a general value, that is, tokens for all participants and developers

It's just perfect! Thank you for sharing this information with me, it is very important for me, I hope that all tokens will be distributed!
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:06:52 AM

It's just perfect! Thank you for sharing this information with me, it is very important for me, I hope that all tokens will be distributed!

I also hope that all tokens will be distributed among all participants, always happy to help!
EntuziastRu

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:57:47 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2018, 09:08:36 AM by EntuziastRu

Welcome to mnrank.com

Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:40:56 PM

It certainly pleases that modern technologies penetrate deeper into our ordinary life and change it. This project can be very popular, since insurance services are ubiquitous and popular.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:51:19 PM

It certainly pleases that modern technologies penetrate deeper into our ordinary life and change it. This project can be very popular, since insurance services are ubiquitous and popular.

I agree, I did not even know that in the insurance business there are similar problems described in white paper. This project can optimize and speed up many processes.
Techsan

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:58:46 PM

I agree, I did not even know that in the insurance business there are similar problems described in white paper. This project can optimize and speed up many processes.
But this is also a huge minus of this project in a certain sense. Yes, it will greatly simplify many processes, but this will adversely affect other areas.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:03:48 PM

But this is also a huge minus of this project in a certain sense. Yes, it will greatly simplify many processes, but this will adversely affect other areas.

In what sense? I do not quite understand this. How this project can affect somehow negatively on some processes, it seems to me this is impossible.
Techsan

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:08:27 PM

In what sense? I do not quite understand this. How this project can affect somehow negatively on some processes, it seems to me this is impossible.
At the moment, a huge number of people work in the sphere of insurance services, and with the advent of such an automated project, a very large number of people will lose their jobs, because this technology automates many processes.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:13:42 PM

At the moment, a huge number of people work in the sphere of insurance services, and with the advent of such an automated project, a very large number of people will lose their jobs, because this technology automates many processes.

Yes, it is true, but we live in times of innovation and new technologies. The world is changing and sooner or later a lot of people in all positions will lose their jobs in connection with automation. This is not a problem of this project.
Techsan

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:19:56 PM

Yes, it is true, but we live in times of innovation and new technologies. The world is changing and sooner or later a lot of people in all positions will lose their jobs in connection with automation. This is not a problem of this project.

Yes I agree with you, but all the same it seems to me it is necessary to vvobdit similar technologies more smoothly that the market has had time to be reconstructed.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:27:36 PM

Yes I agree with you, but all the same it seems to me it is necessary to vvobdit similar technologies more smoothly that the market has had time to be reconstructed.
So this project does not say that the whole world will immediately switch to this technology. The project simply offers a tool that insurance companies can use at will. I'm not sure that many will immediately switch to this technology, it will happen smoothly, naturally.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:33:11 PM

Insurance is a huge and diverse market, which includes many different industries and varieties, in what sphere does this project count?
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:40:01 PM

Insurance is a huge and diverse market, which includes many different industries and varieties, in what sphere does this project count?
What exactly do you mean? Yes, the insurance market is diverse, but the operating principle of the insurance company remains the same, is not it?
nicrnicr

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:49:02 PM

What exactly do you mean? Yes, the insurance market is diverse, but the operating principle of the insurance company remains the same, is not it?
I do not know these details, so I'm asking. For example, there is life insurance or real estate insurance, as well as car insurance, is the insurance company guided by the same principles when concluding a contract?
12coins

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:55:29 PM

I do not know these details, so I'm asking. For example, there is life insurance or real estate insurance, as well as car insurance, is the insurance company guided by the same principles when concluding a contract?

As far as I know, only the insured amount and insurance cases prescribed in the contract vary. And the principle is the same for everything they talked about in their white paper. Insurance cases should be individualized and focused on different spheres.
nicrnicr

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:00:32 PM

As far as I know, only the insured amount and insurance cases prescribed in the contract vary. And the principle is the same for everything they talked about in their white paper. Insurance cases should be individualized and focused on different spheres.

That is, you can still say that they expect to cover their entire project with a diverse insurance services market?
12coins

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:09:28 PM

That is, you can still say that they expect to cover their entire project with a diverse insurance services market?
Yes exactly. A universal product that can simplify and automate many processes in the insurance industry and make the work in this area the most intelligent and thoughtful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: