Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:58:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes  (Read 42031 times)
Xabier. Pineda

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:51:48 PM

When will we have final road map dev?
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:56:34 PM

Why do they focus on the support service working around the clock? Yes, now almost all services have such a support service and it works around the clock, am I not right?
This is not entirely true. yes, the help desk can help you in some way or answer questions, but they will not be able to solve the problem globally. I'm talking about classic insurance companies.

Why can not they solve my question? I always support all questions and always answer my questions, why do you say that they will not be able to help me there?
Because we're talking about different things. If you need to change the conditions in your insurance, then you can not do it right now, the insurance company will only be able to accept your application, which they will process for some time.
Well, yes, that's how all insurance companies work. is not it? Or in this case this project offers another solution to this issue?

Yes, since this technology does not require multilevel approvals, it is possible to make changes immediately. And access to this is from everywhere and always. You can change the terms of your insurance at any time without delay.
Well, I can say that in some ways this is good, the fewer bureaucratic difficulties, the more functional the system, I understood what you are saying, it's interesting.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:03:20 PM

Why do they focus on the support service working around the clock? Yes, now almost all services have such a support service and it works around the clock, am I not right?
This is not entirely true. yes, the help desk can help you in some way or answer questions, but they will not be able to solve the problem globally. I'm talking about classic insurance companies.

Why can not they solve my question? I always support all questions and always answer my questions, why do you say that they will not be able to help me there?
Because we're talking about different things. If you need to change the conditions in your insurance, then you can not do it right now, the insurance company will only be able to accept your application, which they will process for some time.
Well, yes, that's how all insurance companies work. is not it? Or in this case this project offers another solution to this issue?

Yes, since this technology does not require multilevel approvals, it is possible to make changes immediately. And access to this is from everywhere and always. You can change the terms of your insurance at any time without delay.
Well, I can say that in some ways this is good, the fewer bureaucratic difficulties, the more functional the system, I understood what you are saying, it's interesting.
That is why this project is very interesting in terms of implementation. Because the innovation in this area is what really needs to be promoted.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:08:57 PM

I understand correctly that this platform is adaptive? That is, the conditions and options that are available for insurance in various areas of my life are constantly adapting to each participant?
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:15:15 PM

I understand correctly that this platform is adaptive? That is, the conditions and options that are available for insurance in various areas of my life are constantly adapting to each participant?
This is not so, white paper says that the user himself has access to his profile and can change some conditions. In this plan, yes, you can call the system adaptive.
SamuelN

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:21:29 PM

This is not so, white paper says that the user himself has access to his profile and can change some conditions. In this plan, yes, you can call the system adaptive.

Well, that's what I meant. Of course, the system will not be able to automatically change these parameters, simply because at the moment it's impossible.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:28:09 PM

Well, that's what I meant. Of course, the system will not be able to automatically change these parameters, simply because at the moment it's impossible.
I think such systems will be available in the future and this will be a new round of technology development, when the environment will automatically adjust to the individual.
SamuelN

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:35:56 PM

I think such systems will be available in the future and this will be a new round of technology development, when the environment will automatically adjust to the individual.

It is possible that this will happen, but so far, even this technology, which is presented in the project, has not been dissipated. I hope that the project will receive sufficient funding to enter this market.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:19:56 PM

With the help of which tools will the project realize its product and achieve the goals that it currently faces?
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:22:50 PM

With the help of which tools will the project realize its product and achieve the goals that it currently faces?

I do not understand, you are interested in learning about the technologies that will use this project in your product or what? Or exactly the objects through which the project will achieve its goals?
amanai

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:26:11 PM

I do not understand, you are interested in learning about the technologies that will use this project in your product or what? Or exactly the objects through which the project will achieve its goals?

Most likely, I'm interested in learning about technology, I'm being wrong. What objects can you tell about? I do not understand it either.
kk777

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:32:22 PM

Most likely, I'm interested in learning about technology, I'm being wrong. What objects can you tell about? I do not understand it either.

Well, in this case, everything is simple. The object here is the user who will use the product. Consequently, with the help of his project will fulfill its goals and functions
amanai

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:38:11 PM

Well, I understood this, and what technologies will be used in the product of the project? I am interested in this particular question, since I could not find the answer to it on the website.
kk777

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:43:00 PM

Well, I understood this, and what technologies will be used in the product of the project? I am interested in this particular question, since I could not find the answer to it on the website.

It's fine! And where can I get acquainted with this information in order to keep abreast of all the nuances of this project and its team? It's important for me!
Xabier. Pineda

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:40:57 AM

Ery interesting, would to know more details about last development
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:09:26 AM

I have great doubts about the possibility of implementing such a project. Rather, I do not understand why this should be beneficial for insurance companies.
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:14:38 AM

I am very excited about the SafeInsure insurance scheme. But the fact that the project only covers the original SINS, which may limit the community's participation. In the future, the project plans to expand the subject of insurance?
12coins

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:17:09 AM

I have great doubts about the possibility of implementing such a project. Rather, I do not understand why this should be beneficial for insurance companies.
This is much simpler, more stable and does not require the resources that are spent on organizing the activities of one small insurance company.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:23:23 AM

This is much simpler, more stable and does not require the resources that are spent on organizing the activities of one small insurance company.

We are offered a convenient insurance, where we can choose only the options we are interested in without the superfluous things that insurance agents usually impose on us. But it is because of this that their profits are formed? What is the benefit of this service?
12coins

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:28:36 AM

We are offered a convenient insurance, where we can choose only the options we are interested in without the superfluous things that insurance agents usually impose on us. But it is because of this that their profits are formed? What is the benefit of this service?
You think too local. This project uses a completely different approach to this issue. Yes you can not make profit on additional options, but you do not need to spend extra money on many other elements of the system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: