Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:14:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes  (Read 42031 times)
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:38:27 PM

The potential of this project is very high. Everything depends on reaction of developers and time of implementation of the project, of course.
Problems with the use of cryptocurrencies are very serious for today. This platform is going to solve a lot of uncomfortable situations that can be faced in the nearest future.
I suppose that in just two years cryptocurrencies will be accepted in all shops. And this project probably will become the main reasons of such a transition.
I totally agree with you that the world is under changes very fast but some changed are out of this reality. Hardly can fiat money can be replaced by cryptocurrencies. It sounds very ridiculous.
I think that the replacement is still can be finished . The market has a lot of disadvantages that can be solved by cryptocurrencies
Don’t know about replacement, but I know for sure that these currencies form some kind of coexistence. There is nothing that can prevent such a partnership between digital currencies and fiat.
Yeah, why not. You will not pay large additional fees for transactions if you use cryptocurrency. You can be one of those people who joined absolutely new direction. This is mind-blowing!
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:43:06 PM

The potential of this project is very high. Everything depends on reaction of developers and time of implementation of the project, of course.
Problems with the use of cryptocurrencies are very serious for today. This platform is going to solve a lot of uncomfortable situations that can be faced in the nearest future.
I suppose that in just two years cryptocurrencies will be accepted in all shops. And this project probably will become the main reasons of such a transition.
I totally agree with you that the world is under changes very fast but some changed are out of this reality. Hardly can fiat money can be replaced by cryptocurrencies. It sounds very ridiculous.
I think that the replacement is still can be finished . The market has a lot of disadvantages that can be solved by cryptocurrencies
Don’t know about replacement, but I know for sure that these currencies form some kind of coexistence. There is nothing that can prevent such a partnership between digital currencies and fiat.
Yeah, why not. You will not pay large additional fees for transactions if you use cryptocurrency. You can be one of those people who joined absolutely new direction. This is mind-blowing!
Now I have become confident that this project will go through the roof and achieve success. But I still have a question about platform for exchange how it will work within the whole platform.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:54:20 PM

Now I have become confident that this project will go through the roof and achieve success. But I still have a question about platform for exchange how it will work within the whole platform.
The team of developers claim that it is a security token that gives a lot of pluses to those who buy it. And I am confident that there is not the full list on the web-site and there will be some more
Yeah, I agree with you. There are a lot of experienced professional in the team who were connected with other big projects and products in the iCO system
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:29:26 PM

Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or SafeInsure is just another project without future?
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:34:50 PM

Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or SafeInsure is just another project without future?
Hello, you words sound a bit impolite towards the team of developers and community. Of course this project is good and the implementation is not just a word.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:39:33 PM

Hello, you words sound a bit impolite towards the team of developers and community. Of course this project is good and the implementation is not just a word.
I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
boomertoo

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:44:27 PM

I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
Yeah, there are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:49:57 PM

Yeah, there are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
Ok, I see that the developers are good guys. Can you tell me more about project itself. What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
boomertoo

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:54:36 PM

Ok, I see that the developers are good guys. Can you tell me more about project itself. What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
SafeInsure follows the tendency of security of funds. This tendency makes everything easier. The world of technologies extends its boarders too fast and we have to keep it in mind.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:59:47 PM

SafeInsure follows the tendency of security of funds. This tendency makes everything easier. The world of technologies extends its boarders too fast and we have to keep it in mind.
The system of security has a lot of problems and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:04:37 PM

The system of security has a lot of problems and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
This project is not only about changes in security system but it also in medicine in general. It is strange that you speak about this project and don’t mention it. As for me this side are the key factor.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:15:23 PM

This project is not only about changes in security system but it also in medicine in general. It is strange that you speak about this project and don’t mention it. As for me this side are the key factor.
If you search for similar projects you will find a lot of them. Why this project is the best and how the team is going cope with competition on the market of projects
boomertoo

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:19:37 PM

If you search for similar projects you will find a lot of them. Why this project is the best and how the team is going cope with competition on the market of projects
This project is already on the pre-sale stage and it is the most important fact if we speak about other projects. It will be implemented earlier, as a matter of fact.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:56:19 AM

I could not find the answer to my question on the project's website, can anybody help me? I was told that I can find help on the forum
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:01:15 AM

I could not find the answer to my question on the project's website, can anybody help me? I was told that I can find help on the forum

Yes, of course, what is your question? I think that I can help you, since I have been following this project for a long time and I know many features
boomertoo

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:04:16 AM

Yes, of course, what is your question? I think that I can help you, since I have been following this project for a long time and I know many features

This is fine, I did not expect that I will receive an answer so quickly. I want to know how many tokens are ready to release a project for their users?
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:08:44 AM

Safeinsure is a project that can provide fair coverage for everyone in the world in a transparent manner when using the Blockchain technology. This will result in lower premiums and increased benefits for the participants. Because the Safeinsure ecosystem only accepts SINS, when participating in the Safeinsure ecosystem, do users have to pay a fee to convert their electronic money into a SINS electronic currency?
kk777

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:11:21 AM

This is fine, I did not expect that I will receive an answer so quickly. I want to know how many tokens are ready to release a project for their users?

If I understand you correctly, then the maximum number of all tokens is 100 million. This is a general value, that is, tokens for all participants and developers
boomertoo

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:31:35 AM

If I understand you correctly, then the maximum number of all tokens is 100 million. This is a general value, that is, tokens for all participants and developers

It's just perfect! Thank you for sharing this information with me, it is very important for me, I hope that all tokens will be distributed!
kk777

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:36:26 AM

It's just perfect! Thank you for sharing this information with me, it is very important for me, I hope that all tokens will be distributed!

I also hope that all tokens will be distributed among all participants, always happy to help!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: