Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:15:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes  (Read 42031 times)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:07:57 AM

How many tokens can I get if I take part in a bounty program? I'm interested in developing the project, so I'm asking this question

Tell us why you are interested in taking part in a bounty program? It takes a lot of time and effort. What is your motivation to participate?

I do not like to risk my own money, so I do not work on the exchange and do not trade in currency, because I'm afraid of losing my finances, and the bounty program gives good opportunities

What are you talking about? What exactly do you like in this way to participate in the development of the project?

If I see that the project is successful in the future, then I'm interested in getting tokens that in the future will have a good value, so I participate in the bounty program to get these tokens

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:10:22 AM

I would like to clarify such a point as working with the master nodes. What exactly do I need to be the owner of this site, because in this case I have a chance to receive a passive income, I'm right?
Yes, that's right, you can receive passive income in this way. Since this is a PoS system, for this it will most likely be necessary to hold a certain amount on your wallet.
And what exactly will this purse be? It should be some kind of a temporary purse compatible with the token of this project or not?

It will be an internal purse, which is also presented with this platform, where users will keep their tokens. This is written in the project documentation.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:12:15 AM

How many tokens can I get if I take part in a bounty program? I'm interested in developing the project, so I'm asking this question

Tell us why you are interested in taking part in a bounty program? It takes a lot of time and effort. What is your motivation to participate?

I do not like to risk my own money, so I do not work on the exchange and do not trade in currency, because I'm afraid of losing my finances, and the bounty program gives good opportunities

What are you talking about? What exactly do you like in this way to participate in the development of the project?

If I see that the project is successful in the future, then I'm interested in getting tokens that in the future will have a good value, so I participate in the bounty program to get these tokens

I understand you, I agree that this is a good way to earn money for those who do not like to take risks, but have the opportunity to devote time to the development of the project!
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:15:47 AM

I would like to clarify such a point as working with the master nodes. What exactly do I need to be the owner of this site, because in this case I have a chance to receive a passive income, I'm right?
Yes, that's right, you can receive passive income in this way. Since this is a PoS system, for this it will most likely be necessary to hold a certain amount on your wallet.
And what exactly will this purse be? It should be some kind of a temporary purse compatible with the token of this project or not?

It will be an internal purse, which is also presented with this platform, where users will keep their tokens. This is written in the project documentation.
For me, an important issue in this case is the safety of my funds, which are located on this purse, can the creators of the project guarantee me security?
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:20:01 AM

When will the main product of this project be launched? I'm very interested in the date, because very much depends on it, first of all the number of users who will notice the project
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:20:56 AM

For me, an important issue in this case is the safety of my funds, which are located on this purse, can the creators of the project guarantee me security?

Well, the developers say that it will be safe. But you need to understand that security in many ways depends on the user.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:23:49 AM

When will the main product of this project be launched? I'm very interested in the date, because very much depends on it, first of all the number of users who will notice the project

You are talking about when the multi-wallet will be launched, I believe that this is the main product on the basis of which the whole project will develop in the future, since it creates a strong basis
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:25:28 AM

Well, the developers say that it will be safe. But you need to understand that security in many ways depends on the user.
I agree with that, yes. Many start blaming developers, although they keep the keys to their wallet in the public domain, it's just ridiculous.
a1471989

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:27:58 AM

You are talking about when the multi-wallet will be launched, I believe that this is the main product on the basis of which the whole project will develop in the future, since it creates a strong basis

As far as I know, this wallet was already launched in the first quarter of 2018, please double-check my words, but I'm sure of it, because at the beginning of the year I was closely following the project
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:31:19 AM

As far as I know, this wallet was already launched in the first quarter of 2018, please double-check my words, but I'm sure of it, because at the beginning of the year I was closely following the project

How could I not notice that the most important product of the project was already released? Apparently I followed other major projects and did not notice at all how the purse was realized. We must urgently get acquainted!
a1471989

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:36:56 AM

With the help of which tools will the project realize its product and achieve the goals that it currently faces?
Techsan

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:39:48 AM

Why do they focus on the support service working around the clock? Yes, now almost all services have such a support service and it works around the clock, am I not right?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:44:04 AM

With the help of which tools will the project realize its product and achieve the goals that it currently faces?

I do not understand, you are interested in learning about the technologies that will use this project in your product or what? Or exactly the objects through which the project will achieve its goals?
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:44:28 AM

Why do they focus on the support service working around the clock? Yes, now almost all services have such a support service and it works around the clock, am I not right?
This is not entirely true. yes, the help desk can help you in some way or answer questions, but they will not be able to solve the problem globally. I'm talking about classic insurance companies.
a1471989

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:50:18 AM

I do not understand, you are interested in learning about the technologies that will use this project in your product or what? Or exactly the objects through which the project will achieve its goals?

Most likely, I'm interested in learning about technology, I'm being wrong. What objects can you tell about? I do not understand it either.
Techsan

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:56:03 AM

This is not entirely true. yes, the help desk can help you in some way or answer questions, but they will not be able to solve the problem globally. I'm talking about classic insurance companies.

Why can not they solve my question? I always support all questions and always answer my questions, why do you say that they will not be able to help me there?
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:02:57 AM

Why can not they solve my question? I always support all questions and always answer my questions, why do you say that they will not be able to help me there?
Because we're talking about different things. If you need to change the conditions in your insurance, then you can not do it right now, the insurance company will only be able to accept your application, which they will process for some time.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:03:10 AM

Most likely, I'm interested in learning about technology, I'm being wrong. What objects can you tell about? I do not understand it either.

Techsan

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:07:15 AM

Because we're talking about different things. If you need to change the conditions in your insurance, then you can not do it right now, the insurance company will only be able to accept your application, which they will process for some time.

Well, yes, that's how all insurance companies work. is not it? Or in this case this project offers another solution to this issue?
a1471989

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:11:23 AM

Well, in this case, everything is simple. The object here is the user who will use the product. Consequently, with the help of his project will fulfill its goals and functions
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: