Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:24:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes  (Read 42028 times)
SamuelN

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:35:50 AM

I hope that in the near future such technologies will begin to be introduced everywhere and decontaminated networks will be introduced into our everyday life more actively.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:44:07 AM

I hope that in the near future such technologies will begin to be introduced everywhere and decontaminated networks will be introduced into our everyday life more actively.
Why do you think that this is necessary? why do we constantly try to introduce something that is not fully understood and understood. These technologies are good only in theory, no one can guess what will happen in practice.
SamuelN

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:51:36 AM

Why do you think that this is necessary? why do we constantly try to introduce something that is not fully understood and understood. These technologies are good only in theory, no one can guess what will happen in practice.

And what is there to suppose. Such systems are transparent, without bureaucratic difficulties. Any user can track the transaction and make sure that everything went honest, it's fine.
12coins

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:58:44 AM

And what is there to suppose. Such systems are transparent, without bureaucratic difficulties. Any user can track the transaction and make sure that everything went honest, it's fine.
But suddenly such a method would be dangerous for personal data, what if a particular node of the system is susceptible to hacking and the entire network will fall? I'm afraid of this.
SamuelN

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:03:40 AM

But suddenly such a method would be dangerous for personal data, what if a particular node of the system is susceptible to hacking and the entire network will fall? I'm afraid of this.

In fact, such crypto-projects provide security at a high level. And I'm not talking about implementing such projects at once, naturally the transition should be gradual, I just hope that it will finally start.
12coins

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:15:00 AM

In fact, such crypto-projects provide security at a high level. And I'm not talking about implementing such projects at once, naturally the transition should be gradual, I just hope that it will finally start.
I agree that if you introduce such innovative technologies gradually, people will be able to control the safe operation of these systems and, in the event of problems, can make adjustments to the operation of such systems in time.
SamuelN

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:23:50 AM

I agree that if you introduce such innovative technologies gradually, people will be able to control the safe operation of these systems and, in the event of problems, can make adjustments to the operation of such systems in time.
Exactly, but you need to start at least to gradually become a reality. And I think this project is exactly what will move this market from a dead end and point it in the right direction.
guarino

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:28:19 PM

I wonder how this will work in legal terms, I would like to be sure that from the legal point of view this project will not cause any problems and questions.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:33:38 PM

I wonder how this will work in legal terms, I would like to be sure that from the legal point of view this project will not cause any problems and questions.

And what problems can there be in this regard? I think that from the point of view of the law the project will be fine. I think that for them this issue is one of the priority.
guarino

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:41:10 PM

And what problems can there be in this regard? I think that from the point of view of the law the project will be fine. I think that for them this issue is one of the priority.
But nevertheless, I am am excited with various subtleties. For example, how will conflict situations be resolved between insurance companies? How will it look in court?
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:47:19 PM

But nevertheless, I am am excited with various subtleties. For example, how will conflict situations be resolved between insurance companies? How will it look in court?

It seems to me the idea of this is to automate and avoid the situations, do not you? After all, this is the meaning of the platform.
guarino

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:01:50 PM

It seems to me the idea of this is to automate and avoid the situations, do not you? After all, this is the meaning of the platform.
Well, maybe you're right, it really is. I hope that the project will really simplify many processes and make it convenient to use many services.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:56:41 PM

How many tokens can I get if I take part in a bounty program? I'm interested in developing the project, so I'm asking this question

Tell us why you are interested in taking part in a bounty program? It takes a lot of time and effort. What is your motivation to participate?

I do not like to risk my own money, so I do not work on the exchange and do not trade in currency, because I'm afraid of losing my finances, and the bounty program gives good opportunities
kk777

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:01:34 PM

How many tokens can I get if I take part in a bounty program? I'm interested in developing the project, so I'm asking this question

Tell us why you are interested in taking part in a bounty program? It takes a lot of time and effort. What is your motivation to participate?

I do not like to risk my own money, so I do not work on the exchange and do not trade in currency, because I'm afraid of losing my finances, and the bounty program gives good opportunities

What are you talking about? What exactly do you like in this way to participate in the development of the project?
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:05:08 PM

What are you talking about? What exactly do you like in this way to participate in the development of the project?

If I see that the project is successful in the future, then I'm interested in getting tokens that in the future will have a good value, so I participate in the bounty program to get these tokens
kk777

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:10:02 PM

If I see that the project is successful in the future, then I'm interested in getting tokens that in the future will have a good value, so I participate in the bounty program to get these tokens

I understand you, I agree that this is a good way to earn money for those who do not like to take risks, but have the opportunity to devote time to the development of the project!
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:14:29 PM

When will the main product of this project be launched? I'm very interested in the date, because very much depends on it, first of all the number of users who will notice the project
kk777

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:19:07 PM

When will the main product of this project be launched? I'm very interested in the date, because very much depends on it, first of all the number of users who will notice the project

You are talking about when the multi-wallet will be launched, I believe that this is the main product on the basis of which the whole project will develop in the future, since it creates a strong basis
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:22:59 PM

You are talking about when the multi-wallet will be launched, I believe that this is the main product on the basis of which the whole project will develop in the future, since it creates a strong basis

As far as I know, this wallet was already launched in the first quarter of 2018, please double-check my words, but I'm sure of it, because at the beginning of the year I was closely following the project
kk777

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:27:20 PM

As far as I know, this wallet was already launched in the first quarter of 2018, please double-check my words, but I'm sure of it, because at the beginning of the year I was closely following the project

How could I not notice that the most important product of the project was already released? Apparently I followed other major projects and did not notice at all how the purse was realized. We must urgently get acquainted!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: