Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:05:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes  (Read 42031 times)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:50:20 AM

The system of security has a lot of problems and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
This project is not only about changes in security system but it also in medicine in general. It is strange that you speak about this project and don’t mention it. As for me this side are the key factor.
If you search for similar projects you will find a lot of them. Why this project is the best and how the team is going cope with competition on the market of projects

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:56:45 AM

The system of security has a lot of problems and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
This project is not only about changes in security system but it also in medicine in general. It is strange that you speak about this project and don’t mention it. As for me this side are the key factor.
If you search for similar projects you will find a lot of them. Why this project is the best and how the team is going cope with competition on the market of projects
This project is already on the pre-sale stage and it is the most important fact if we speak about other projects. It will be implemented earlier, as a matter of fact.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:00:26 AM

Theoretically, the implementation of this project can set us to absolutely another level of cryptocurrency usage in the world of today
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:06:47 AM

Theoretically, the implementation of this project can set us to absolutely another level of cryptocurrency usage in the world of today
Theoretically Cheesy I am waiting when this project will be put into practice and then we will see. Don`t think that this project will face serious problems with funds.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:14:31 AM

Theoretically Cheesy I am waiting when this project will be put into practice and then we will see. Don`t think that this project will face serious problems with funds.
Really don`t know why other users mention the similar projects and compare this to them. Absolutely different ideas, as for me.
amanai

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:19:36 AM

Really don`t know why other users mention the similar projects and compare this to them. Absolutely different ideas, as for me.
I agree,but now every single project goes with blockchain, that is why people see only this side not taking into account the idea of developers. If you go deep, you will see how profitable it can be.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:24:32 AM

I agree,but now every single project goes with blockchain, that is why people see only this side not taking into account the idea of developers. If you go deep, you will see how profitable it can be.
Will be nice not to pay taxes for medical help and not to wait long hours to get an advice from doctor. I wish everything good to this project.
amanai

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:29:48 AM

It is worth-noting that social networks and website of this project have a lot of visitor for today, Sounds like it is a really promising thing to invest. There is no doubt that I will join the bounty program of this project.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:34:43 AM

It is worth-noting that social networks and website of this project have a lot of visitor for today, Sounds like it is a really promising thing to invest. There is no doubt that I will join the bounty program of this project.
The project is just at the beginning on the way. I think that idea is pretty amazing and the team of developers will be able to cope with all the difficulties they face
amanai

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:39:59 AM

The project is just at the beginning on the way. I think that idea is pretty amazing and the team of developers will be able to cope with all the difficulties they face
yeah, well-qualified staff will make everything easy. Such an ambitious idea, but there are a lot of projects with absolutely the same idea . Hope, that they will be faster than others.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:44:24 AM

yeah, well-qualified staff will make everything easy. Such an ambitious idea, but there are a lot of projects with absolutely the same idea . Hope, that they will be faster than others.
I say so because you do not see minor details of this project that serve much more potential. The idea of instant transactions is worth developing without any excuses.
amanai

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:52:30 AM

I say so because you do not see minor details of this project that serve much more potential. The idea of instant transactions is worth developing without any excuses.
There are links for social pages for other members of community to get more info:
facebook - https://www.facebook.com/SafeInsure-229426447729311/  twitter - https://twitter.com/SafeInsure
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:33:57 PM

This is a truly interesting project that can be useful for many users around the world. I believe that there will be more such projects and they will get more rasprostranenie.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:38:53 PM

This is a truly interesting project that can be useful for many users around the world. I believe that there will be more such projects and they will get more rasprostranenie.

Why do you think so? Insurance companies feel great and develop well, now nothing can be done in business without insurance, am I not right?
bitokman

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:43:49 PM

Why do you think so? Insurance companies feel great and develop well, now nothing can be done in business without insurance, am I not right?
Of course, you're right, but if insurance companies are in demand, it does not mean that it works perfectly. In the work of insurance claims a lot of difficulties and problems. And many things cause problems.
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:48:37 PM

Of course, you're right, but if insurance companies are in demand, it does not mean that it works perfectly. In the work of insurance claims a lot of difficulties and problems. And many things cause problems.
I, as an ordinary user, do not understand exactly what problems you have in mind and how this may affect the work of the program.
bitokman

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:52:55 PM

I, as an ordinary user, do not understand exactly what problems you have in mind and how this may affect the work of the program.

All elements of this system are rather old and outdated. In our solution many disputes and conflicts entail a lot of bureaucratic work, which significantly slows down the work of the whole process.
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:57:44 PM

All elements of this system are rather old and outdated. In our solution many disputes and conflicts entail a lot of bureaucratic work, which significantly slows down the work of the whole process.
So you want to say that the problems are due to the fact that the systems have not been updated for a very long time? Do you think that this is the reason for the poor performance of the entire insurance system?
bitokman

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:01:58 PM

So you want to say that the problems are due to the fact that the systems have not been updated for a very long time? Do you think that this is the reason for the poor performance of the entire insurance system?
Naturally this is so, since the requirements of modern society have changed. The standards of information exchange have also changed. It is necessary to modernize the structure and I believe that this project is able to bring all the necessary changes.
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:07:04 PM

Naturally this is so, since the requirements of modern society have changed. The standards of information exchange have also changed. It is necessary to modernize the structure and I believe that this project is able to bring all the necessary changes.

Well, I understand your point of view. In principle, I fully agree with you, perhaps this project may change the current state of affairs. Let's see.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: