Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:11:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes  (Read 42031 times)
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:47:00 AM

I'm curious to know in which social networks this project is presented, it will be very interesting to read what people write about the project. Who can share information?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:52:44 AM

I'm curious to know in which social networks this project is presented, it will be very interesting to read what people write about the project. Who can share information?

You can go to the official website of the project and read on what resources the project is presented, I think that you will find all the information that interests you
Klacik

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:56:52 AM

You can go to the official website of the project and read on what resources the project is presented, I think that you will find all the information that interests you

I was on the project site, but could not find the links, I saw the names of social networks, but I could not find the link, that's why I decided to appeal to the community
Klacik

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:07:15 AM

I was on the project site, but could not find the links, I saw the names of social networks, but I could not find the link, that's why I decided to appeal to the community

I do not know why you could not find links to social networks, because it's easy and they are on the main project page. You should be more careful

Can you help me and share these links? It would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can’t do that.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:43:43 AM

I do not know why you could not find links to social networks, because it's easy and they are on the main project page. You should be more careful

Can you help me and share these links? It would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can’t do that.

Yes, of course, here are the links to the main social networks: https://twitter.com/SafeInsure https://www.facebook.com/SafeInsure-229426447729311/
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:52:24 AM

I correctly understand that the project has been successfully successful in the market, it needs promotion, it was for this purpose that the bounties of the program were created for each project. Tell me, do I correctly interpret what is happening in this area?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:00:13 AM

I correctly understand that the project has been successfully successful in the market, it needs promotion, it was for this purpose that the bounties of the program were created for each project. Tell me, do I correctly interpret what is happening in this area?

Yes, you are right, that's it. Projects create a marketing company to develop their project through the bounty program. Their essence lies in the fact that users are told in social networks and forums about the project and for this they will be awarded project tokens
amanai

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:08:01 AM

Yes, you are right, that's it. Projects create a marketing company to develop their project through the bounty program. Their essence lies in the fact that users are told in social networks and forums about the project and for this they will be awarded project tokens

That's exactly what I thought, it's fine. I'm interested in the following: if the project says that it allocates 1.250.000.000 tokens on the ICO, how do you determine how many tokens will be allocated to the bounty program?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:24:35 AM

That's exactly what I thought, it's fine. I'm interested in the following: if the project says that it allocates 1.250.000.000 tokens on the ICO, how do you determine how many tokens will be allocated to the bounty program?

Usually projects write a percentage that will be allocated to the bounty program from the total number of all tokens. That is, you can calculate which number of tokens will receive the community for the promotion of the project on the network.
amanai

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:08:43 AM

Usually projects write a percentage that will be allocated to the bounty program from the total number of all tokens. That is, you can calculate which number of tokens will receive the community for the promotion of the project on the network.

Understood thanks. At first I thought that for the bounty separate tokens are allocated, but I liked this approach more, the transparency of the project is higher. And how much is this project now tokens on the bounty?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:14:04 AM

Understood thanks. At first I thought that for the bounty separate tokens are allocated, but I liked this approach more, the transparency of the project is higher. And how much is this project now tokens on the bounty?

This project allocates 15% of all tokens on the bounty program. That is, 1250000000 * 0.15 = 187.500.000. I think this is the right decision.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:58:12 AM

It certainly pleases that modern technologies penetrate deeper into our ordinary life and change it. This project can be very popular, since insurance services are ubiquitous and popular.
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:04:56 AM

It certainly pleases that modern technologies penetrate deeper into our ordinary life and change it. This project can be very popular, since insurance services are ubiquitous and popular.

I agree, I did not even know that in the insurance business there are similar problems described in white paper. This project can optimize and speed up many processes.
nicrnicr

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:09:26 AM

I agree, I did not even know that in the insurance business there are similar problems described in white paper. This project can optimize and speed up many processes.
But this is also a huge minus of this project in a certain sense. Yes, it will greatly simplify many processes, but this will adversely affect other areas.
slovenia1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:13:55 AM

But this is also a huge minus of this project in a certain sense. Yes, it will greatly simplify many processes, but this will adversely affect other areas.
In what sense? I do not quite understand this. How this project can affect somehow negatively on some processes, it seems to me this is impossible.
nicrnicr

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:18:18 AM

In what sense? I do not quite understand this. How this project can affect somehow negatively on some processes, it seems to me this is impossible.

At the moment, a huge number of people work in the sphere of insurance services, and with the advent of such an automated project, a very large number of people will lose their jobs, because this technology automates many processes.
slovenia1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:22:37 AM

At the moment, a huge number of people work in the sphere of insurance services, and with the advent of such an automated project, a very large number of people will lose their jobs, because this technology automates many processes.
Yes, it is true, but we live in times of innovation and new technologies. The world is changing and sooner or later a lot of people in all positions will lose their jobs in connection with automation. This is not a problem of this project.
nicrnicr

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:27:09 AM

Yes, it is true, but we live in times of innovation and new technologies. The world is changing and sooner or later a lot of people in all positions will lose their jobs in connection with automation. This is not a problem of this project.
Yes I agree with you, but all the same it seems to me it is necessary to vvobdit similar technologies more smoothly that the market has had time to be reconstructed.
slovenia1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:31:36 AM

Yes I agree with you, but all the same it seems to me it is necessary to vvobdit similar technologies more smoothly that the market has had time to be reconstructed.

So this project does not say that the whole world will immediately switch to this technology. The project simply offers a tool that insurance companies can use at will. I'm not sure that many will immediately switch to this technology, it will happen smoothly, naturally.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:36:52 AM

Insurance is a huge and diverse market, which includes many different industries and varieties, in what sphere does this project count?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: