Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:41:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes  (Read 42028 times)
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:15:28 AM

Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to take part, but there is not enough room for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as a limited number of places on the project to participate?

I think this is a good idea. If the project allows each participant to participate in the investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project’s shares and thus start managing the project.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:29:19 AM

Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to take part, but there is not enough room for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as a limited number of places on the project to participate?

I think this is a good idea. If the project allows each participant to participate in the investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project’s shares and thus start managing the project.

Do you think she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit on their investments. This is their main task.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:41:57 AM

Do you think she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit on their investments. This is their main task.

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but by doing so they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:48:01 AM

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but by doing so they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous

So you want to say that this investor can harm the project if he starts to manage the project at his own discretion? He will be able to destroy the project and make it unnecessary for the benefit of
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:05:23 AM

I am very interested in this project, as I believe that in the future it is the data approach that will be popular all over the world.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:12:02 AM

I am very interested in this project, as I believe that in the future it is the data approach that will be popular all over the world.

When did you get acquainted with the project? I'm talking about the resources in which you read information about the project and its innovations?
blo8i

Activity: 960
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:28:55 AM

I cannot, for the life of me, fathom how some people can claim that SINS is underperforming already, it's one of the hottest coins RN, IMHO
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:15:59 PM

A revolution in the insurance system that sounds very encouraging. For a long time this field of activity has not been modernized in any way and has not changed, I think the time has come.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:22:28 PM

A revolution in the insurance system that sounds very encouraging. For a long time this field of activity has not been modernized in any way and has not changed, I think the time has come.

Yes, but is the blockchain platform really suitable for this? Now everyone is trying to realize their ideas using the blockchain technology, but is it appropriate in this case?
Green Lantern

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:29:20 PM

Yes, but is the blockchain platform really suitable for this? Now everyone is trying to realize their ideas using the blockchain technology, but is it appropriate in this case?
I think yes, because the blockchain gives us new features and usage scenarios. In addition, it allows the system to be open and transparent.
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:39:06 PM

I think yes, because the blockchain gives us new features and usage scenarios. In addition, it allows the system to be open and transparent.
Yes, but in many respects you have to do a lot of work in order to switch and completely abandon the old technologies. How long can it take?
Green Lantern

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:45:29 PM

Yes, but in many respects you have to do a lot of work in order to switch and completely abandon the old technologies. How long can it take?

It seems to me stupid to try now to count that time, which will be spent on the modernization of the insurance industry. The main thing is to take a step and start developing this technology, which is why I fully support this project.
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:53:56 PM

It seems to me stupid to try now to count that time, which will be spent on the modernization of the insurance industry. The main thing is to take a step and start developing this technology, which is why I fully support this project.
Well, maybe this is so, I can not say with full confidence that I agree with this. But why do you need to sell a token, where is the confidence that after the sale stage the project will be implemented?
Green Lantern

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:00:08 PM

Well, maybe this is so, I can not say with full confidence that I agree with this. But why do you need to sell a token, where is the confidence that after the sale stage the project will be implemented?
In fact, the project did not plan to pre-sell tokens, all tokens will be sold immediately on the exchanges, this is done in order to minimize the risks and start the project as soon as possible.
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:06:53 PM

In fact, the project did not plan to pre-sell tokens, all tokens will be sold immediately on the exchanges, this is done in order to minimize the risks and start the project as soon as possible.

In this case, I am very impressed, for the first time I see a similar approach, I hope that this will have a positive effect on attracting new users.
Techsan

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:23:34 PM

What about the protection of personal data of users? Will this platform be able to provide decent information security?
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:33:39 PM

What about the protection of personal data of users? Will this platform be able to provide decent information security?

For the creators of this project, such a thing as data security is one of the most important elements of the system. Unlike ordinary insurance companies that transfer all your money to third parties.
Techsan

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:48:08 PM

For the creators of this project, such a thing as data security is one of the most important elements of the system. Unlike ordinary insurance companies that transfer all your money to third parties.
Is it real? And which methods are they ready to use in order to ensure data security within their platform?
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:00:28 PM

Is it real? And which methods are they ready to use in order to ensure data security within their platform?
To ensure data security, all features of the blockchain platform are captured. It is the use of master nodes. This decentralized method in many ways ensures stable network operation.
Techsan

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:06:47 PM

To ensure data security, all features of the blockchain platform are captured. It is the use of master nodes. This decentralized method in many ways ensures stable network operation.

I think I heard about it. I understand that owners of master nodes can be any people who have a certain number of tokens on their wallet, right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: