Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:18:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes  (Read 42031 times)
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:39:34 PM

A revolution in the insurance system that sounds very encouraging. For a long time this field of activity has not been modernized in any way and has not changed, I think the time has come.

Yes, but is the blockchain platform really suitable for this? Now everyone is trying to realize their ideas using the blockchain technology, but is it appropriate in this case?
I think yes, because the blockchain gives us new features and usage scenarios. In addition, it allows the system to be open and transparent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:44:34 PM

A revolution in the insurance system that sounds very encouraging. For a long time this field of activity has not been modernized in any way and has not changed, I think the time has come.

Yes, but is the blockchain platform really suitable for this? Now everyone is trying to realize their ideas using the blockchain technology, but is it appropriate in this case?
I think yes, because the blockchain gives us new features and usage scenarios. In addition, it allows the system to be open and transparent.
Yes, but in many respects you have to do a lot of work in order to switch and completely abandon the old technologies. How long can it take?
Green Lantern

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:51:34 PM

Yes, but in many respects you have to do a lot of work in order to switch and completely abandon the old technologies. How long can it take?

It seems to me stupid to try now to count that time, which will be spent on the modernization of the insurance industry. The main thing is to take a step and start developing this technology, which is why I fully support this project.
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:52:30 PM

You know? This technology is a great technology to be developed, as has been proven many projects running with their blockchain technology, though it takes time and adjustments to be able to switch to modern technology but there will be moments of blockchain technology will develop in all aspects of human life.

peetah

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:57:20 PM

It seems to me stupid to try now to count that time, which will be spent on the modernization of the insurance industry. The main thing is to take a step and start developing this technology, which is why I fully support this project.
Well, maybe this is so, I can not say with full confidence that I agree with this. But why do you need to sell a token, where is the confidence that after the sale stage the project will be implemented?
Green Lantern

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:04:10 PM

Well, maybe this is so, I can not say with full confidence that I agree with this. But why do you need to sell a token, where is the confidence that after the sale stage the project will be implemented?

In fact, the project did not plan to pre-sell tokens, all tokens will be sold immediately on the exchanges, this is done in order to minimize the risks and start the project as soon as possible.
peetah

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:08:36 PM

In fact, the project did not plan to pre-sell tokens, all tokens will be sold immediately on the exchanges, this is done in order to minimize the risks and start the project as soon as possible.
In this case, I am very impressed, for the first time I see a similar approach, I hope that this will have a positive effect on attracting new users.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:15:21 PM

What about the protection of personal data of users? Will this platform be able to provide decent information security?
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:22:17 PM

What about the protection of personal data of users? Will this platform be able to provide decent information security?

For the creators of this project, such a thing as data security is one of the most important elements of the system. Unlike ordinary insurance companies that transfer all your money to third parties.
nicrnicr

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:28:07 PM

For the creators of this project, such a thing as data security is one of the most important elements of the system. Unlike ordinary insurance companies that transfer all your money to third parties.
Is it real? And which methods are they ready to use in order to ensure data security within their platform?
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:34:30 PM

Is it real? And which methods are they ready to use in order to ensure data security within their platform?

To ensure data security, all features of the blockchain platform are captured. It is the use of master nodes. This decentralized method in many ways ensures stable network operation.
nicrnicr

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:40:18 PM

To ensure data security, all features of the blockchain platform are captured. It is the use of master nodes. This decentralized method in many ways ensures stable network operation.
I think I heard about it. I understand that owners of master nodes can be any people who have a certain number of tokens on their wallet, right?
nicrnicr

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:56:14 PM

I think I heard about it. I understand that owners of master nodes can be any people who have a certain number of tokens on their wallet, right?

That's right, that's right. Such nodes provide stable transactions, network performance as well as the owners of such master nodes are provided with the possibility of passive earnings.

This is interesting, I read about this principle, as far as I know, this is a fairly reliable and safe way. I am glad that the project team is thinking about the security of its platform, it is very important in our time.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:04:06 PM

I read the one that tokens can be purchased immediately on the stock exchanges, this is a great solution. Is there any list of exchanges where I could get this token?
bitokman

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:16:09 PM

I read the one that tokens can be purchased immediately on the stock exchanges, this is a great solution. Is there any list of exchanges where I could get this token?

I am afraid that this list is not yet available at the moment, but soon I am waiting for information about it. because I'm also interested in acquiring these tokens.
So where exactly can I follow this information? I would also like to be aware of the latest news and updates of this project, I am no less interested in acquiring tokens.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:21:17 PM

I am afraid that this list is not yet available at the moment, but soon I am waiting for information about it. because I'm also interested in acquiring these tokens.
So where exactly can I follow this information? I would also like to be aware of the latest news and updates of this project, I am no less interested in acquiring tokens.

Well, I suppose the project has social networks. For example, here:
https://twitter.com/SafeInsure
https://www.facebook.com/pg/SafeInsure-229426447729311/

You can check the information there, so maybe there is a telegram channel, try to find it on the website.
bitokman

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:27:00 PM

Well, I suppose the project has social networks. For example, here:
https://twitter.com/SafeInsure
https://www.facebook.com/pg/SafeInsure-229426447729311/

You can check the information there, so maybe there is a telegram channel, try to find it on the website.

Well, I will try to find all the information that interests me there, thanks for the help, I really appreciate it! I wish the project team good luck and I believe in this project!
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:32:38 PM

You know? This technology is a great technology to be developed, as has been proven many projects running with their blockchain technology, though it takes time and adjustments to be able to switch to modern technology but there will be moments of blockchain technology will develop in all aspects of human life.

That is what we all believe to become true one day, on the other hand it is also possible that a completely new and different technology will make blockchain redundant. Who knows?

xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:18:19 AM

In this case, I am very impressed, for the first time I see a similar approach, I hope that this will have a positive effect on attracting new users.

Hey - Investors ! Are you fooled by these shills ?

Yes - they are trying to fool you  !

1) by artificially bumping the thread (against the rules)
2) Low quality posting (against the rules)
3) Quote pyramids (against the rules)
4) Copy and pasting the same comments elsewhere (against the rules)

If they use lack of ethics to promote - then it is fair to say that it is probably a scam.

Why would a honest ICO be involved in investor fraud by employing shills ?

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
frogpoet

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 01:52:42 AM

Great. Another fake volume coin.

http://bts.ai/market/BRIDGE.SINS_BRIDGE.BTC

Trade History
Buyer      Seller   Price   SINS.bridge   BTC.bridgeDate
the-cryptoa   mero88   0.0008100000   1.0000000   0.00081000   18/10/02 23:52:57
the-cryptoa   pirat1704   0.0006999999   0.2296286   0.00016074   18/10/02 23:44:09
the-cryptoa   pirat1704   0.0007000000   0.5540000   0.00038780   18/10/02 23:43:57
the-cryptoa   pirat1704   0.0007000000   1.0000000   0.00070000   18/10/02 23:43:39
luar7775      mero88   0.0008100000   5.0000000   0.00405000   18/10/02 22:56:00
the-cryptoa   the-cryptoa   0.0008200000   200.0000126   0.16400001   18/10/02 21:37:27
the-cryptoa   the-cryptoa   0.0008200000   200.0000126   0.16400001   18/10/02 21:37:18
the-cryptoa   the-cryptoa   0.0008200000   200.0000126   0.16400001   18/10/02 21:37:12
the-cryptoa   the-cryptoa   0.0008200000   200.0000126   0.16400001   18/10/02 21:37:06
the-cryptoa   the-cryptoa   0.0008200000   173.0017442   0.14186143   18/10/02 21:36:36
the-cryptoa   the-cryptoa   0.0008200000   26.9982684   0.02213858   18/10/02 21:36:36
the-cryptoa   the-cryptoa   0.0008200000   1.7473414   0.00143282   18/10/02 21:20:39
the-cryptoa   the-cryptoa   0.0008200000   98.5662567   0.08082433   18/10/02 21:20:39
the-cryptoa   the-cryptoa   0.0008200000   300.3135992   0.24625715   18/10/02 21:20:30
the-cryptoa   the-cryptoa   0.0008200000   300.3135992   0.24625715   18/10/02 21:20:24
the-cryptoa   the-cryptoa   0.0008200000   300.3135992   0.24625715   18/10/02 21:20:15
the-cryptoa   the-cryptoa   0.0008200000   200.3135980   0.16425715   18/10/02 21:19:51
the-cryptoa   the-cryptoa   0.0008200000   200.3135980   0.16425715   18/10/02 21:19:45
the-cryptoa   the-cryptoa   0.0008200000   200.3135980   0.16425715   18/10/02 21:19:36
the-cryptoa   the-cryptoa   0.0008200000   200.3135980   0.16425715   18/10/02 21:19:30
the-cryptoa   the-cryptoa   0.0008200000   200.3135980   0.16425715   18/10/02 21:19:24
the-cryptoa   the-cryptoa   0.0008200000   400.0000000   0.32800000   18/10/02 21:06:33
the-cryptoa   the-cryptoa   0.0008100000   400.0000000   0.32400000   18/10/02 21:06:09
the-cryptoa   the-cryptoa   0.0008000000   400.0000000   0.32000000   18/10/02 21:05:51
the-cryptoa   the-cryptoa   0.0007500000   400.0000000   0.30000000   18/10/02 21:05:36
the-cryptoa   the-cryptoa   0.0007000000   300.0000000   0.21000000   18/10/02 21:05:12
the-cryptoa   the-cryptoa   0.0007000000   1.0000000   0.00070000   18/10/02 20:59:54
the-cryptoa   the-cryptoa   0.0006500000   250.0000000   0.16250000   18/10/02 20:58:39
the-cryptoa   the-cryptoa   0.0006100000   182.0000000   0.11102000   18/10/02 20:58:18
the-cryptoa   the-cryptoa   0.0006000000   201.0000000   0.12060000   18/10/02 20:57:57
hi marathonic. how do you interpret the above data to conclude that the coin is fake? I agree with you on the conclusion, but I do that based on the other replies in this forum, which appear to be fabricated. I'd like to be able to know how to conclude that based on the data you quoted as well. Is it because the buyer and seller are often the same person, or is there something else suspicious that throws off a red flag? I'd love to be able to interpret the output. thanks for any help you can give.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: