Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:42:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes  (Read 42028 times)
nof21

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:01:27 PM

Hello, guys! iI stumbled on safeinsurance not so long time ago and want to know more about this project and this idea, would be very glad if someone will explain me more about the most prominent features of the project
Safeinsure is a decentralized insurance marketplace bringing equitable price discovery and global access to insurance policy shoppers worldwide. SafeInsure puts consumer power back in your hands with an honest, accountable, and democratic insurance marketplace on the blockchain
This thing sounds very interesting,but there should be something else, i think so...
The SafeInsure marketplace has a native currency, the SafeInsure coin (SINS). All transactions made between insurance policy providers and consumers will require SINS. Additionally, insurance-related products and the insurance pools will require SINS. In effect, the only currency accepted within the SafeInsure ecosystem is SINS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doggie

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:10:21 PM

Hello, guys! iI stumbled on safeinsurance not so long time ago and want to know more about this project and this idea, would be very glad if someone will explain me more about the most prominent features of the project
Safeinsure is a decentralized insurance marketplace bringing equitable price discovery and global access to insurance policy shoppers worldwide. SafeInsure puts consumer power back in your hands with an honest, accountable, and democratic insurance marketplace on the blockchain
This thing sounds very interesting,but there should be something else, i think so...
The SafeInsure marketplace has a native currency, the SafeInsure coin (SINS). All transactions made between insurance policy providers and consumers will require SINS. Additionally, insurance-related products and the insurance pools will require SINS. In effect, the only currency accepted within the SafeInsure ecosystem is SINS.
It is a kind of tendency for today when projects uses its own tokens within the platform. I see that safeinsurance uses masternode for better security, is not it?
nof21

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:19:18 PM

It is a kind of tendency for today when projects uses its own tokens within the platform. I see that safeinsurance uses masternode for better security, is not it?
Apart from being used as the primary currency in the SafeInsure ecosystem, SINS is required for operating a masternode to secure the SafeInsure network. Masternode operators get rewards for their work with a return on investment (ROI) commensurate with their collate
doggie

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:23:14 PM

Apart from being used as the primary currency in the SafeInsure ecosystem, SINS is required for operating a masternode to secure the SafeInsure network. Masternode operators get rewards for their work with a return on investment (ROI) commensurate with their collate
Do not know all the information about this system, but only here i can see friendly community if we compare with other projects, i really appreciate that. I think i will come back with further questions, thank you
nof21

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:31:06 PM

Do not know all the information about this system, but only here i can see friendly community if we compare with other projects, i really appreciate that. I think i will come back with further questions, thank you
No problem, helpful community is an important part of safeinsure. It can attract more funds during the fund-raising campaign which affects the price of tokens
appotus

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:43:51 PM

I saw that masternode is a bit expensive, is tht an obstacle on the way to big funds?
drugrehablocator

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:47:31 PM

I saw that masternode is a bit expensive, is tht an obstacle on the way to big funds?
I don't think that the price of masternode can somehow spoil the fund-raising campaign, because every people can pay for security a lot of money
sade12

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:37:47 AM

I became interested in this project, but I do not understand its main idea, what is the meaning and main idea of ​​this project? Why do I see so many positive reviews?
maxie23

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:44:04 AM

I became interested in this project, but I do not understand its main idea, what is the meaning and main idea of ​​this project? Why do I see so many positive reviews?

Everyone sees in this project their own distinctive features, because of which users like it. For me it is important that the project paid attention to the fact that it is available for all platforms.
appotus

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:56:30 AM

Everyone sees in this project their own distinctive features, because of which users like it. For me it is important that the project paid attention to the fact that it is available for all platforms.

That is, users like the fact that the project is available for the largest number of users due to multiplatform?
sade12

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:19:27 AM

That is, users like the fact that the project is available for the largest number of users due to multiplatform?

I think so, because it allows it to be accessible to a large number of users. The more participants will be in the project, the faster it will develop!

I agree with you, the project now needs to receive a large number of positive assessments from the community so that investors are interested in it.
doggie

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:26:04 AM

What can you say about investments? What large investors are currently working with this project. There is information?
nof21

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:33:24 AM

What can you say about investments? What large investors are currently working with this project. There is information?

Unfortunately, I also searched for such information, but I found only that this information is private and inaccessible to ordinary users.
virtual

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:41:35 AM

Unfortunately, I also searched for such information, but I found only that this information is private and inaccessible to ordinary users.

And what information about investors or investments is now available to users? We need to know at least something about working with investors!
Maison

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:50:18 AM

And what information about investors or investments is now available to users? We need to know at least something about working with investors!

I found out only that the current annual return on investment in the operation of the SafeInsure Masternode coin: 821%. This is information from the official site.
doggie

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:58:33 AM

I found out only that the current annual return on investment in the operation of the SafeInsure Masternode coin: 821%. This is information from the official site.

This is at least something. I am glad that the developers are sharing this information, although I don’t know why it’s impossible to learn about large investments, the community would have liked it!
qrkdirect410

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:05:53 AM

What is the feature of this project? I want to know the main features and differences from other projects.
maxie23

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:17:48 AM

What is the feature of this project? I want to know the main features and differences from other projects.

Do you want to know what the project is planning to do in the near future? Did I understand you correctly? I can write you a short description of the project.

Yes, it would be great if you could help me with this question, because I want to start taking part in the project, but I don’t know where to start
sade12

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:22:36 AM

Do you want to know what the project is planning to do in the near future? Did I understand you correctly? I can write you a short description of the project.

Yes, it would be great if you could help me with this question, because I want to start taking part in the project, but I don’t know where to start

I am familiar with a large number of projects, but I see this technology for the first time, I think it will be interesting to a large number of users.
qrkdirect410

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:26:01 AM

I am familiar with a large number of projects, but I see this technology for the first time, I think it will be interesting to a large number of users.

I agree with you, I follow this project from the very beginning, as soon as it was registered in this forum. I love the fact that the developers keep in touch with the community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: