Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:07:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes  (Read 42031 times)
appotus

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:12:32 PM

Good day, I see that developers offer us new and more safe level of security, but do not you think and it is a bit too expensive? For what we should pay?
Blockchain gives us a lot of possibilities of protection and this project is based on it, as far as I understand.
Masternode, right? Why it is for important within this project? I think that protected more than enough to keep our money safe and sound. Or I am wrong as it always happens to me
Do not be so confident that your money can be is safe on the internet for today. There are still a lot of hackers that can steal your savings  We can not say enough for security when we talk about money
Now I see that I have to rethink my point of view. Our world and technologies are under constant development and it happens too fast and along with security technologies hacking are also developing.
Of course! The team of developers want to protect us through their own vision and solution. And SINS token gives us new chance to earn and save our money
This is fantastic! I want to become a member of this project and user of the platform. Now I am opened to innovative because they build our future, free from hacking
I am glad to hear it and understand that our community growing very fast. May be the team will see my work and give some additional tokens Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sade12

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:19:57 PM

Good day, I see that developers offer us new and more safe level of security, but do not you think and it is a bit too expensive? For what we should pay?
Blockchain gives us a lot of possibilities of protection and this project is based on it, as far as I understand.
Masternode, right? Why it is for important within this project? I think that protected more than enough to keep our money safe and sound. Or I am wrong as it always happens to me
Do not be so confident that your money can be is safe on the internet for today. There are still a lot of hackers that can steal your savings  We can not say enough for security when we talk about money
Now I see that I have to rethink my point of view. Our world and technologies are under constant development and it happens too fast and along with security technologies hacking are also developing.
Of course! The team of developers want to protect us through their own vision and solution. And SINS token gives us new chance to earn and save our money
This is fantastic! I want to become a member of this project and user of the platform. Now I am opened to innovative because they build our future, free from hacking
I am glad to hear it and understand that our community growing very fast. May be the team will see my work and give some additional tokens Smiley
It is funny, I hope that you helped me not only because of award for your efforts to increase the number of participants. I appreciate your help
PumperDumperTV

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:00:46 PM

They do not focus on competition, which now dominates the insurance market, and specifically on the partnership. Many companies began to forget that partnership agreements are the engine of business.

Well, in exactly what context will partnerships stimulate the participants in this project and how will this play a significant role? Can you explain? Your words seem strange to me.
PumperDumperTV

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:22:31 PM

They do not focus on competition, which now dominates the insurance market, and specifically on the partnership. Many companies began to forget that partnership agreements are the engine of business.

Well, in exactly what context will partnerships stimulate the participants in this project and how will this play a significant role? Can you explain? Your words seem strange to me.
Providing the most profitable insurance plans and is the main driving force of the project partner as well as the ability to use the master nodes.

How exactly do master nodes help this technology evolve? How does this work and what is the benefit for users?
PumperDumperTV

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:43:11 PM

Providing the most profitable insurance plans and is the main driving force of the project partner as well as the ability to use the master nodes.

How exactly do master nodes help this technology evolve? How does this work and what is the benefit for users?
Any user can become the owner of the master node and provide the platform with their services. It is these nodes that are the key factor that allows the platform to work smoothly and develop.

So what happens is that users will have the opportunity to earn by becoming owners of such masternode? This is an advantageous offer, many projects can offer it?
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:51:31 PM

I do not understand well about any transaction will it be necessary to use the currency (SINS)? Because then any form of payment or transaction will only be made with the currency (SINS), another cryptomeda can not be used?
David sladek

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:55:27 PM

I wonder how this will work not only with individuals but also with law firms. For example, if I want to insure my law firm or business.
jmbberry

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:04:09 PM

I wonder how this will work not only with individuals but also with law firms. For example, if I want to insure my law firm or business.
Well, how does this work under normal conditions? How do you do it when you insure your business in ordinary insurance companies, I think that the conditions will be approximately the same only in a more convenient form.
David sladek

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:09:10 PM

Well, how does this work under normal conditions? How do you do it when you insure your business in ordinary insurance companies, I think that the conditions will be approximately the same only in a more convenient form.

What exactly do you mean? when you talk about a more convenient form? How exactly should I present this to you?
jmbberry

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:13:16 PM

What exactly do you mean? when you talk about a more convenient form? How exactly should I present this to you?

I mean that for this purpose a special application will be made through which you can at any time be able to customize your insurance package in the form that you want for yourself.
David sladek

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:19:26 PM

I mean that for this purpose a special application will be made through which you can at any time be able to customize your insurance package in the form that you want for yourself.
In fact, I thought that this only works for private clients. I can not imagine how this can work with legal entities and companies.
jmbberry

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:24:13 PM

In fact, I thought that this only works for private clients. I can not imagine how this can work with legal entities and companies.
I can not tell you exactly how it will work, I'm not a member of the team of this project, try to learn more detailed information by reading the white paper, for example.
David sladek

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:37:08 PM

I can not tell you exactly how it will work, I'm not a member of the team of this project, try to learn more detailed information by reading the white paper, for example.

Yes, well, thanks for answering my questions. I am not very experienced in this matter and I am pleased to see that people are ready to help or advise, thanks.
calotmiming

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:44:54 PM

Does anyone know information about the bounty campaign of this project? I would like to participate in this, I can write good articles and speak several languages, can I offer my services?
vladnz

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:50:43 PM

Does anyone know information about the bounty campaign of this project? I would like to participate in this, I can write good articles and speak several languages, can I offer my services?

I am not sure that this project has a bounty campaign, I have not seen any mention of this either in the description of the thread or on the project website. Maybe some information is in white paper, you can check it out.
calotmiming

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:54:09 PM

I am not sure that this project has a bounty campaign, I have not seen any mention of this either in the description of the thread or on the project website. Maybe some information is in white paper, you can check it out.
I also did not see any mention of this, but sometimes it happens that users are just inattentive, with me it was already a couple of times. And I decided to ask a question here, maybe I'm wrong.
vladnz

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:59:34 PM

I also did not see any mention of this, but sometimes it happens that users are just inattentive, with me it was already a couple of times. And I decided to ask a question here, maybe I'm wrong.

I checked the information in white paper, in their plan for the distribution of the budget there is no mention of a bounty program, so I think that this project has no bounty company.
calotmiming

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:06:36 PM

I checked the information in white paper, in their plan for the distribution of the budget there is no mention of a bounty program, so I think that this project has no bounty company.
Well, it turns out they have chosen another marketing strategy for themselves, and intend to promote their project in other ways. Perhaps this is to some extent correct.
vladnz

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:14:18 PM

Well, it turns out they have chosen another marketing strategy for themselves, and intend to promote their project in other ways. Perhaps this is to some extent correct.

Well, it is not for us to judge what is the right decision for the company and what is not. If the team decided to promote their project in another way, then there were reasons for it.
maxie23

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:34:56 AM

What is the main attractiveness of the project? Everyone writes that it is very profitable for investment, but I have concerns. I need to know more about the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: