Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:48:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes  (Read 42031 times)
tefewvs

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:40:29 PM

This is a truly interesting project that can be useful for many users around the world. I believe that there will be more such projects and they will get more rasprostranenie.

Why do you think so? Insurance companies feel great and develop well, now nothing can be done in business without insurance, am I not right?
Of course, you're right, but if insurance companies are in demand, it does not mean that it works perfectly. In the work of insurance claims a lot of difficulties and problems. And many things cause problems.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
keva

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:56:01 PM

This is a truly interesting project that can be useful for many users around the world. I believe that there will be more such projects and they will get more rasprostranenie.

Why do you think so? Insurance companies feel great and develop well, now nothing can be done in business without insurance, am I not right?
Of course, you're right, but if insurance companies are in demand, it does not mean that it works perfectly. In the work of insurance claims a lot of difficulties and problems. And many things cause problems.

I, as an ordinary user, do not understand exactly what problems you have in mind and how this may affect the work of the program.
tefewvs

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:08:44 PM

I, as an ordinary user, do not understand exactly what problems you have in mind and how this may affect the work of the program.
All elements of this system are rather old and outdated. In our solution many disputes and conflicts entail a lot of bureaucratic work, which significantly slows down the work of the whole process.
keva

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:20:34 PM

All elements of this system are rather old and outdated. In our solution many disputes and conflicts entail a lot of bureaucratic work, which significantly slows down the work of the whole process.

So you want to say that the problems are due to the fact that the systems have not been updated for a very long time? Do you think that this is the reason for the poor performance of the entire insurance system?
Lunaluk

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:27:46 PM

Very interested in coin Safe Insurance Master node, friends please explain what is the amount of the required Deposit Sins? will wait for a response Wink

tefewvs

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:10:20 PM

So you want to say that the problems are due to the fact that the systems have not been updated for a very long time? Do you think that this is the reason for the poor performance of the entire insurance system?
Naturally this is so, since the requirements of modern society have changed. The standards of information exchange have also changed. It is necessary to modernize the structure and I believe that this project is able to bring all the necessary changes.
keva

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:01:20 PM

Naturally this is so, since the requirements of modern society have changed. The standards of information exchange have also changed. It is necessary to modernize the structure and I believe that this project is able to bring all the necessary changes.
Well, I understand your point of view. In principle, I fully agree with you, perhaps this project may change the current state of affairs. Let's see.
vladnz

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:12:52 PM

So I do not understand one thing, is it meant for the business segment of the market or is it also suitable for ordinary ordinary users?
bitevip

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:40:33 PM

So I do not understand one thing, is it meant for the business segment of the market or is it also suitable for ordinary ordinary users?

Well, I think this project covers the entire market. It is suitable for anyone who wants to use this technology and give its users a convenient service.
vladnz

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:51:55 PM

Well, I think this project covers the entire market. It is suitable for anyone who wants to use this technology and give its users a convenient service.
That is, I am like a regular user. who wants to insure a few things, like a car and your house. Can I use this platform and choose the most favorable conditions for myself?
bitevip

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:06:10 PM

That is, I am like a regular user. who wants to insure a few things, like a car and your house. Can I use this platform and choose the most favorable conditions for myself?

Well, yes, that's it, you all said right. Only if you cease to satisfy certain criteria you can manage it without any problems, simply and quickly.
vladnz

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:16:23 PM

Well, yes, that's it, you all said right. Only if you cease to satisfy certain criteria you can manage it without any problems, simply and quickly.
That sounds quite interesting. But which insurance company will I deal with? Can I choose this company?
bitevip

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:26:12 PM

That sounds quite interesting. But which insurance company will I deal with? Can I choose this company?
To be honest, I don’t know these details, I think it will depend on which companies will agree to cooperate with this project.
vladnz

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:48:39 PM

To be honest, I don’t know these details, I think it will depend on which companies will agree to cooperate with this project.

Well, I hope that many insurance companies will show interest in this platform, because it looks quite innovative and attractive. I will follow this project!
David sladek

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:27:09 PM

It is very nice to see that the founders of this project are not only striving to carry innovations into the modern insurance market, but are also interested in finding new partners for their network.
KidsCamp

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:51:08 PM

It is very nice to see that the founders of this project are not only striving to carry innovations into the modern insurance market, but are also interested in finding new partners for their network.

What kind of partners are you talking about? It seems to me that current insurance companies do not really want to start a partnership with this project, so as not to share the market and that profit they have now.
David sladek

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:04:09 PM

What kind of partners are you talking about? It seems to me that current insurance companies do not really want to start a partnership with this project, so as not to share the market and that profit they have now.
I spoke not only about the partnership on the part of insurance companies, but also about another kind of partnership. All network operation is based on the masternodes, and the one who will be the owner of such a node will be considered a network partner.
KidsCamp

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:11:06 PM

I spoke not only about the partnership on the part of insurance companies, but also about another kind of partnership. All network operation is based on the masternodes, and the one who will be the owner of such a node will be considered a network partner.

That is, it turns out that such a partner can be any person who has finances and who decides to invest in this project? I'm right?
David sladek

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:19:16 PM

That is, it turns out that such a partner can be any person who has finances and who decides to invest in this project? I'm right?
Exactly! In addition to this, this person will be able to receive real profit from his partnership with this project. And I consider this a great opportunity for many users.
shuaiqing

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:31:07 AM

Good day to all participants of safeinsurance, I see that there is a lot of conversations, discussing how the world of cryptocurrencies is developing now. What about this project, what safeinsurance is going to perform?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: