Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:59:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes  (Read 42031 times)
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:26:38 PM

I have great doubts about the possibility of implementing such a project. Rather, I do not understand why this should be beneficial for insurance companies.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
virtual

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:32:19 PM

I have great doubts about the possibility of implementing such a project. Rather, I do not understand why this should be beneficial for insurance companies.

This is much simpler, more stable and does not require the resources that are spent on organizing the activities of one small insurance company.
nicrnicr

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:40:32 PM

This is much simpler, more stable and does not require the resources that are spent on organizing the activities of one small insurance company.
We are offered a convenient insurance, where we can choose only the options we are interested in without the superfluous things that insurance agents usually impose on us. But it is because of this that their profits are formed? What is the benefit of this service?
virtual

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:49:22 PM

We are offered a convenient insurance, where we can choose only the options we are interested in without the superfluous things that insurance agents usually impose on us. But it is because of this that their profits are formed? What is the benefit of this service?

You think too local. This project uses a completely different approach to this issue. Yes you can not make profit on additional options, but you do not need to spend extra money on many other elements of the system.
nicrnicr

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:59:30 PM

You think too local. This project uses a completely different approach to this issue. Yes you can not make profit on additional options, but you do not need to spend extra money on many other elements of the system.
To be honest, I do not quite understand what exactly you want to say. You can explain this in more detail so that I understand what is at stake.
virtual

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:06:37 PM

To be honest, I do not quite understand what exactly you want to say. You can explain this in more detail so that I understand what is at stake.
Well, in the classical form you need a huge office and a large staff that work with the clients, with the documentation, etc.
In this case, all this is not necessary, because most processes are automated.
nicrnicr

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:18:57 PM

Well, in the classical form you need a huge office and a large staff that work with the clients, with the documentation, etc.

Now I understand what you are saying, it really does make more profit. But you will not get rid of employees completely anyway, still people should be at the head of many processes to monitor the correct operation of all processes, right?
virtual

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:30:29 PM

Now I understand what you are saying, it really does make more profit. But you will not get rid of employees completely anyway, still people should be at the head of many processes to monitor the correct operation of all processes, right?
Absolutely, but even then you will need a much smaller staff than you can imagine.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:43:42 PM

I hope that in the near future such technologies will begin to be introduced everywhere and decontaminated networks will be introduced into our everyday life more actively.
qrkdirect410

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:56:33 PM

I hope that in the near future such technologies will begin to be introduced everywhere and decontaminated networks will be introduced into our everyday life more actively.

Why do you think that this is necessary? why do we constantly try to introduce something that is not fully understood and understood. These technologies are good only in theory, no one can guess what will happen in practice.
bonksnp2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:03:50 PM

Why do you think that this is necessary? why do we constantly try to introduce something that is not fully understood and understood. These technologies are good only in theory, no one can guess what will happen in practice.
And what is there to suppose. Such systems are transparent, without bureaucratic difficulties. Any user can track the transaction and make sure that everything went honest, it's fine.
qrkdirect410

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:12:15 PM

And what is there to suppose. Such systems are transparent, without bureaucratic difficulties. Any user can track the transaction and make sure that everything went honest, it's fine.

But suddenly such a method would be dangerous for personal data, what if a particular node of the system is susceptible to hacking and the entire network will fall? I'm afraid of this.
bonksnp2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:20:51 PM

But suddenly such a method would be dangerous for personal data, what if a particular node of the system is susceptible to hacking and the entire network will fall? I'm afraid of this.
In fact, such crypto-projects provide security at a high level. And I'm not talking about implementing such projects at once, naturally the transition should be gradual, I just hope that it will finally start.
qrkdirect410

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:27:38 PM

In fact, such crypto-projects provide security at a high level. And I'm not talking about implementing such projects at once, naturally the transition should be gradual, I just hope that it will finally start.

I agree that if you introduce such innovative technologies gradually, people will be able to control the safe operation of these systems and, in the event of problems, can make adjustments to the operation of such systems in time.
bonksnp2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:35:35 PM

I agree that if you introduce such innovative technologies gradually, people will be able to control the safe operation of these systems and, in the event of problems, can make adjustments to the operation of such systems in time.
Exactly, but you need to start at least to gradually become a reality. And I think this project is exactly what will move this market from a dead end and point it in the right direction.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:06:50 PM

I wonder how this will work in legal terms, I would like to be sure that from the legal point of view this project will not cause any problems and questions.

And what problems can there be in this regard? I think that from the point of view of the law the project will be fine. I think that for them this issue is one of the priority.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:22:44 PM

I wonder how this will work in legal terms, I would like to be sure that from the legal point of view this project will not cause any problems and questions.

And what problems can there be in this regard? I think that from the point of view of the law the project will be fine. I think that for them this issue is one of the priority.
But nevertheless, I am am excited with various subtleties. For example, how will conflict situations be resolved between insurance companies? How will it look in court?
It seems to me the idea of this is to automate and avoid the situations, do not you? After all, this is the meaning of the platform.
cinq

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:33:50 AM

I was told that I can receive passive income on this project? Is this correct information? While users say that you can get a large increase in capital passively
doggie

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:40:38 AM

I was told that I can receive passive income on this project? Is this correct information? While users say that you can get a large increase in capital passively

Yes, that's right, this project provides an opportunity to receive passive income from your investments in the first month. This is very convenient if you do not want to deal with the subtleties of the project.
nof21

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:48:30 AM

Yes, that's right, this project provides an opportunity to receive passive income from your investments in the first month. This is very convenient if you do not want to deal with the subtleties of the project.

As far as I know, you can get about 600% of passive income. I have not seen projects that would provide such services, I think it is very beneficial for ordinary users!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: