Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:40:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes  (Read 42031 times)
nof21

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:54:35 AM

They say that they want to get rid of a lot of bureaucracy and to simplify and optimize many elements in their project. But I see a huge problem that can prevent it from doing.

what exactly are you talking about? Can there be bureaucratic problems for a project that is completely devoid of any bureaucracy?
Well, you did not think that not all insurance companies are ready to switch to such a technology now, and those that will go will have huge difficulties in dealing with other insurance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doggie

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:59:26 AM

They say that they want to get rid of a lot of bureaucracy and to simplify and optimize many elements in their project. But I see a huge problem that can prevent it from doing.

what exactly are you talking about? Can there be bureaucratic problems for a project that is completely devoid of any bureaucracy?
Well, you did not think that not all insurance companies are ready to switch to such a technology now, and those that will go will have huge difficulties in dealing with other insurance.

Yes, I certainly understand that there will be some difficulties, but I'm sure that the project team took into account all these subtleties and they have a solution to this problem.
bitcoined

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:25:40 PM

Hello, I see that safeinsurance is an interesting project, but there is still no concrete information about members of its community, always see lively conversation in the telegram channel, what about btt
llukas16

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:26:51 PM

Good day, I see that developers offer us new and more safe level of security, but do not you think and it is a bit too expensive? For what we should pay?
jmbberry

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:34:29 PM

Hello, I see that safeinsurance is an interesting project, but there is still no concrete information about members of its community, always see lively conversation in the telegram channel, what about btt
I am glad to see new member in safeinsurance. Each member of the community is an important part of a big team. Very helpful team that can help you and give an informative answer. To be honest, I am proud to be a part of this team.
jaksonlobo39

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:35:03 PM

Good day, I see that developers offer us new and more safe level of security, but do not you think and it is a bit too expensive? For what we should pay?
Blockchain gives us a lot of possibilities of protection and this project is based on it, as far as I understand.
bitcoined

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:40:50 PM

I am glad to see new member in safeinsurance. Each member of the community is an important part of a big team. Very helpful team that can help you and give an informative answer. To be honest, I am proud to be a part of this team.
I totally agree with you. When I joined the project I knew not so much about about blockchain and all the things related to the topic, but know I received a lot of information from the community of safeinsurance   
llukas16

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:41:42 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2018, 12:59:50 PM by llukas16

Blockchain gives us a lot of possibilities of protection and this project is based on it, as far as I understand.
Masternode, right? Why it is for important within this project? I think that protected more than enough to keep our money safe and sound. Or I am wrong as it always happens to me
Korehok

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:46:31 PM

the insurance platform in the modern world is very outdated. SafeInsure-a project that should change the insurance market and make it modern. Which countries have already become members of SafeInsure?

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
jmbberry

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:48:01 PM

I totally agree with you. When I joined the project I knew not so much about about blockchain and all the things related to the topic, but know I received a lot of information from the community of safeinsurance  
There is no doubt that community is very good, but the team is also should be appreciated, because they create a lot of content, how simple and understandable it is.
jaksonlobo39

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:48:59 PM

Masternode, right? Why it is for important within this project? I think that protected more than enough to keep our money safe and sound. Or I am wrong as it always happens to me
Do not be so confident that your money can be is safe on the internet for today. There are still a lot of hackers that can steal your savings  We can not say enough for security when we talk about money
bitcoined

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:56:25 PM

There is no doubt that community is very good, but the team is also should be appreciated, because they create a lot of content, how simple and understandable it is.
I remember how nice it was for me to see the web-site. I played with this lines for a while. Simple thing, but attached attention  I think that is shows the attitide of the team towards their project.
llukas16

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:58:43 PM

Do not be so confident that your money can be is safe on the internet for today. There are still a lot of hackers that can steal your savings  We can not say enough for security when we talk about money
Now I see that I have to rethink my point of view. Our world and technologies are under constant development and it happens too fast and along with security technologies hacking are also developing.
jmbberry

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:05:30 PM

I remember how nice it was for me to see the web-site. I played with this lines for a while. Simple thing, but attached attention  I think that is shows the attitide of the team towards their project.
I talked not about the web-site , ofc, it is nice and eye-catching, I talked about social networks of the project there are a lot of information about  all other things from the blockchain shpere.
jaksonlobo39

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:06:17 PM

Of course! The team of developers want to protect us through their own vision and solution. And SINS token gives us new chance to earn and save our money
bitcoined

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:11:56 PM

I talked not about the web-site , ofc, it is nice and eye-catching, I talked about social networks of the project there are a lot of information about  all other things from the blockchain shpere.
was not so patient when checking these pages about two weeks ago. Please send me the links for them and I'll watch them again
llukas16

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:13:06 PM

Of course! The team of developers want to protect us through their own vision and solution. And SINS token gives us new chance to earn and save our money
This is fantastic! I want to become a member of this project and user of the platform. Now I am opened to innovative because they build our future, free from hacking
jmbberry

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:18:15 PM

was not so patient when checking these pages about two weeks ago. Please send me the links for them and I'll watch them again
It does not cause me any discomfort twitter https://twitter.com/SafeInsure and facebook https://www.facebook.com/pg/SafeInsure-229426447729311/
jaksonlobo39

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:19:32 PM

This is fantastic! I want to become a member of this project and user of the platform. Now I am opened to innovative because they build our future, free from hacking
I am glad to hear it and understand that our community growing very fast. May be the team will see my work and give some additional tokens Smiley
bitcoined

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:24:42 PM

It does not cause me any discomfort twitter https://twitter.com/SafeInsure and facebook https://www.facebook.com/pg/SafeInsure-229426447729311/
thank you for your help, I think I will contact you if there is any questions, I see that you know a lot about all the staff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: