Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:28:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes  (Read 42031 times)
llukas16

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:27:13 PM

Of course! The team of developers want to protect us through their own vision and solution. And SINS token gives us new chance to earn and save our money
This is fantastic! I want to become a member of this project and user of the platform. Now I am opened to innovative because they build our future, free from hacking
I am glad to hear it and understand that our community growing very fast. May be the team will see my work and give some additional tokens Smiley
It is funny, I hope that you helped me not only because of award for your efforts to increase the number of participants. I appreciate your help
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jmbberry

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:31:08 PM

Hello, I see that safeinsurance is an interesting project, but there is still no concrete information about members of its community, always see lively conversation in the telegram channel, what about btt
I am glad to see new member in safeinsurance. Each member of the community is an important part of a big team. Very helpful team that can help you and give an informative answer. To be honest, I am proud to be a part of this team.
I totally agree with you. When I joined the project I knew not so much about about blockchain and all the things related to the topic, but know I received a lot of information from the community of safeinsurance  
There is no doubt that community is very good, but the team is also should be appreciated, because they create a lot of content, how simple and understandable it is.
I remember how nice it was for me to see the web-site. I played with this lines for a while. Simple thing, but attached attention  I think that is shows the attitide of the team towards their project.
I talked not about the web-site , ofc, it is nice and eye-catching, I talked about social networks of the project there are a lot of information about  all other things from the blockchain shpere.
was not so patient when checking these pages about two weeks ago. Please send me the links for them and I'll watch them again
It does not cause me any discomfort twitter https://twitter.com/SafeInsure and facebook https://www.facebook.com/pg/SafeInsure-229426447729311/
thank you for your help, I think I will contact you if there is any questions, I see that you know a lot about all the staff
I am always at your service, contact me at any time or if you want to know some specific information you can write a message to the team of developers via web-site
aero8989

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:40:07 PM

They do not focus on competition, which now dominates the insurance market, and specifically on the partnership. Many companies began to forget that partnership agreements are the engine of business.
Andre989

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:47:43 PM

They do not focus on competition, which now dominates the insurance market, and specifically on the partnership. Many companies began to forget that partnership agreements are the engine of business.

Well, in exactly what context will partnerships stimulate the participants in this project and how will this play a significant role? Can you explain? Your words seem strange to me.
aero8989

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:55:32 PM

Well, in exactly what context will partnerships stimulate the participants in this project and how will this play a significant role? Can you explain? Your words seem strange to me.
Providing the most profitable insurance plans and is the main driving force of the project partner as well as the ability to use the master nodes.
Andre989

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:03:13 PM

Providing the most profitable insurance plans and is the main driving force of the project partner as well as the ability to use the master nodes.

How exactly do master nodes help this technology evolve? How does this work and what is the benefit for users?
aero8989

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:10:56 PM

How exactly do master nodes help this technology evolve? How does this work and what is the benefit for users?
Any user can become the owner of the master node and provide the platform with their services. It is these nodes that are the key factor that allows the platform to work smoothly and develop.
Andre989

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:18:53 PM

Any user can become the owner of the master node and provide the platform with their services. It is these nodes that are the key factor that allows the platform to work smoothly and develop.
So what happens is that users will have the opportunity to earn by becoming owners of such masternode? This is an advantageous offer, many projects can offer it?
aero8989

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:24:52 PM

So what happens is that users will have the opportunity to earn by becoming owners of such masternode? This is an advantageous offer, many projects can offer it?

At the moment, many projects are built on a similar principle. It seems to me that this is the meaning of decentralizing your platform.
jaksonlobo39

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:42:16 PM

I wonder how this will work not only with individuals but also with law firms. For example, if I want to insure my law firm or business.

Well, how does this work under normal conditions? How do you do it when you insure your business in ordinary insurance companies, I think that the conditions will be approximately the same only in a more convenient form.
jaksonlobo39

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:00:05 PM

I wonder how this will work not only with individuals but also with law firms. For example, if I want to insure my law firm or business.

Well, how does this work under normal conditions? How do you do it when you insure your business in ordinary insurance companies, I think that the conditions will be approximately the same only in a more convenient form.
What exactly do you mean? when you talk about a more convenient form? How exactly should I present this to you?

I mean that for this purpose a special application will be made through which you can at any time be able to customize your insurance package in the form that you want for yourself.
jaksonlobo39

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:16:41 PM

What exactly do you mean? when you talk about a more convenient form? How exactly should I present this to you?

I mean that for this purpose a special application will be made through which you can at any time be able to customize your insurance package in the form that you want for yourself.
In fact, I thought that this only works for private clients. I can not imagine how this can work with legal entities and companies.

I can not tell you exactly how it will work, I'm not a member of the team of this project, try to learn more detailed information by reading the white paper, for example.
tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:02:53 PM

Does anyone know information about the bounty campaign of this project? I would like to participate in this, I can write good articles and speak several languages, can I offer my services?

I am not sure that this project has a bounty campaign, I have not seen any mention of this either in the description of the thread or on the project website. Maybe some information is in white paper, you can check it out.
I also did not see any mention of this, but sometimes it happens that users are just inattentive, with me it was already a couple of times. And I decided to ask a question here, maybe I'm wrong.

I checked the information in white paper, in their plan for the distribution of the budget there is no mention of a bounty program, so I think that this project has no bounty company.
Well, it turns out they have chosen another marketing strategy for themselves, and intend to promote their project in other ways. Perhaps this is to some extent correct.
Well, it is not for us to judge what is the right decision for the company and what is not. If the team decided to promote their project in another way, then there were reasons for it.
there is one bounty program but it seems to me like cheating since the number of days before the end again increased by two months
https://gleam.io/waVZU/safeinsure-sins-bounty
jmbberry

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:49:35 AM

I was told that I can receive passive income on this project? Is this correct information? While users say that you can get a large increase in capital passively
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 05:57:56 AM

one again more addition to this project is must to have an advisor and parnerts, so that the project can be more developed and have a lot of good support. I think you should make a few more surprises to attract investors to invest in SINS. but before that I didn't see the program bounty on this project, why hasn't it been launched?

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
bitcoined

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:04:07 AM

I was told that I can receive passive income on this project? Is this correct information? While users say that you can get a large increase in capital passively

Yes, that's right, this project provides an opportunity to receive passive income from your investments in the first month. This is very convenient if you do not want to deal with the subtleties of the project.

As far as I know, you can get about 600% of passive income. I have not seen projects that would provide such services, I think it is very beneficial for ordinary users!
jmbberry

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:13:05 AM

Yes, that's right, this project provides an opportunity to receive passive income from your investments in the first month. This is very convenient if you do not want to deal with the subtleties of the project.

As far as I know, you can get about 600% of passive income. I have not seen projects that would provide such services, I think it is very beneficial for ordinary users!

Yes, it all works at the expense of the insurance system, which is actively developed in the world and brings great income. The more users will be involved in the project, the greater the percentage of the project will be able to provide!
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:32:06 AM

I know that this project provides not only insurance services, but also releases its product as a base for using project services.
Andre989

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:42:52 AM

I know that this project provides not only insurance services, but also releases its product as a base for using project services.

What are you talking about? I thought that the basis of the project is insurance services that project participants can use
llukas16

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:49:38 AM

What are you talking about? I thought that the basis of the project is insurance services that project participants can use

That's right, but apart from this project, he launches his wallet, through which users can receive services.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: