Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:49:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes  (Read 42031 times)
jajajaja

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:08:09 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2018, 12:26:06 AM by jajajaja

I guess it is a really impressing idea. Decentralized network for the insurance market is something new and interesting. It is an important step to fair and transparent relations between consumers and sellers.
It is sounds amazing but I wonder how it will be realized. I want to know more about the deals and security of this ecosystem. If it is based on blockchain it needs to be protected very well.
You are right. Besides, this industry is full of frauds and unscrupulous companies. I guess these problems could be resolved by this platform. Devs want to create a system where node operators will have a serious financial incentive to keep the system save.
It is an interesting idea, but I still don’t understand all details. Can you explain me how it is going to work? What kind of benefits could give Safeinsure that traditional insurance companies can’t give?
Now I understand what you want to know. Look, it share a new approach to the whole industry. Each users will get an individual offer in accordance with his/hers risks. It can help to avoid time waste.
Interesting. It can save your assets too. Maybe I sould read the white paper again. I guess there is some interesting information for me. Can you send me the link for it, please?
It is a correct decision. Also, I think you can ask some questions and send an message exactly to developers of the project. Here is it.
https://www.safeinsure.io/SafeInsure_Whitepaper.pdf

Thanks a lot. I hope this project will be as good as it looks. I think Safeinsure coin can bring some kind of revolution to the market. Good luck, devs!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
r0ger_that

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:13:22 PM

Hey, guys! I have a question about some deadlines for masternodes and wallets. What does it mean? What exactly I need to do about it? I haven’t been here for a while so I have a lack of information.
evabaker26

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:18:32 PM

Hey, guys! I have a question about some deadlines for masternodes and wallets. What does it mean? What exactly I need to do about it? I haven’t been here for a while so I have a lack of information.
This is a deadline for the mandatory update. Everybody need to have this update. Otherwise, any wallet or masternode will be incompatible with the network. There isn’t left a lot of time, so I think you need to hurry up if you don’t have this update
r0ger_that

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:27:01 PM

This is a deadline for the mandatory update. Everybody need to have this update. Otherwise, any wallet or masternode will be incompatible with the network. There isn’t left a lot of time, so I think you need to hurry up if you don’t have this update
OMG. It is very important I guess. Can you tell me the final day and where I can find more information about this update, please?
evabaker26

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:35:46 PM

OMG. It is very important I guess. Can you tell me the final day and where I can find more information about this update, please?
Of course, the deadline is Nov 9th.
https://www.safeinsure.io/update
Here you can find all information and download the update. I hope it will be useful for you.
r0ger_that

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:43:52 PM

Of course, the deadline is Nov 9th.
https://www.safeinsure.io/update
Here you can find all information and download the update. I hope it will be useful for you.

I’m sure it will useful. It is nice to notice that Selfinsure coin has caring developers. I hope that they will update the system repeatedly to make it much better than it was before.
hi2gage

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:48:43 PM

This project looks attractive. Developers want to share with crypto enthusiast a new look on the insurance market issues. I hope that this coin will be strong enough to be a pillar for the project.
josephbayo

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:52:39 PM

This project looks attractive. Developers want to share with crypto enthusiast a new look on the insurance market issues. I hope that this coin will be strong enough to be a pillar for the project.
Nice thought. I guess you are right about the coin, but I don’t have any doubts about it. Do you know why? Because devs created an liquid source for the coins, so users will be able to have permanent access to these assets.
hi2gage

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:55:55 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2018, 12:21:30 AM by hi2gage

Nice thought. I guess you are right about the coin, but I don’t have any doubts about it. Do you know why? Because devs created an liquid source for the coins, so users will be able to have permanent access to these assets.
It is an interesting solution. I think Safeinsure team is very talented and ambitious. I want to know more about these guys. Do you know more informarion about them?
josephbayo

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:00:22 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2018, 12:20:35 AM by josephbayo

It is an interesting solution. I think Safeinsure team is very talented and ambitious. I want to know more about these guys. Do you know more informarion about them?
Unfortunately, I don’t know much about them. Maybe, I wasn’t attentive enough. I guess you can find some info in their social media accounts, but I’m not sure about it. They are pretty mysterious for me
hi2gage

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:08:31 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2018, 12:22:16 AM by hi2gage

Unfortunately, I don’t know much about them. Maybe, I wasn’t attentive enough. I guess you can find some info in their social media accounts, but I’m not sure about it. They are pretty mysterious for me
Ok. At least, I’m not the only one who doesn’t know much about developers. By the way, I want to know about platform where safeinsure coin was listed. I hope this info is available.
josephbayo

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:16:06 AM

Ok. At least, I’m not the only one who doesn’t know much about developers. By the way, I want to know about platform where safeinsure coin was listed. I hope this info is available.
Yes, it is. I know that you can buy some coins on CryptoBridge and Crex 24. I guess it is a great success to be listed on such respected platfroms. I am sure that safeinsure will be on the top.
hi2gage

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:56:19 PM

At present there is an urgent need to introduce the blockchain into the insurance industry, since the latter is in a state of stagnation in the development plan. In addition, the blockchain is able to return a democratic approach to the insurance system.
Harold

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:01:27 PM

this platform is just great! Besides the fact that it contributes to the development of the insurance system, it also uses the blockchain, and the block-chain, in turn, is tied up in masternodes, which create a financial incentive for the operators of network protection nodes.
hi2gage

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:05:36 PM

this platform is just great! Besides the fact that it contributes to the development of the insurance system, it also uses the blockchain, and the block-chain, in turn, is tied up in masternodes, which create a financial incentive for the operators of network protection nodes.
masternodes will also function as a secondary source of income for insurance policy providers, since they can become operators of the abusive type using the income they generate in the SafeInsure market. Therefore, this is another advantage in favor of the platform, is not it?
Harold

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:09:25 PM

masternodes will also function as a secondary source of income for insurance policy providers, since they can become operators of the abusive type using the income they generate in the SafeInsure market. Therefore, this is another advantage in favor of the platform, is not it?
of course, yes. Do you know the specific reason why the developers decided to create this platform and revolutionize the insurance industry? Do you know what problems this activity still has?
hi2gage

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:13:21 PM

Well, if my assumptions and minimal knowledge in this area are correct, then this is the absence of good practices to protect against fraud, as well as the inefficiency of the insurance process, since everything is still done on paper and by phone. In addition, this leads to errors in reporting information.
Harold

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:17:20 PM

Well, if my assumptions and minimal knowledge in this area are correct, then this is the absence of good practices to protect against fraud, as well as the inefficiency of the insurance process, since everything is still done on paper and by phone. In addition, this leads to errors in reporting information.
you are absolutely right. As a result, the consumer is forced to pay more and more for each mistake. The introduction of the blockchain will mean that the end of the past era is coming and a new era of the insurance industry is coming.
hi2gage

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:21:18 PM

you are absolutely right. As a result, the consumer is forced to pay more and more for each mistake. The introduction of the blockchain will mean that the end of the past era is coming and a new era of the insurance industry is coming.
by the way, how is the blockchain used in this industry? In addition, with the help of it the process will function more automatically, safely and transparently, what else characterizes it in this particular case?
Harold

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:25:30 PM

by the way, how is the blockchain used in this industry? In addition, with the help of it the process will function more automatically, safely and transparently, what else characterizes it in this particular case?
SafeInsure uses blockchain technology to create a new digital reporting network for insurance buyers and suppliers. Thanks to transparency, honesty and accountability, a guaranteed network without intermediaries, the SafeInsure market can provide competitive prices and modular insurance plans for consumers around the world.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: