Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:23:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes  (Read 42031 times)
diakas

Activity: 245
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2020, 08:06:38 AM

Well, it's just that no one likes it when their house is noisy, usually the owner of the house throws the rebels out on the street, right?

Everyone does not like to lose, and everyone likes to multiply, but we are all in the same boat and if it is panicked to rock it will draw water and drown, so in war there is a rule-shoot alarmists! Joke.

But seriously, I am the same investor as you, I just wait and do not get out of the coin. Anger, panic, and greed are bad companions... Trust is more pleasant, and hope dies last...  Wink

By the way, who wants to participate in the node, but they do not have enough coins - you can cooperate on the platform https://mn.gtmcoin.io
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
L0ky

Activity: 37

Not All Who Wander Are Lost

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2020, 08:37:13 AM

Well, it's just that no one likes it when their house is noisy, usually the owner of the house throws the rebels out on the street, right?

Everyone does not like to lose, and everyone likes to multiply, but we are all in the same boat and if it is panicked to rock it will draw water and drown, so in war there is a rule-shoot alarmists! Joke.

But seriously, I am the same investor as you, I just wait and do not get out of the coin. Anger, panic, and greed are bad companions... Trust is more pleasant, and hope dies last...  Wink

By the way, who wants to participate in the node, but they do not have enough coins - you can cooperate on the platform https://mn.gtmcoin.io

I just asked the question - why is this done. Well, not the point.

You want to say that you have nothing to do with the coin, and those who have not even shown themselves here?
And this also suggests that the SINS - SCAM coin.
diakas

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2020, 11:42:14 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2020, 09:43:42 PM by mprep

You want to say that you have nothing to do with the coin, and those who have not even shown themselves here?
And this also suggests that the SINS - SCAM coin.
What is the Scam criterion?
Unwillingness to talk to you?
- there are many people who do not want to respond to claims in raised tones!
Reducing the price many times?
- there are many coins that have fallen and re-risen!
Or the disappearance of the developers?
- - there are also many coins where the developers disappeared but the community took over the work. (DOGE)
Or maybe delisting from all exchanges?
- and this is much more serious and usually it is a coin Scam.

https://masternodes.online/currencies/SINS/

https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/SINS/BTC

https://sistemkoin.com/trade/SINS_BTC

https://crex24.com/exchange/SINS-BTC

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
L0ky

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2020, 01:52:00 PM

bla-bla-bla

People, this person simply overwhelms this topic with useless pictures about the small pump of this shit coin so that you do not read the opinions of people that this project is SCAM!

DON'T BUY THIS Junk THIS IS A SCAMY COIN THAT DROPED TO THE BOTTOM AND WILL NEVER GO FROM THERE, THE DEVELOPERS WERE RUNNING FROM HERE, IN THE DISC BANNED FOR ANY QUESTIONS!

SINS = SCAP = SCAM!
diakas

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2020, 11:53:17 AM

SAFEINSURE just at the beginning of the road, let's see what you say in a year  Wink

If the interest in the nodes is supported by an increase in the price , we will again see both 10k and 100k!!!

L0ky

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2020, 11:40:08 AM

SAFEINSURE just at the beginning of the road, let's see what you say in a year  Wink

If the interest in the nodes is supported by an increase in the price , we will again see both 10k and 100k!!!

Bla-bla-bla

This is a garbage project, from scammers.
The coin has existed since 2018, during this time the project did NOTHING USEFUL, nothing from which they promised.

Fraudulent developers pumped up a coin, sold for $ 6, the price fell, the developers cried something there and made a new SCAP coin, as a result, it certainly did not fly up, the money apparently ended and decided to pump SINS again, increasing the contribution of the master node (probably these amateurs They thought that everyone would help buy this bullshit) and everyone who asked questions would be banned in the chat.

And you are specifically an interested person, that's why you write all kinds of good news here. It won’t work out - this is shit-coin made by FRAUDS!

SINS = SCAP = SCAM!
mmeffects

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 05:43:56 PM

100% ACK

No Development.
Another 6 months passed and "Team" didnt even update Roadmap. Seem they´re still to busy with banning people in Discord...
L0ky

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2020, 09:11:33 AM

100% ACK

No Development.
Another 6 months passed and "Team" didnt even update Roadmap. Seem they´re still to busy with banning people in Discord...

SINS + SCAP = SCAM!
gossipcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2020, 05:32:34 PM

bad air here...

diakas

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2020, 07:05:28 PM

Some villains are always spoiling the air here, hoping to buy as many coins as possible on the cheap!
diakas

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2020, 03:29:26 PM

The SINS development team has shown its loyalty to the community, but no one is without flaws, there may be a need for more professional media promotion, but in the current state of the atmosphere around the small coin crypto market, big efforts are sinking... You need to wait for the market to revive and then you can activate the promotion! Now you just need to maintain the infrastructure of the coin.
As it is written above, large investors left the small coin market last summer, but now they are ready to go again, they need to be interested in our coin!

L0ky

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2020, 12:15:19 PM

The SINS development team has shown its loyalty to the community, but no one is without flaws, there may be a need for more professional media promotion, but in the current state of the atmosphere around the small coin crypto market, big efforts are sinking... You need to wait for the market to revive and then you can activate the promotion! Now you just need to maintain the infrastructure of the coin.
As it is written above, large investors left the small coin market last summer, but now they are ready to go again, they need to be interested in our coin!

Sins is trash! Designed to enrich developers. After the developers sold their coins, than dropped the price below the baseboard, these scammers immediately issued a SCAP coin which is a SINS clone.

REAL PRODUCT DOESN'T COST FOR COIN, THEY DID NOT FULFILL ANY OF THE PROMISES!

All those who ask questions in a discord, developers simply immediately block without talking.

DO NOT BUY THIS SHIT! DO NOT BELIEVE THESE SCAMS. LOSE MONEY HOW LOST THEIR EARLY INVESTORS!

SINS = SCAP = SCAM!
diakas

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2020, 03:17:32 PM

Stop spoiling the air here, no one is to blame that you bought expensive and sold cheap!
Here is an amazing coin on which I earned x 100 its team made an exchange of mobile traffic around the world, and that-the situation in the crypto market coin led to a loss in capitalization of 350 times!!!

Sins is an amazing coin and professional team of blockchain developers!

When the time comes-will the price increase more than 100 times? I believe it and multiply my coins!
L0ky

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2020, 08:31:40 AM

Stop spoiling the air here, no one is to blame that you bought expensive and sold cheap!
Here is an amazing coin on which I earned x 100 its team made an exchange of mobile traffic around the world, and that-the situation in the crypto market coin led to a loss in capitalization of 350 times!!!

Sins is an amazing coin and professional team of blockchain developers!

When the time comes-will the price increase more than 100 times? I believe it and multiply my coins!

Stop advertising a fraudulent coin!
You can believe what you want and earn what you want. But SINS is SCAM and I'm tired of making arguments.

By the way, I’m still locked in a discord, if the developers were even a little smarter - they would have already unlocked a long time ago, but they are afraid that I will start asking questions there that they don’t have answers to, and they won’t be able to deceive people .

And for every message you make that calls for the purchase of this shit, I will write:

SINS = SCAP = SCAM.

So go look for idiots somewhere else and do not spoil this wonderful forum!
diakas

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2020, 11:30:19 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2020, 12:04:37 PM by diakas

Stop venting your anger here!

Anger destroys everything it touches!

Anger arises when there are unfulfilled hopes, and when trust is lost and you seek to destroy everything and blame everyone for your mistakes.

You made a mistake buying or selling SINS-ask yourself this question!

What investments did you have?

I invested 3 BTC and am not going to lose it!

In psychology, there is a typical explanation for a certain behavioral pattern. It is the same for immegrants-they scold their old homeland, for divorcees-they scold their old spouse, for those who left one company for another with losses, they always blame the past and others for their failures!

Once again , now is the perfect time to invest in SINS, much better than a year ago, and we will soon start a strong and long-term growth that can make good money.
mmeffects

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 12:33:33 PM

I invested 3 BTC and am not going to lose it!

You´ve lost them allready ;-)  Same as many many other Investors on this SHITCOIN!
Check SCAP Story - check progress& price. So dude, how much is now 1000 SCAP worth? Compare it with SINS, and their colleteral increase... 

If you still believe in this SHIT- check Roadmap- it ended 2019. So far for real usecase, development etc.
SINS & SCAP is SCAM!!
diakas

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2020, 04:36:12 PM

A road map is just a direction of travel, isn't there a direction of travel? It is small, but it is in the right direction. The team does not abandon the project in difficult times.

Now all alternative cryptocurrencies to bitcoin have difficult times.

We are waiting for the real recapitalization of the crypto market to begin.

And in General, I do not understand your stubbornness with L0ky in humiliating this coin, there are hundreds of investors who would like to increase the price of the SINS coin, and your bitterness prevents this.

Switch to something else, please. Wink
L0ky

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2020, 02:47:10 PM

A road map is just a direction of travel, isn't there a direction of travel? It is small, but it is in the right direction. The team does not abandon the project in difficult times.

And in General, I do not understand your stubbornness with L0ky in humiliating this coin, there are hundreds of investors who would like to increase the price of the SINS coin, and your bitterness prevents this.

Switch to something else, please. Wink

First, I need to unlock the discord SINS.

SINS & SCAP is SCAM!!
mmeffects

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 08:30:49 PM

Roadmap = Direction of travel... honest words from you!! No Roadmap- No Travel- that´s EXACTLY what this Coin is!  SINS ended to exist when "team" abonded it in 2019 (..we all remember the "please be patient" lies and "real insurance" blabla)
finally ended with SCAP follow up SCAM

"all Altcoins have difficult times"  Joke?

"our bitterness"  hm, now you try to turn around failure of SINS Team towards the Investors?!  Are you Nuts?
Yes there are hundreds of Investors, lost thousands of dollars due the FAILURE of SINS "team" No Development, none of the promised Goals were met. Combined with absolute Idiot "Moderators" eg. in Discord.
THATS the TRUTH and not what you´re try to construct. Absolutely nobody will evermore invest any Cent in such a SCAM.
Open your eyes, do some research for other almost failed Projects. They updated their concept, changed developers etc. and made some pretty nice progress, and gains with REAL WORLD application!
diakas

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2020, 04:31:22 PM

need more 800 for change trend

and better like more 1000... so the decision of the developers to increase the MN by 10 times reduced the cost of the infrastructure by 10 times and minimizing on the sales market.  This is a positive trend and looks like a trend reversal.  I am in cautious optimism.
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: