Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:32:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]B21 - Personal Wealth Manager for Cryptoassets  (Read 444 times)
B21Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:58:20 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2018, 02:38:14 PM by B21Official

Join Us!

Website          Telegram          Facebook          Twitter             Instagram

Google+         Reddit                    Medium               YouTube        LinkedIn          

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
einax_mike

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:15:45 AM

Hello!
Do you have a token deployed on Ethereum main net?
B21Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:05:38 PM

Hello!

Yes. Deployed on ERC20
einax_mike

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 01:12:42 PM

Hello!

Yes. Deployed on ERC20

Great! Can you share smart contract address please?
B21Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:14:58 PM

Hello!

Yes. Deployed on ERC20

0x6faa826af0568d1866fca570da79b318ef114dab
einax
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 40

einax.com

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 09:01:12 AM

Hello!

Yes. Deployed on ERC20

Your token looks good. Would you like it to be listed on einax.com? Listing is free.
Listing on einax instantly allows creation of airdrops and vouchers within our platform. We also plan to launch exchange features in November which will allow B21 token trading for ETH and BTC.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact our support team via telegram: https://t.me/einax_exchange

B21Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:51:06 PM

Hello!

Yes. Deployed on ERC20

Your token looks good. Would you like it to be listed on einax.com? Listing is free.
Listing on einax instantly allows creation of airdrops and vouchers within our platform. We also plan to launch exchange features in November which will allow B21 token trading for ETH and BTC.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact our support team via telegram: https://t.me/einax_exchange

Thanks Einax. We will take a look and get back if required.
advisor_moon

Activity: 81
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:13:45 PM

I see the impact you are trying to make in the crypto industry, bringing cryptocurrency investment to the general population. I also had a look over your app B21Life and I believe it has great content, hands down the best app for a Cryptocurrency Newbie !

My question - If I start investing with B21Invest, am I investing on a centralised platform or a decentralised ? I do not believe in keeping my crypto-assets on an exchange, I prefer my hardware wallet. How is B21 going to secure my funds?
B21Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:22:56 PM

I see the impact you are trying to make in the crypto industry, bringing cryptocurrency investment to the general population. I also had a look over your app B21Life and I believe it has great content, hands down the best app for a Cryptocurrency Newbie !

My question - If I start investing with B21Invest, am I investing on a centralised platform or a decentralised ? I do not believe in keeping my crypto-assets on an exchange, I prefer my hardware wallet. How is B21 going to secure my funds?

Thanks for believing in the B21 project and B21Life. Coming to your question, we provide regulated custody solution.  So your crypto is kept with us in a regulated manner.  It is much more secure and insured
advisor_moon

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:33:57 AM

Thanks for believing in the B21 project and B21Life. Coming to your question, we provide regulated custody solution.  So your crypto is kept with us in a regulated manner.  It is much more secure and insured

Can you shed some light ? Your Whitepaper doesn't give much clarity on this topic.
B21Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:03:07 AM

We are delighted to have partnered with OKCoin, one of the world’s leading digital asset exchanges.
Find out more in our recent press release.
👉 https://coinrivet.com/b21-announces-strategic-partnership-with-okcoin-for-trade-execution/
B21Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:16:32 AM

Can you shed some light ? Your Whitepaper doesn't give much clarity on this topic.

We offer a centralized service with custody license from Gibraltar.  Mass market / common people would not be comfortable managing their private keys etc.  Hence regulated custody service is what we offer.
Does that answer your question. Happy to discuss further.
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:41:37 AM

Op has no detailed info about token metrics and what is requirement to become part of private sale. Do you plan to launch any bounty campaign to promote among crypto related people?
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 10:11:40 AM

I'm so much enthused about your project and what it stands for. Personally i wish i could have a million of such platforms where i just invest and close my eyes and have nothing to worry about but then i think of Risk!How risky is using your platform to invest? Is the risk dependent on the instruments invested in or this is risk-free way of investing?

B21Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:03:31 PM

Op has no detailed info about token metrics and what is requirement to become part of private sale. Do you plan to launch any bounty campaign to promote among crypto related people?

Please check the token sale page. https://www.b21.io/en/ico. You can find the whitepaper link in this page, download and check the token metrics. Private sale link is there on this page as well.

We recently launched B21Life, education and training app. We do have a bounty(phase1) for B21Life. Please check this page. https://medium.com/b21official/the-b21life-bounty-campaign-is-now-open-4720eb57c74d

B21Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:35:31 PM

I'm so much enthused about your project and what it stands for. Personally i wish i could have a million of such platforms where i just invest and close my eyes and have nothing to worry about but then i think of Risk!How risky is using your platform to invest? Is the risk dependent on the instruments invested in or this is risk-free way of investing?

The inspiration for B21 came from the fact that there will only ever be 21 million Bitcoins made and the B represents bitcoin, block, blockchain and a ‘Billion positively impacted people’, which is one of our main objectives — to build the world’s largest cryptoasset investment community.

Coming to your question on risk, Risk is for the underlying asset/instrument.
B21Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:40:30 PM

As part of our main objective to build the world’s largest community of cryptoasset investors, we recognise that there is a large education and information gap in the market. Inexperienced investors need educational information to get comfortable with cryptocurrencies, and have put off investing due to its complicated process and the lack of quality information. That is why we created B21Life to help educated potential cryptoasset investors like you, who are eager to get started but are not sure how or where to begin.

Check out B21Life App.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:51:45 PM

Hello, the project seems interesting to me and is well explained. I would like to know what will be done with the tokens that are not sold during the entire sale period. Thanks!
B21Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:45:37 PM

Hello, the project seems interesting to me and is well explained. I would like to know what will be done with the tokens that are not sold during the entire sale period. Thanks!

Thanks for your interest in B21. Unsold tokens will be going back to reserves.
advisor_moon

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:33:40 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 12:46:24 PM by advisor_moon

Thanks for believing in the B21 project and B21Life. Coming to your question, we provide regulated custody solution.  So your crypto is kept with us in a regulated manner.  It is much more secure and insured

We offer a centralized service with custody license from Gibraltar.  Mass market / common people would not be comfortable managing their private keys etc.  Hence regulated custody service is what we offer.
Does that answer your question. Happy to discuss further.

I am assuming B21 is a hedgefund then? Also, is this centralized service a tie-up with B21 or is it your own custody service ? Where are the funds insured from?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: