Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:09:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DOGE maddness  (Read 412 times)
paparadis

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:23:36 PM

I thing this coin has a potential for a long term buy. It just need a time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:15:53 PM

Yes it rise very fast, I think there are some whales are playing this coin and when they left, doge will be back to the hole again, for me its too risky to invest, because when its drop, it keep on dropping there wont be any bouncing
gmf1000

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:40:28 AM

Yes it rise very fast, I think there are some whales are playing this coin and when they left, doge will be back to the hole again, for me its too risky to invest, because when its drop, it keep on dropping there wont be any bouncing

too much rise in a few days, I agree that we need to wait for some time to invest, just to make sure that it's not someone game playing on us...

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Tanhdoit

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:47:32 AM

You can thank the DOGE madness to the new people who joined the cryptocurrency movement. Because BITCOIN has been in the media for so long after its wall break of $10,000, people are discovering other altcoins and trying to FOMO where they can. Dogecoin has been an old coin since 2014 and was always a MEME coin in my opinion. If this coin wants to compete with other cryptos it needs some major major major Upgrades. Look at Verge coin---- it used to be Dogecoin Dark until it rebranded and turned into what it is now --- Verge. But yea definitely HYPE, watch it go down once this crypto madness dies down. Don't get me wrong, I hope we hit 1 trillion but I honestly want a slow organic growth, not a huge upward ladder like right now.
debuni (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:05:50 AM

whoa $700M for a shit coin, I think people are buying to make profit in the short term. Its community is one of biggest and active communities, good hype.

Exactly my thoughts! I know a lot of good ICOs who didn't manage to collect their min cap and people are giving 700M for old meme coin.

Did you fellows noticed what happens with the DOGE price?!

Do you know is there any particular reason for this pump? Price is now 33 satoshi and yesterday it was around 22.

They are making an intentional pump in dogecoin. This is not something to get surprised. They do too many pump and dumps on dogecoin as they did before as well. Careful if you're holding dogecoins.

You mean pump and dump groups? Isn't they usually targeting coins with 100x lower cap? To manipulate 700M market you need a lot of money.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:52:19 PM

This is the most amazing pump and dump coin. I can't fully say its not worth it. It can be mined, It is listed on CMC, many exchanger listed them and has plenty of web wallet to have with. You think its possible a project like this can also be like on bitcoin status cause if thats happen its a wow. Any holder of dogecoin here? or you just simply trading it while its low and dump when its high? Can I ask the highest price it reaches over during the bitcoin bull run last year?
suggest to have another doge. Doge is not developing and dying. And there are bunch of coins better doge. What is the reason to have doge? Collection and habit?
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 07:34:22 PM

I think is just a pump to get few profit but Doge is Shit man Forget its satoshi number

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:38:50 PM

Doge coin just prove if a coin as a strong community, the price will last, it is funny this project started as a joke and since then it has remain a top 100 coin on CMC, how many ICO projects has died since. I still feel as long as people continue to mine this coin, the price too will be sustained. I still think alot of people still fell comfortable holding some Dogecoin in their portfolio but don't think it worth that much
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:40:18 PM

Before 2 years i hold 1 million Doge Coin just in my curious.But it was very unfortunate for me because yesterday i sold out my all coin in only around 41 satoshi.But still price is $0.005628 incredible but true.
more volatile, more exposed to speculation than previously. these things have to be touched by the state.

it's different from year to year. attention needs to be paid..  Smiley
Thug Life

Activity: 359
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:44:36 PM

doge is still one of the good coins and is in great demand by traders, and doge is an alternative coin that traders like when the market is not in good condition ,for now the price of doge is at 87 satosih
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:50:09 AM

doge coin is like Yen, when all coin dump, dogecoin surprisingly perform well compare others.
Davil

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:28:25 PM

It's one of the most, if not the most emblematic coins, what can you expect? Unfortunately I don't own any DOGEs in my portfolio yet, but I have to agree that a portfolio with some doges looks like most "complete" IMO, mine is a bit "empty" without them. I hope it dumps compared with other coins in order to get a better rate to buy.

On the other hand, some people say that DOGE is the first coin to pump hard prior to an altseason. I hope they're right and this case is not different. HODL, next months may be wonderful.
Phenoca

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:22:05 PM

For me the most stressful part of exchange trading is the psychological stress from checking hourly for price action and having to wait a long time because you don't know when the next high or low will be. It's also extremely frustrating to call the highs but not have orders filled, so if you are gonna be placing large orders on altcoins then I suggest choosing a high volume exchange where you can get a lot of liquidity, or better yet: multiple exchanges for maximum market depth. I invested into doge because I was afraid of bitcoin breaking sub-6k, but I think that until doge gets its ETH bridge, it will stay a pump-and-dump market with bearish action after each dramatic price surge. Every time I note a trend or pattern or indicator, it vanishes within days. What annoys me the most is how some days doge follows bitcoin 1:1 and other days it completely ignores bitcoin fluctuations. I hypothesize that doge dumps are a reverse-indicator for bitcoin pumps, and that panic in the bitcoin market is a positive-indicator for doge pumps.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: