Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:00:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New rules about Merit  (Read 576 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 04:33:18 PM

Yesterday the rules about Merit changed. Now, If you want to participate in Signature Bounty at least, how a Junior Member you would have to have 1 Merit. Many people, who was selling Bitcointalk's accounts lost their subject of earnings. The team of Bitcointalk lost 2-3 BTC per day, for accounts from IP with proxybans. It's very sad. I have 90 posts and Newbie... I lost my Signature. A lot of people lost their Signatures. In many Youtube bounties, i have participated in, I lost my tokens, because they need rank on the forum from Junior Member. Thank you..
Which team and which accounts? Please list them all. Smiley

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:47:08 PM

Buy Cooper Membership with a small fees and enjoy like Member rank facilities. You don't need to get merit.

Dukjila

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:53:53 PM

Yesterday the rules about Merit changed. Now, If you want to participate in Signature Bounty at least, how a Junior Member you would have to have 1 Merit. Many people, who was selling Bitcointalk's accounts lost their subject of earnings. The team of Bitcointalk lost 2-3 BTC per day, for accounts from IP with proxybans. It's very sad. I have 90 posts and Newbie... I lost my Signature. A lot of people lost their Signatures. In many Youtube bounties, i have participated in, I lost my tokens, because they need rank on the forum from Junior Member. Thank you..
Which team and which accounts? Please list them all. Smiley

I think they are teams that have more than 100 multiaccounts. Grin

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: