Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:39:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life?  (Read 3466 times)
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:02:16 AM

the era of the dollar will not end and crypto for me is only a tool to invest because its value changes greatly at any time.
if I am personally not ready to use crypto in my daily life because it is not supportive as a form of transaction tool.

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:03:19 AM

Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.

After get legal law from government of course I'll use it, I don't see something wrong with that. Dollar ( $ ) maybe will not end because still become the main pair from legal currency/ commodities. See crypto as alternative, the goal is still currency. Follow the rules and trends, don't break it.

faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:11:32 AM

For now I am not ready because I also do not understand in its use, but as time goes by and the more modern times are ready not ready to be prepared if it really must be used in daily life, but I think this takes a long time to be realized considering that cryptocurrency cannot be fully accepted in several countries

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
longergou

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:13:57 AM

When I chose to work as a hunter, I was ready to use cryptocurrencies, and now it has become something I have to face every day! I hope that more countries can accept it!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Vika0170

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:22:56 AM

Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.
I think that I am almost ready to receive payment in cryptocurrency, and pay it, here the principle is the same as in real life, there is a buyer and there is a seller, they are both traded when buying, everything can be agreed.
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:24:24 AM

Cryptocurrency is used for everyday life, of course, I'm ready. And if this Cryptocurrency is authorized by the state, there will definitely be more people using Cryptocurrency for payment. By using Cryptocurrency we will find it easier to make buy and sell transactions because you don't need to use cash.

Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:41:23 AM

see the potential crypto will certainly be ready to receive crypto for life. But if the problem is paid with crypto in terms of employment might still think because certainly the value of crypto up and down erratically. However, if the transaction shopping for things I feel ready for it.
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:44:25 AM

Yes, I'm ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life.
In my country India, Cryptocurrency is not 100% valid yet and I am also psychologically ready to use it every day. Payment in crypto would be much simpler. The dollar era will never end, its main reason is that the whole world has adopted the dollar. Even prices of all the instruments are also pegged to the dollar. Crypto can be adopted as auxiliary or other currency. There are so many places in the world that instead of crypto you can buy soft drinks, burgers. This will happen in the entire world too soon. We will soon be able to fully utilize cryptocurrency on other daily basis to the crypto.
I am very well pleased when I am using an currency which is not tangible. Though it is not can be touch, it is really secure and they give fast transactions whether in payment method or any other like buying tokens in some ICOs. This may happen if we continue supporting cryptocurrency and if we fully recognuze its nature.
Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:59:08 AM

Yes, it will be awesome to pay crypto directly, unfortunately only few shops accepted cryptocurrencies. But I hope crypto will win the fiat money.
mrSamuel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:44:30 AM

Specifically, I have been ready for a long time, but I think the overwhelming part of people is not there yet. After all, not everyone knows how to use the Internet and bank cards. Therefore, it is still too early before the widespread introduction of cryptocurrencies.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:45:41 AM

Crypto is supposed to be used in a regular basis, if this will be promoted more and more people will engage in Crypto system. Luckily, there were services that already accepts Crypto, this only means that in tge near future Crypto is going to be in most of the mainstream and will gain demand from the majority in no time. Using Crypto for daily living is much better than the ussual one since you can assure yourself that your funds is all safe. To keep it secure, users shoukd have closed source wallet like electum and HODLER wallet, in this way you can have your funds safe from anyone.
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:48:49 AM

I believe that for the crypto future, as soon as technical capabilities are created, I will definitely be among the first.
primarydumz

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:00:22 AM

Thanks for the replies.

Yes i do. I believe i have a better future here in crypto because it will give us a best profit in the future. And im using it for my everyday life, am i doing bounty to support my needs so crypto is my primary job for now.

▰✔♞❉▰ Globedx BOUNTY MANAGER ▰❉♞✔▰
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:20:32 AM

Yes im ready but the sole purpose of it for me is to for trading and payment service gateway like booking some flights. I cant seem to used it everyday though, but I maybe able to incorporate it once I planned to establish a business which accept crypto as payment. But im wondering can receipt can be produce if set up by the transactions over the customer. Maybe this is possible right?

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
dubynin1990

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:33:32 AM

I'm not yet ready to use cryptocurrency every day, as quickly changing price and going to have I one and the same product will be able to buy at different prices every day. Nothing good will bring, too early to think about it.

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
juperos

Activity: 459

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:28:12 AM

Thanks for the replies.
no i am not ready yet I feel it is too far away from my imagination. Credit cards are fast enough for fast payments and quick deposits. Blockchain technology will actually make it very difficult for people to deposit and withdraw. So I think it's still not needed now.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
sateyaam

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:15:52 AM

of course we who enter Crypto want that to happen, doesn't it get faster and better, but in my opinion fiat is still fiat and it cannot be completely replaced with crypto because there are several parts / sectors in this world that cannot be replaced by crypto and will continue to use fiat.
Serco

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:36:45 AM

Thanks for the replies.
I am ready if that happens someday. But in my opinion the dollar era will still exist accompanied by a cryptocurrency beside it. Maybe both will be more useful in each case.
More precisely you will be provided in 2 choices, do you want to use cryptocurrency or dollars as payment.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:48:21 AM

I'm ready, well I'm on point crypto is part of my daily cycle. Since I save some amount of btc and can buy load so I can consider that crypto had an impact to me. Also on online shopping, not literally btc payment I just need to concert and purchase payment. I guess few years from now. Crypto is more essential than today
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:19:29 AM

Thanks for the replies.
I’m not ready for it, not as it is now, it is highly volatile. I do work and get paid in cryptocurrency and I will usually sell it if the market is going to fall, cause I can’t take such risk with my money.

I do invest, but it’s not all the times, and when I’m investing I always make sure that I have nothing to do with the money so I can invest it leave it for long. Cryptocurrency is fast and cheap but not having stability is a problem I can’t afford to risk at times.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: