Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:19:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There is no need to panic!!!!!  (Read 2683 times)
Li-Fox

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:09:35 PM

I have always believed that panic always leads us astray. You never need to panic and toss off. It never helps.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
halisakal

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:27:15 PM

The blockchain technology at this stage can be compared to the internet at its early stages, where mass adoption was also an issue. The internet was actually invented in 1969 but didn't get adopted until the 1990s, even then it wasn't accessible to everybody. But it has now become a necessity in every industry and for everybody worldwide.
The blockchain technology is at its infancy stage and it is already making innovations in different industries. Though there are a lot of restrictions against it presently and some nations do not want to adopt it, but it is not a technology that can be stopped and it will surely gain mass adoption with time.

What is your opinion about the blockchain technology?
i think it is true, and by the way i see this example with the internet quite often. yet it may refer to computers, plastic surgery, mobile phones, social networks. it's a part of a process of adhpjusting
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:18:58 PM

I have always believed that no one can stop cryptocurrency. Those are into crypto now, are of great advantage, because a time would come that some people will start desiring to come in and by then we would have gone far, by coming in early enough.
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:24:44 PM

The blockchain technology at this stage can be compared to the internet at its early stages, where mass adoption was also an issue. The internet was actually invented in 1969 but didn't get adopted until the 1990s, even then it wasn't accessible to everybody. But it has now become a necessity in every industry and for everybody worldwide.
The blockchain technology is at its infancy stage and it is already making innovations in different industries. Though there are a lot of restrictions against it presently and some nations do not want to adopt it, but it is not a technology that can be stopped and it will surely gain mass adoption with time.

What you said is true. I do believe that blockchain technology will be adopted in the future too. As you can see, some businesses are starting to adapt blockchain technology and integrate it to their business model. Internet was not widely used before, but now everyone is dependent on it. Same thing can happen on blockchain technology.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:42:52 PM

I have always believed that panic always leads us astray. You never need to panic and toss off. It never helps.
Truly it won't wont help us and it may only ruin the market. Those panic sellers will end up losing and I feel they are leaving out now. We don't need to be like them,in fact we came across from many dips and still survive by then.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:49:47 PM

It is very appropriate that now Blockchain technology is trying to be developed far more broadly. At first the internet was also like this, the development was still limited and when more hardware and infrastructure supported, the internet was easier to access. Blockchain technology is a sophisticated technology that is now being used and is being implemented in various sectors. There needs to be a strong desire and I am sure that many influential people in the world today are easily aware of the strengths and benefits of the Blockchain system.
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:54:17 PM

if I won't panic bro. if the price goes down I will not sell my assets. except if the price prediction will drop sharply. I will sell it and buy it at a cheaper price

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:57:03 PM

Panic would only result to regrets afterward. Despite of the scary situation in the market at this moment, we should keep in mind that recovery would always have a place in the market and that is something that we should be patient for. For now, continue holding and waiting because that is the best thing to do than selling.
bayupermana

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:20:31 AM

I do not panic because I believe in the crypto currency and the fact that it will become very expensive in a few years. It seems to me that today is a good time for investment in crypto.
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:14:52 AM

Yes, it is true. No need to go into a panic state. It takes away power and power. And then you can not fully, successfully work on the crypto-currency market. Therefore, always try not to get out of a persistent moral state.

Seeing the market value drops is not not perfect reason to panic, cryptocurrencies changes over time, new investments open up opportunity for a new future developments. 2019 is a gopd year to wait for, new opportunities to grab.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:17:17 AM

Yes their is no no to be panic.Just enjoy the market of crytocurrency. Let us help cryto to evolved day by day with the blockchain technology.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:50:40 AM

I do not panic because I believe in the crypto currency and the fact that it will become very expensive in a few years. It seems to me that today is a good time for investment in crypto.
Panic us really a normal thing specially if we are new on the feild of crypto. I believe that being panic is really a normal thing and we need to fight this feeling of being panic through learning. We need to learn more about crypto in order for us not to become more surprise about the loss or earning that we can maybe encounter on crypto feild.

Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:04:54 AM

panic will only bring trouble, throw away the panic as far as possible. increase knowledge, because knowledge really helps you in the world of cryptocurrencies. investment in the best coin so you can get a profit.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:12:30 AM

BlockChain technology is the technology that underlies the execution of Bitcoin without relying on a centralized server, thus avoiding the risk of downtime. Blockchain technology was born in response to many concerns about how centralized software work. This technology was born in 2009 with the current trend of Bitcoin (virtual currency).

This system is considered effective in promoting the realization of transparency, security and accuracy of transaction data.
I dont panic,Because in the future I believe that blockchain technology will change not only in the financial sector but also in all industrial sectors depending on the overall system functions.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:43:35 AM

A technology certainly will have a function that can be accepted in several sectors and surely who are able to adapt against the changing times. Blockchain has a lot of function that can be used by several sectors, such as industrial sector, health sector and education sector then this will make an expectation that can be used in the future. Expect if there are a new technology comes who aren’t have a significant function to some people who used it then I’m sure the technology will only disappear.   

In simple terms blockchain is a ledger that records all cryptocurrency transactions, this transaction is carried out by cryptocurrency users without the need for an intermediary, so as to make a transaction only need a buyer and a seller are enough and this thing will strip of funds must be spent on third parties. It only takes some time for blockchain technology to be accepted by the wider community, and also if most people know about blockchain technology then automatically most people will know cryptocurrency.

Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:51:29 AM

Everybody is panicking when others selling like a fool of senselessness. Bitcoin dropped from 20k to 6k only because people were greedy not because Bitcoin is mistake in a technology world.

When bitcoin prices drop below $ 10k, everyone is worried that bitcoin will continue to drop below $ 1000, this is natural because investors are always monitoring developments, especially the negative news about bitcoin that makes things worse.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Klausi

Activity: 536

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:53:34 AM

BlockChain technology is the technology that underlies the execution of Bitcoin without relying on a centralized server, thus avoiding the risk of downtime. Blockchain technology was born in response to many concerns about how centralized software work. This technology was born in 2009 with the current trend of Bitcoin (virtual currency).

This system is considered effective in promoting the realization of transparency, security and accuracy of transaction data.
I dont panic,Because in the future I believe that blockchain technology will change not only in the financial sector but also in all industrial sectors depending on the overall system functions.

Same here also I wasn't having panic at all, and as I seen the current market the bull run really trap. But once it will be attaining the freedom which breaking through all over the crypto market, that would be a brighter future for all of us. We need not to panic, and despite of the changing market value right now we should be more confident that cryptocurrency will recover in quicker span of time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 02:59:48 AM

There is no need to panic because taking a critical study of the crypto market reveals that the market has always been recovering from all the bear markets. Hold on to the valuable coins and wait patiently for the next bull market, never panic sell.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:04:52 AM

There is no need to panic because taking a critical study of the crypto market reveals that the market has always been recovering from all the bear markets. Hold on to the valuable coins and wait patiently for the next bull market, never panic sell.
I hear everyone saying the market will be back soon, but they also cannot confirm when the crypto market will recover.
because honestly I don't see the market falling right now, I see the crypto market tends to be stable in its place, this is precisely what makes the market weak, because the market movement is not so big. Look at the increase and decrease in the value of assets that you have, certainly will tend to a fixed amount. in conditions like this there isn't much to do, as the word you wait is the best choice.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:24:04 AM

Everybody is panicking when others selling like a fool of senselessness. Bitcoin dropped from 20k to 6k only because people were greedy not because Bitcoin is mistake in a technology world.

When bitcoin prices drop below $ 10k, everyone is worried that bitcoin will continue to drop below $ 1000, this is natural because investors are always monitoring developments, especially the negative news about bitcoin that makes things worse.
Indeed nothing to be worried when the prices drops so hard. When their is negative news let’s calm and be patient during the status of the market. This blockchain technology would have more adaptions and I think will occur a recovery.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: