Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:39:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Korea Customs Service Partners with Samsung SDS to Build Blockchain Platform  (Read 105 times)
Wingleness (OP)

Activity: 458
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:44:06 AM

⁠Samsung SDS will develop a blockchain platform for Korea’s customs agency in order to fight customs fraud and forged documents. Samsung SDS, the IT arm of electronics giant Samsung, will develop a blockchain-powered platform based on Nexledger, which will be used for export customs logistics services. Nexledger is a blockchain platform designed to provide an integrated solution to businesses looking to reduce expenses while managing digital financial transactions and data exchange.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/korea-customs-service-partners-with-samsung-sds-to-build-blockchain-customs-platform?utm_source=Telegram&utm_medium=social
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:18:19 AM

⁠Samsung SDS will develop a blockchain platform for Korea’s customs agency in order to fight customs fraud and forged documents. Samsung SDS, the IT arm of electronics giant Samsung, will develop a blockchain-powered platform based on Nexledger, which will be used for export customs logistics services. Nexledger is a blockchain platform designed to provide an integrated solution to businesses looking to reduce expenses while managing digital financial transactions and data exchange.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/korea-customs-service-partners-with-samsung-sds-to-build-blockchain-customs-platform?utm_source=Telegram&utm_medium=social
This feels very good to hear all these positive news about the bitcoin as I feel like a part of bitcoin family and bitcoin has even helped me a lot in earning and the most importantly it has been so beneficial and has helped me a lot to become a self independent person and for my daily expenses, I need not to put burden on my family as I can bear them by my own and now there are many countries who has legalised the bitcoin in their nation even and I will just prey that bitcoin will end up being declaring as a central currency world wide.
QuebecBTT

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:48:47 AM

The concept of Nextledger does sound interesting and it is something that will help the police or the law to fight against crime and to stop the laundering of illegal substances from entering the country. It just shows that the blockchain technology is indeed useful to us.
MorningTradeNeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:58:01 PM

That's a great news. The new agreement between Korea custom service and Samsung SDS is going to utilise the blockchain system for customs clearance. The new blockchain powered platform is known as Nextledger which will be developed by the IT team of Samsung SDS. 
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:01:42 PM

Great concept! I hope some tokens use this for easy KYC verification for some ICOs that requires KYC. So they don't have the means to block bounty hunters from payment.
btcscal

Activity: 272

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:33:47 PM

That's an amazing news. Nextledger is the blockchain power platform which is being developed by Samsung SDS for custom services. According to the new agreement, Korea Custom Service is collaborating with Samsung SDS to use blockchain technology for performing customs logistics services.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: