Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:04:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many exchanges?  (Read 21291 times)
OrangeII

Activity: 2030
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:57:15 AM

in my opinion there is no effect if there are more exchanges. Because the volume of coins remains the same. In fact, it might be better, because there is a lot of access to selling and buying these coins at different prices ... !!

I cant argue more. The more exchanges we have the better. This means that we have more options where to send and sell our coins. The problem is, which one is legit that would guarantee that it will not close and left the traders with nothing because they ceased to operate. I hope a regualtion to exchanges is better explore which government they are operating.
I think the number of markets will be very good. while it's legit, of course it will give us the option to trade in many places. well, sometimes regulations in one market can hurt us, whether it's due to fee or other problems. however, I feel this is very good.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:45:13 AM

It is to be noted that there are too many exchanges in the world for crypto and working like a stock market in the world from this it will be good that we will easily in the country invest in the crypto and change our investment plans.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1430

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:49:43 AM

Today, only the lazy one doesn't do ICO and try to make a crypto exchange.
Sadly, all of that crypto exchange slogans are "we will be the best among all", "largest exchange" , "worldwiwe", "safe".

I wonder who needs so many exchanges, when most of the users use top 10 exchanges from coinmarketcap and only 1 crappy exchange for shitaltcoins.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:15:08 AM

We are seeing more and more exchanges nowadays. Is it beneficial to the community if we have more of these? What do you think are the benefits and/or the negative impact on having too many exchanges?

I think the boom of exchanges is a good thing. Having more institutions that caters to our cryptocurrency needs such as an exchange is part of the road to global adoption. The more they are, the better the economy.

The only concern i could sense is the issue of security. Even the toughest of exchanges experienced breach already. And if small scale exchanges are out there to compete, their security measures should never be the less as the big ones.

But as to the crypto economy, the more exchanges out there would simply mean a more diversified competition and better exchange rates and fees.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 07:16:49 AM

a lot of exchange gives wider space for tokens and coins that are not as fast as possible listing on the market, this is the advantage of the project owner or ICO side. while the advantage of the coin owner or trader is that they have more opportunities to determine the market and the price they want
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:34:54 AM

We are seeing more and more exchanges nowadays. Is it beneficial to the community if we have more of these? What do you think are the benefits and/or the negative impact on having too many exchanges?

surely there will also be lots of scam exchanges. if the exchange does not have enough volume. I think it will close. and most of the closed exchanges don't return the customer's coin. but there is also a positive side. this makes crypto currency users not difficult to exchange their crypto currencies. so all have positive and negative sides. look for a reliable exchange. more exchanges more risk and more easy
millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:00:25 PM

Too many exchanges, not enough that are decentralized and anonymous.
Well, we have not gotten to that stage yet in which we will be able to see decentralized exchanges making a very good move in terms of the ease when it comes to trading and the liquidity as well.

As far as there would be more competition however, it would make the exchange space to get even much better as we will keep seeing every exchange trying to make sure they put up their A-game so as not to get pushed out and we all know the benefit that will obviously bring to the community at large.

nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:35:56 PM

surely there will also be lots of scam exchanges. if the exchange does not have enough volume. I think it will close. and most of the closed exchanges don't return the customer's coin. but there is also a positive side. this makes crypto currency users not difficult to exchange their crypto currencies. so all have positive and negative sides. look for a reliable exchange. more exchanges more risk and more easy
indeed with many exchanges we will find it easier to choose. on the other hand this will be a healthy competition for many of these exchanges. but we must investigate credibility of that exchange so that it doesn't enter an invalid exchange
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:47:47 PM

in my opinion there is no effect if there are more exchanges. Because the volume of coins remains the same. In fact, it might be better, because there is a lot of access to selling and buying these coins at different prices ... !!

I cant argue more. The more exchanges we have the better. This means that we have more options where to send and sell our coins. The problem is, which one is legit that would guarantee that it will not close and left the traders with nothing because they ceased to operate. I hope a regualtion to exchanges is better explore which government they are operating.
That is a very important point because the more exchanges there will be more choices.
As we all know that we all want the best, with a lot of exchange we can choose the best and we can use the various features that we can.
This is a positive thing because with so many people getting the best service offered by each exchange.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:16:58 PM

There is a demand for crypto currencies and creation of an exchanger its one of the legal ways to earn on crypto currencies. That's the reason why they appear like mushrooms after the rain. Competition among them is also on the high level, but I guess even the exchanger with the most low fees earn such good money that any one from us cannot imagine.
I do not have anything against of so many exchangers, I use those ones which give me the best terms and that's it.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817

🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:18:59 PM

Too many centralized exchanges aren't good. cryptocurrencies spaces need a reliable decentralized exchange to fits with its nature. Nevertheless, A lot of centralized exchanges brings a competition to the exchange's market, it indirectly makes the exchange owners' compete to be the best.

I'm pretty sure decentralized exchanges are pretty difficult to make, as the developers need to make sure that people won't lose their funds one way or another when using these DEXs. It will take time, for sure. I'd prefer waiting longer for a good working product than using a half-working decentralized exchange.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:31:32 PM

Good thing it can bring is the option to choose from the vast amount of exchanges imagine we only have 3 to 5 exchanges globally, they have pros and cons, no major competition, no good promotion, no local support for fiat, low volume potential coins might not get listed as the fees are so high and so on, too many crypto to the market and ICO to take place.
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 04:52:09 PM

it's ok that we have lots of exchanges as long as these exchanges perform according to customers' expectations - honest, quick, and transparent.  exchanges earns the most in crypto and this is why more and more exchanges are built every now and then.  it's good to have few more to prevent those big exchanges from monopolizing the crypto exchange business.
tradcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:53:51 PM

So many exchange are positive sign for Cryptocurrency Market

Few point can be roll out:

1. This is good for crypto market.
2. Good quality exchange can be make new market.
3. Many local exchange can be bring many local trader that can be helps for global crypto trader.
4. Crypto market going spread day by day and exchange can be make one good role.
5. Exchange can be make good competition and it will be help for trader.
6. Many Decentralization exchange can make good role for whole market.
dmamigo

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:06:54 PM

a lot of exchange gives wider space for tokens and coins that are not as fast as possible listing on the market, this is the advantage of the project owner or ICO side. while the advantage of the coin owner or trader is that they have more opportunities to determine the market and the price they want

Not only the coin owner, but it also helps the investor as well. We don't have to like wait for any particular exchange to get the coins listed on their website. And many new ICOs doesn't get listed too easily or quickly in few exchanges, so I think having a vast good exchange is necessary. With more quality exchange in the market, there will be a competition which will make them increase there service quality.

princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:48:54 PM

Yes, you are right... now a days we see many exchange are coming. because crypto market or blockchain industry is growing so fast. many people believe in blockchain industry that's why they invest there money here. more project more exchange then we will get more people for crypto world.
Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:52:58 PM

The main benefit of more exchanges for me is it increases the options when arbitraging.
And you can take advantage of the difference in trading volumes of a currency on the different exchanges.
It also creates healthy competition as each exchange would have to upgrade and improve to keep it's traders, and investors.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:22:35 PM

I think the more choices, the better. Because everyone can find the appropriate exchange according to their own criteria.
But nowadays we need decentralized exchanges, so there is plenty of centralized exchanges. Yep, there also has decentralized exchanges, but personally whenever i need them, i have feel of fear.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:32:02 PM

Many exchanges = more competition = better exchanges

I'd prefer many choices rather than just a small number of exchanges handling majority of the cryptocurrency market. I couldn't think of a downside as of now. But yeah, hopefully we get more decentralized exchanges in the future.
Yes, having the same type of businesses within one ecosystem is that they create a stiff competition for themselves and that certainly will benefit the consumers. In this case, knowing the number of exchanges popping up every day, no exchange will certainly not want to stay non relevant in the long run and will try as much as possible to do what they can to stand out among other exchanges, which means there will be no room for slackers.

Yeah, exchanges and many of them is not a bad thing for the community. Obviously, some will try to stay relevant by upping their game; some will definitely not and then at the end of it all, end up not being able to cope with being in the market. As long as stiff competition is being created, which is what huge number of exchanges will create; it would make investors happier to use any trusted platform to carry out their exchange without any issue.
omarsir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:40:59 PM

Day after day exchanges are too many increased that nobody can understand and feel hesitate to transection
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: