Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:34:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin have a place in the future of finance as a global currency?  (Read 534 times)
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:42:17 AM

no. because bitcoin is the most appropriate asset and medium of exchange, because until now bitcoin cannot be a global currency

george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:47:00 PM

It is impossible to exclude the option that bitcoin will take its place in the global economy , the potential is very large in bitcoin so it is likely that it will become a world currency
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 01:50:28 PM

Football club Juventus issues its own crypto currency. Soon UEFA will comment on this event. Japan legalized crypto-currencies and issued licenses.

Soon the whole world will switch to bitcoin

mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:13:31 PM

Definitely so, but bitcoin and altcoin need more time to grow! At present, is still the first phase of the development process!
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:45:26 PM

Bitcoin has trouble in terms of transactions per second--it is not going to be sustainable when it becomes mainstream in the future. The miner fee might be too high too. It needs to be more scalable first to be used as a global currency.

Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:30:27 AM

Bitcoin has trouble in terms of transactions per second--it is not going to be sustainable when it becomes mainstream in the future. The miner fee might be too high too. It needs to be more scalable first to be used as a global currency.

I think yes bitcoin has a potential in the future to become a global currency. Because i believe the ability of bitcoin, they can do it, difficulties is no barrier.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:34:34 AM

By global i would would half agree. There are countries like venezuela who are struggling with their own currency and need something like bitcoin to take over and help the people

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
theminime

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:40:00 AM

no one can predict the future, but as for my personal opion- probably. it has a 60-40 shot.
Agatha-Akina

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:46:22 AM

It is possible, because it is now widely used, in the future it is even more known. I have a great belief that one day it will become a global payment unit
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:53:13 AM

Well in one sense bitcoin is already a global currency, it can be used by almost
everyone around the world to pay for certain goods online and depending where
you are in retail shops. It can be used to send funds to somebody else around
the world.

Bitcoin does not have any borders.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:42:45 AM

what I think is that adoption of bitcoin will continue as it has been so far and we eventually will reach a stage (we can call it mass adoption) where bitcoin is used by a large portion of the world and is used in a lot of places.
and that means by that time bitcoin has found its way in every aspect of economy and since it is already a global currency things will work splendidly.

as for "alternatives" bitcoin doesn't have to hit a wall for them to show up. they showed up in early days of bitcoin and have been showing up ever since. we have a lot of interesting innovations if you put aside majority of the top 50 coins since sadly the way we sort coins is not based on their technology but based on how big a pump they can get and their market cap.

Only Bitcoin
randall_boss

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:50:02 AM

I don't believe it is a 'currency' class, however I do believe it has its place in the future. As to what that place is, I am unsure, but it will still be around in some way, shape or form
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:44:45 AM

Well in one sense bitcoin is already a global currency, it can be used by almost
everyone around the world to pay for certain goods online and depending where
you are in retail shops. It can be used to send funds to somebody else around
the world.

Bitcoin does not have any borders.

Moreover, I read somewhere that in the near future a person with 1 Bitcoin will be a millionaire. So you can believe or not believe in the cryptocurrency, but when you withdraw your crypto from the wallet, leave there just in case, a little satoshi. But what if!
maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:50:10 AM

I hope that Bitcoin will become a world currency in the future. unfortunately it will happen not earlier than in 15-20 years

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:03:14 AM

I hope that Bitcoin will become a world currency in the future. unfortunately it will happen not earlier than in 15-20 years

Maybe It will happen because we have some lot of tokens and altcoins Is also good experience in crypto maybe in the future one of them will overtake bitcoins price but no one can say.  Huh

tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:47:52 PM

Our world needs a new currency that will be independent and convenient for international payments. And bitcoin may well become this currency, its technology is very successful in this regard. And we have to use it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
M4NDELL

Activity: 221

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:59:33 PM

Bitcoin is likely to become a world currency. There are a number of prerequisites for this, now it is decentralized and people in any country in the world where there is access to the Internet can have it in their assets.
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:48:42 PM

Personally In short, yes, I do believe we will transition towards it and hit a lot of walls along the way while we find acceptance and mass adoption but I believe we’ll eventually hit a point where most of those walls become insurmountable and that’s when the alternatives start to show up..

We’ll start to see various coins battling for the top and it will almost assuredly be an amazing time in our world.

Either way, we’re in for a ride and in the mean time, those individuals saying we’ll hit $50,000 on Bitcoin are not wrong. We’re already on our way now.
I suppose not investing Bitcoin means losing free money everyday. Soon I will see my mother shopping with Bitcoins And i believe world will have a single currency that is Bitcoin.

In my opinion in the future central banks that embrace Bitcoin will have an advantage for some time but in the long run that's equivalent to digging your own grave. Central bank's complex schemes will never beat a p2p money!  Cool
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:59:36 PM

I am looking forward to the year when my country will officially accept bitcoin as a currency and I will be able to freely use it for its intended purpose. It will be very convenient for everyday use and especially for international financial transactions.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:16:01 PM

Bitcoin is a very interesting technology, with a great prospect for the future, and most importantly - it can be used in real life. And this is the most interesting-it is not just an investment, but a technology that can be actively used in everyday life.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: