Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:25:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Asians are the most bitcoin holders in the world.  (Read 1125 times)
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:08:54 AM

We can't really say if this is true we don't know if the majority of Bitcoin users are Asians.
We couldn't tell who knows maybe you are wrong .
Precisely, there's no assurance even the creator is from asia or maybe he just hide its identity but knowing who's holding the big part of bitcoin are still questionable, the good thing is if asian really adopt the system especially the chinese and hindu they got a lots of populations and its really good to know if they will use it in every days transactions.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
randyboy

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:32:48 AM

Most of asians right now are using bitcoin but I was thinking and read comments here that asians are not the most bitcoin holders of the world. I probably say its no because a lot of asians are exploring whats the thing will give them profit and bitcoin save them and give them opportunity to earn more as also in asia not all governments against in bitcoin.
Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:37:28 AM

bitcoin was born in Asia and the majority of users are also Asians. Is it true that the majority of bitcoin holders are Asians. anyone can tell me

This is really true. We can observe it and say that it is really asians. But people from other continents such as America and Europe give importance to bitcoin. Bitcoin has a really huge help.to the economy if we gave time for it to show what it can do. The asian governments must realize it and start using bitcoin.

jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:35:32 AM

bitcoin was born in Asia and the majority of users are also Asians. Is it true that the majority of bitcoin holders are Asians. anyone can tell me

This is really true. We can observe it and say that it is really asians. But people from other continents such as America and Europe give importance to bitcoin. Bitcoin has a really huge help.to the economy if we gave time for it to show what it can do. The asian governments must realize it and start using bitcoin.
good point mate, we shoud start an action that its purpose urge the government to legalize bitcoin and cryptocurrency usage in any stores.its already proven bitcoin make people become prosperous by investing on it.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:11:01 AM

Asia are rather fast when adapting new technology, catalyse by the promise of fortune through crypto market trading. no surprise that Asia championing the crypto market.
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:05:50 AM

Although Bitcoin was born in Asia, its platform doesn't have a feature that detects one holder's nationality and country. It is transacted through clouds and are transparent, hence having no certainty of whose region have the most holding volume.
I guess it really is. As I can observe Asia has a huge population therefore it has really a huge number of users. And we can observe more probably people in Asian countries love to use bitcoin to lessen their burden in love because we all know bitcoin helps in our daily life. Hoping for more countries not only to accept but to legalized.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BerneirBTC

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:49:02 PM

The governments of most Asian countries particularly South Korea and Japan are very cryptocurrency friendly. This is why we have continued to see more of them in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
this is very true. The governments of these two countries are very receptive to crypto, partly because the population is so much into it too. Back in January of this year, the SK government was going to tighten regulations, but the public backlash prevented that.
In Asian I think China is on top because they use their coins in the local markets. Therefore they also invest their cash money in cryptocurrency. We will see cashless society in china very soon. Second is India because lots of Indians invest in trade and hold cryptocurrency. They are the big promoters of cryptocurrency. I am also Asian but in my country cryptocurrency has banned.
ELOCIN

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:26:43 PM

I think it make sense because it's in ASIA where the biggest bitcoin holders are just like China. We know how China's decision to ban cryptocurrency affected bitcoin's price to fall down last year.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
bitcoinMyLife

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:47:45 AM

I really doubt this topic because I read some post in bitcoin discussion that it was somehwere in the continent of America and also it was stated there that the creator also live in their. So therefore I concluded this both story are just a rumor, in just my own perception.
I agree.I cannot make an assurance that it's really in Asia where you can find the most bitcoin holders in the world because as far as i know,bitcoin has been growing in most parts of the world.So there would be bitcoiners in all areas but how plenty of them is what i really cannot tell.
all speculate, but that's not really important, if you look at the biggest holder that is in Asia by looking at the volume in exchange, I think many people from other continents also use exchanges from Asian exchange sites? there are no special calculations that guarantee that your speculate is true..
I don’t think that American are the largest holders of cryptocurrency. America is already holding the world currency market because of their dollar. With the promotion of cryptocurrency they will lose their position in the market and people will use crypto instead of dollar. It is a big loss for America. American government will never allow this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: