Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:03:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to analyse bitcoin in technical way?  (Read 144 times)
Rameshvijay45 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:28:25 PM

Hi friends I want to know the technical ways of analysing the bitcoin and altcoins.and I was trading bitcoin, ethereum and some altcoins for 3months with profited amount.

my way on cryptocurrency is  buying at low price and selling at profitable price this only I was doing repeatedly for 3months.i was grinding the same paste without knowing anything.

now I am interested to learn more with technical things and the depth of cryptocurrency.

I have readed some bitcoin related blogs and watched  videos but they are not telling the technical ways.

So please give some ideas where I will start from and  how I can improve my skills on cryptocurrency?

►◄OPTHERIUM◄►
◄► Synergy of Blockchain solutions™ ►◄
https://optherium.io/
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TTshingeki

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:24:37 PM

In my opinion, It's very hard to analyse bitcoin in technical way because bitcoin , altcoin depend on user and it can be controlled by "shark" or "whale" . You only predict by analyse chart on coinmarketcap read some news but it's still hard to know when btc up or down.
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:48:22 PM
Merited by DdmrDdmr (2)

Hi friends I want to know the technical ways of analysing the bitcoin and altcoins.and I was trading bitcoin, ethereum and some altcoins for 3months with profited amount.

my way on cryptocurrency is  buying at low price and selling at profitable price this only I was doing repeatedly for 3months.i was grinding the same paste without knowing anything.

now I am interested to learn more with technical things and the depth of cryptocurrency.

I have readed some bitcoin related blogs and watched  videos but they are not telling the technical ways.

So please give some ideas where I will start from and  how I can improve my skills on cryptocurrency?

one of the best places to start learning technical analysis is babypips. i recommend starting here: https://www.babypips.com/learn/forex

yes, it's geared towards forex trading, but TA is applicable to all markets including cryptocurrency. the first couple sections are introductory and mostly forex-related. i would skip to "course 3: elementary" and go from there.

for a beginner, i'd definitely emphasize studying support and resistance, moving average analysis, oscillators and divergences. this should give you a good base to work from.

yla1974

Activity: 700
Merit: 380

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:10:31 AM

The only way to learn, is the process. Keep in mind, the market is crypto-currency, it is a gray zone outside of laws and countries. There are present, deception, manipulation, technical malfunctions, the imposition of ideas. In general, quite a fun market. This can not be predicted by technical analysis. We need experience. 2 years of life in this market, you will open a little veil if you survive. Tuition payments, the market takes a real money. In the market, 95% lose.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: