Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:25:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Demoted to Newbie  (Read 474 times)
tazmannia

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:22:51 PM
Merited by gentlemand (1)

Is it good to criticize another person's actions?
You offer a way out of the situation? Do you have suggestions how to get rid of spam on the forum? In section altcoins, solid spam. No one reads messages on page 2 or 3. Read the first post or the topic title, and went to write shitpost. Honestly, I'm terrified of what I've done before and what other members are doing now in the pursuit of betting in bounty companies. What for? for 1,000 coins that won't bring you a million dollars? even $ 100. I of course, can be wrong, but I am sure that the last introduction news, motivate many participants to better work on the forum and me as well.
Many here say, about how that old-timers forum keep merit, as trophies! But I think it's all fiction. I read a lot on the new rules in a variety of topics and even argued with the old participants forum and they all say that the credit should be honest and deserved.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
konfuzius5278

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:12:49 AM

Stupid Admin , nothing to say more. You dont get merrit points Even with 260 Look at me. AND I am no spammer.

I have paid accound but with using it, you are marked as an animal in zoo

Solution is simple. People SHOULD leave BTC Talk if they have some self respects.

Regards
Most of your posts are made in Altcoin boards. These boards are full of spam and it's difficult to get Merit there.
Oh, you calling theymos stupid, but can you offer something better to prevent spam?
I'm not sure why do you feel like an animal in zoo with Copper Member rank? And if you have some self respect, why you still didn't left Bitcointalk?

So even ETH or BCH is an Altcoin. I dont like BTC cause of Reason I often discussed.

I can post where ever I want

The only reason I think is they want more cooper member to pay their servers or feel about running away old hero members and want to keep them with their "upper level feeling"

And I have left nearly BTC already, but for some reason I make some post here. 10x times more I make on Discord :-)

For the german speaking community please visit my Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc4uWvf8yNBVE39YYlI5N9Q
konfuzius5278

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:15:49 AM

Stupid Admin , nothing to say more. You dont get merrit points Even with 260 Look at me. AND I am no spammer.

I have paid accound but with using it, you are marked as an animal in zoo

Solution is simple. People SHOULD leave BTC Talk if they have some self respects.

Regards
Friend Always be respectful to your elders; seniors.
  I can understand the sadness you may be feeling but the man who dares to stand against the challenges; always wins.  So be brave; stand up; fight the challenge.  Try to do the best you can do.  You will find success following you.

To say new newbies can not get junior without merrit is some ok. But put down the existing is an affront.

I had posts with pictures and people suddently complain why pictures not work? I thought it was a 1 day error until I find out my degrade without reason from admin.

For the german speaking community please visit my Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc4uWvf8yNBVE39YYlI5N9Q
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: