Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:11:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: mine crypto  (Read 136 times)
mars1245 (OP)

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:37:46 AM

I want to start mining crypto currency, how can i do so?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mimagneto

Activity: 235
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:00:54 AM

There are many ways to begin mining Cryptocurrencies.  One of the easiest and fastest is Minergate.com.  Although there have been many negative comments associated with this mining pool, it's where I started mining a few years ago, when I was first started learning about Cryptocurrencies.  I quickly began building my own computers and miners afterwards.  At which point I started using my own mining software and various other pools.  One of my favorite line of Cryptoccurrency mining softwares is the line that Claymore has created, and which have become a standard for a lot of miners as well.  But of course, there are other options available as well.  There are a few decisions that you'll have to make:

What coins do I want to mine?
What algorithms are they, and what type of hardware will I need to mine them?
What mining pools do I want to join to mine these particular coins?
How to setup a miner, computer, and script file to run the mining program.
Finally, where will your mined coins go?  To your own wallet or an exchange wallet?

These are most of the issues and questions that you'll have to answer yourself to begin your amazing journey in mining!  I'd say try minergate.com to begin learning, you can start with a laptop, computer, or even a mining rig/ASIC miner.  I personally started with various laptops, and computer towers.  I then began to build my own mining rigs and purchased various ASIC miners.  I wish you all the best on your amazing journey!

mimagneto
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:04:52 AM

Since this is a bitcoin subforum, I'm going to assume you're interested in mining BTC. Take a look at https://www.bitcoinmining.com/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:50:23 PM

There are many scam sites in crypto mining so you must check the mining site before you put your money in it the site of genesis mining is safe but the income in it everyday can be not exist because they subtract their facture price from your income
myhashingmining

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:38:42 AM

Cloud mining can be a viable alternative as long as you do your research and math homework before signing the contract. It's entirely feasible to expect a faster ROI from cloud mining, as long as their fees are reasonable for the hash power you're getting.

Oh, and never get contracts tied to particular equipment. Always go for processing power. That way the provider is obliged to deliver it regardless of equipment malfunctions or things like that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: