-
September 18, 2018, 07:12:36 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 03:30:16 PM by Bakuga

-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mahdie88

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:21:40 PM

Well to be honest, posting long message of explanation gives some people a headache. To make the story short, bounty is way to get the project spread. They will pay us bounty hunters to spread the word and promote their coins/tokens and  we got paid.

Everyone has knowledge before will enter in this kind of work. As usual there is no grantee to get money of from that project. B'coz even a legit project if they didn't get the amount they need, it will stop and close the project and you as bounty wasting time and get nothing. I do have respect for those people here has higher ranks who gives posting a project. Its one of my way of prof that the project will gives as best.

❒ SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬ ❒
The Smart Mining Company
 █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █
Alone055

Activity: 971
Merit: 197

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 08:01:59 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 10:23:54 PM by Alone055

I wonder why you have never got any Merit even after writing such big posts.
Oh, yes! It is not about the length, but it is about the point you are conveying through your post, and if what you convey has nothing useful, it is not needed, no matter how long it is.
Learn to be constructive and give out the things that the community needs to know. And then writing articles as big as this one might benefit you as well and earn you a Merit or two.

For sure you are right, but i don't think that this post is big..

It's big enough, IMO.

Bakuga (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:16:28 PM

I wonder why you have never got any Merit even after writing such big posts.
Oh, yes! It is not about the length, but it is about the point you are conveying through your post, and if what you convey has nothing useful, it is not needed, no matter how long it is.
Learn to be constructive and give out the things that the community needs to know. And then writing articles as big as this one might benefit you as well and earn you a Merit or two.
For sure you are right, but i don't think that this post is big..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: