Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:49:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is happening to Bitcoin?  (Read 381 times)
Lukiti Janete

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:34:56 PM

I have already missed this big news. However, is is only the normal fluctuation of Bitcoin. Perhaps, some people sold bitcoin and some people bought Bitcoin at same times, then generating this fluctuation. Therefore, you don't worry.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Stephanie Fernandes

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:36:14 PM

I have just checked this news again. You know it is not a big change, it has just moved $ 400 in fast speed. It will not impact more on Bitcoin status now. Therefore, we are patient and conscious now.
vagsun

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:49:51 PM

Today we have saw 2 type Bitcoin movements! Firstly Bitcoin price has fallen with quickly to 6100$. And then everything is changed and jump to 6500$ with speed. What is going on with BTC?
Its not at all a surprising moment. Bitcoin can fall to any extent and can even rise to any extent. Its the nature of bitcoin. Bitcoin is highly volatile and it will keep on fluctuating every single day, rather every single moment. Now 1btc=$6393. So don't worry about these small movements in the price of bitcoin, just wait for $20k Grin Cheesy.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:25:21 PM

We are still in the correction stage and, in my opinion, it might last a few more years.
A few more years of bear market? That's highly unlikely with how we're moving forward technically and also based on the events that we have to go through. The block halving is the most important factor.

The block halving is pretty much the only event that's guaranteed to take place, and it has also proven to lift the market up far before the halving actually kicks in. In other words, I'm more confident about the market than you are.

Obviously, that doesn't mean the price can't go down in the coming months, but we're not endlessly going down. The process that takes the most time is the run-up to the actual all time high, but that's a concern for later.

Reaching $10,000 within 12 months from now is what I consider to be an all time high, based on normal demand.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:42:49 PM

I have already missed this big news. However, is is only the normal fluctuation of Bitcoin. Perhaps, some people sold bitcoin and some people bought Bitcoin at same times, then generating this fluctuation. Therefore, you don't worry.

Bitcoin is bit stable between  $6200 to $6300 which shows fluctuation is in very less number. Also price of bitcoin is not going down under $6000 which gives positive result for the coin and hoping the best days to come ahead for investors who invested large amount in bitcoin....

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: