Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:54:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what affects crypto prices???  (Read 154 times)
hildacitra

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:13:07 AM

I am also not in that smart as others, but I try to give my opinion based on what I ever read in several source. It is probably can be an informative post for readers. As conventional currency, Bitcoin price is also influenced or effected by market demand/supply of Bitcoin itself. So, what makes its price very fluctuative?, because there is no entity control its price. It is price is effected by bitcoin holders. So, if you are holding Bitcoin now, you are one of the men that decide the price of bitcoin. If you sell it, definitely the price will run downs.

ugr_erkn92

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:21:47 AM

Normally we say that supply and demand affect. Apart from this, politics, media, manipulations of big money holders, FUD, anything imaginable affects the market. Also anything that affects the bitcoin price has the ability to affect the entire market.
Vicrey

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:24:06 AM

silvers and golds are not connected in crypto, they are in different field and markets so how do you think that? crypto is cannot affect anything out side it, unless people sold their things to buy crypto or vise versa, each other markets down/falls has their own reasons why, meaning crypto volatile is from investors who use it daily in trading.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: