Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:49:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Feel like quitting  (Read 1381 times)
Scientest

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:47:58 PM

hey, you become Jr member again. BTW, there is nothing related to quit from the market with being a newbie here. I wonder if you are a real investor or just here trying to get sympathy. A real investor never act like what you have done, lol  Wink Anyway, I would recommend to have more knowledge on the crypto market and only then invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:49:31 PM

Honestly there are more reasons to quit? When I see my rank become a newbie again I feel empty and nothing to do. And in the other side I see the market price falling without changes. But it keeps on falling down. Literally like I am far on achieving my goals. Can someone help me on what strategy I will do to get some merit points and how to do when the market price is low?

Like some people already pointed to you, you can do social network campaigns and translations if you can and get chosen(that one is more tricky) and earn that way.

It's easy to be in the forums since years relaxed and say that the merit system is easy, but the fact is that people only gives 1-3merits even if you try hard. With very few exceptions. Some are in fact really picky also.

However, getting to member is not that hard it only takes time. Learn to write better and you can do it, of course it's harder to persist when you're not seeing reward for your effort.
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:50:49 PM

In time to stop and leave this great art. It means avoiding losses. But I think that now is not the right time to leave. The best is yet to come.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:52:40 PM

Just be patient and keep persevering, with the rank of the forum, the only thing I tell you is that try to put quality instead of quantity, at first is difficult to get merit, can take you up to 10 post quality, but if you really contribute to a conversation, you can quickly climb up without even noticing.

Bitcoin to the moon
Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:58:47 PM

Honestly there are more reasons to quit? When I see my rank become a newbie again I feel empty and nothing to do. And in the other side I see the market price falling without changes. But it keeps on falling down. Literally like I am far on achieving my goals. Can someone help me on what strategy I will do to get some merit points and how to do when the market price is low?

You know what they say, “If you feel like quitting, think about why you started.” You may be facing failure right now but with determination, it’ll surely go down to success. In order for you to get merit, always post something that is meaningful and related. Do not post something that is unrelated or offensive. To have updates regarding about the market, always check here in the forum about topics related market prices or visit websites that observes the market price every minute.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Vart4varta

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:00:12 PM

Hi, I think that at the moment you do not need to give up. in the near future, we are waiting for the bull period, and we will return what we have lost during the bearish period.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:11:29 PM

Quitters never win! Don't give up! If you believe in crypto, you will make it here. You only need to step up your game and things may turn around for good.
Write good and quality post to get merit, but merit shouldn't poss a serious problem though since you can still participate in content creation and others with a newbie rank. I think the right knowledge and mindset is needed to pursue and achieve your goals. Cheers!!!
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:12:12 PM

Quitting is not the best answer you cannot achieve everything in a day there is always a gradual process to everything good in life,there would be challenges in trying to earn btc but be strong, work harder and  be patient.It would be good
offstage

Activity: 336

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:14:54 PM

It is the real quitting time. So many people just leave cryptocurrency because so much money just lose every day.

twtr2
Copper Member

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:31:48 PM

The best way I see is that you have to write usefull posts on this forum. Only it can help to get a better runk. And if we talk about coins price the best strategy is to HODL I think.

kagawawa

Activity: 314

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:38:40 PM

You should not give up early and discourage.At the present you should actively do and post more and post quality post i think you will be donated Merit index and will change the level.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 07:02:14 PM

Don't give up mate and now you are back to Jr. Member, you need to cheer up. Even though the market is down and we have a massive loses on our portfolio. We need to be positive and think about long-term goals.
Bunk67

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:33:48 PM

Don't quit let be patience with things it will soon get better market price will be normal and we will soon enjoy crypto

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:40:53 PM

In general, the occupation of cryptocurrency, whether it is an investment or a bounty, implies different problems. At the forum, many are now faced with a problem, and they need to be overcome and continue to work. Similarly, with the market - you have two choices: either finish or continue to work
Michail.

Activity: 205

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:54:52 PM

Not only are you disappointed, everyone is frustrated because of the market, but almost everyone is optimistic! in cryptography wins the one who is patient and able to wait)))

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:02:50 PM

Well the new rank requirement was a great way to keep the forum clean of spammers who are just here to make what they can take from this great forum without any contributions to the growth and development of this community and the only way to gain merit is by making constructive and helpful post and any one who found your post helpful will award merit to it. And on the market price since cryptocurrency is a highly volatile network it depends on the flows of demands for the commodity in other to affect it price, the best thing to do in this regards is to hold your assets till you see the market recovering again.
Hoxysado

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:04:08 PM

there can be some bad times when you are ready to give up and when you do not want to go in any jore but do not give up? it is just temporary
Hoxysado

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:04:57 PM

the price is low just jow it will not be like this for all the time so you nee dto wait for a while and ypu will se i was right

Actually theirs a lot of thread here on how to gain merits just continue reading and eventually you will achieve your goals. as i notice we have the same rank and i know the felings of getting harder to rank up because of the merit system. I guess lets just continue what we are doing and hoping for the best in the future.
fen32

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:09:05 PM

There is one important truth (where there are ups and downs) you should not give up everything. You must always believe in lushchee and go in without turning off the path. Wink Smiley

jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:59:56 PM

Thats not healthy at all if you quit after so much has been put in then you wont has started life is not a bed of roses challenges only makes us stronger and a better person.Take it to be the survival of the fittest and pull through no matter what  encourage yourself that someday it will get better
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: