Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:33:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN] GYM LEDGER PRESALE - THE 1ST HEALTH BAND WITH HARDWARE WALLET⭐⭐⭐⭐  (Read 1674 times)
neuran (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 288
Merit: 0

GYM Rewards, Mine with Your Body!

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 03:54:12 PM

The same project already had an ICO. I do not seem to be confused. There was advertising on the Internet, and there was a campaign on the bounty hive. Please specify what the status of the past fundraising, and why the new one started. In general, the idea is good-mining during a biceps workout))

Hi There,

We barely made it on the past campaign. However, we still delivered the product. You can download the GYM Rewards app and start mining with your body here: https://gymrewards.io (iOS beta is under Apple REview, we have been back and forth, but finally looks like it should eb approves very soon)

Users were asking us to sell our own health band. So we decided to build it and take it one step further by building the first wearable hardware wallet. GYM Ledger, this campaign is to fund and pre-sell the Ledger. And like we did before, we will deliver no matter what.

Pretty impressed with the visuals. I normally never invest in ICOs, but the GYM Ledger reward for 0.7 ETH is promising.
Will join the bounty as well.

Thanks, we are working VERY hard on exceeding expectations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
su1kata

Activity: 406
Merit: 22

HQ German Translator

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 04:13:51 PM

Hi Community!

I'm proud to announce, the ANN Thread is now available in german, here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5043145.0
neuran (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 04:25:03 PM

Hi Community!

I'm proud to announce, the ANN Thread is now available in german, here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5043145.0

Genial!

su1kata

HQ German Translator

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 05:29:00 PM

Hi Community!

I'm proud to announce the Whitepaper is now available in german HERE
neuran (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 07:15:10 PM

Whoever is interested in becoming a GYM Ledger Reseller can register here: https://goo.gl/forms/vypKbdSq9I57RoRJ3

cctothemass

Activity: 686
Merit: 287

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:18:40 PM

neuran, okay, I understand difference between gym rewards and gym ledger. But one more thing. After gym rewards token sale we have GYM eth tokens with that contract https://etherscan.io/address/0x92d3e963aa94d909869940a8d15fa16ccbc6655e.
Then we swapped to EOS blockchain with this contract https://www.bloks.io/account/gymrewardsio
What a contract will be on GYM ledger project? it will be the other token?
neuran (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 07:33:14 PM

neuran, okay, I understand difference between gym rewards and gym ledger. But one more thing. After gym rewards token sale we have GYM eth tokens with that contract https://etherscan.io/address/0x92d3e963aa94d909869940a8d15fa16ccbc6655e.
Then we swapped to EOS blockchain with this contract https://www.bloks.io/account/gymrewardsio
What a contract will be on GYM ledger project? it will be the other token?

Great question, The GYM Ledger device will stake its GYM ERC20 Tokens on it and their will also be a one way cross blockchain from LGR to GYM EOS. So a good strategy would be to keep the LGR for staking in the device and keep swapping the staking profits for EOS GYM. At least that is what I plan to do. ;-)

See the tokenomics sheet for more details https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/2f7059ee-5bac-4e70-b3d8-c1ed9e88b803

cctothemass

Activity: 686
Merit: 287

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:57:05 PM

neuran, thanks! Now I completely understand economy of that tokens.
Ledger GYM tokens can stake on ledger device. If I don't have ledger GYM tokens, can I mint them on ledger device?
Will EOS or ledger GYM tokens be in priority for listing on the big exchanges?
neuran (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 12:47:55 AM

neuran, thanks! Now I completely understand economy of that tokens.
Ledger GYM tokens can stake on ledger device. If I don't have ledger GYM tokens, can I mint them on ledger device?
Will EOS or ledger GYM tokens be in priority for listing on the big exchanges?

You need to buy Ledgers to be able to mint.
Both will list. EOS First, Ledger after ICO.

cryptomeo

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:50:17 AM

For ayone looking for GYM Ledger info in Chinese, please take a look below.

Chinese ANN thread,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5044175

su1kata

HQ German Translator

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 07:26:18 AM

Hi Community!

I'm proud to announce, Bounty Thread is now available in german here

appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:27:46 AM

The same project already had an ICO. I do not seem to be confused. There was advertising on the Internet, and there was a campaign on the bounty hive. Please specify what the status of the past fundraising, and why the new one started. In general, the idea is good-mining during a biceps workout))

Hi There,

We barely made it on the past campaign. However, we still delivered the product. You can download the GYM Rewards app and start mining with your body here: https://gymrewards.io (iOS beta is under Apple REview, we have been back and forth, but finally looks like it should eb approves very soon)

Users were asking us to sell our own health band. So we decided to build it and take it one step further by building the first wearable hardware wallet. GYM Ledger, this campaign is to fund and pre-sell the Ledger. And like we did before, we will deliver no matter what.

Tell me, your wallet, which you decided to create, is it a competitor to companies like trezor? After all, it is also hardware wallets? What have you done already? Or are these just plans to create a hardware physical wallet? What industries will you order it at?
number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:17:36 AM

we are waiting pre-sale! i guess very good promotion buying token with smartband.. we have 8 hours for GYM LEDGER ICO good luck everybody  Cool

Thanks! We have a few hours delayed. But we are about to launch! Stay tunes!

Is monitoring this thread the best way to not miss out on anything? Maybe you have a Twitter or something? I forgot, sorry
neuran (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 02:13:02 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2018, 02:26:22 PM by neuran

Hi There,

Tell me, your wallet, which you decided to create, is it a competitor to companies like trezor? After all, it is also hardware wallets? What have you done already? Or are these just plans to create a hardware physical wallet? What industries will you order it at?

Hi There, Yes, it competes with other hardware wallet. However, we are adding it to a health band, this gives you a wearable format, plus also gives us heart rate monitor for the already successful GYM rewards App. People are using any Bluetooth Monitor to earn GYM EOS tokens on the app. We are building ours but also including a hardware wallet. We already have an agreement to build the device in China.

We will create physical wallet and the supported wallets for ETH (Plus Tokens) , BTC and LGR. We are working on to partner for EOS (and its tokens wallet) and Tron (and its tokens) with existing wallets.

appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:21:25 PM

Hi There,

Hi There, Yes, it competes with other hardware wallet. However, we are adding it to a health band, this gives you a wearable format, plus also gives us heart rate monitor for the already successful GYM rewards App. People are using any Bluetooth Monitor to earn GYM EOS tokens on the app. We are building ours but also including a hardware wallet. We already have an agreement to build the device in China.

We will create physical wallet and the supported wallets for ETH (Plus Tokens) , BTC and LGR. We are working on to partner for EOS (and its tokens wallet) and Tron (and its tokens) with existing wallets.

Thank you for the detailed response
those who produce wallets such as a trezor, now these are large technological Giants, but I think that this is a very large sector ))

the cryptocurrency will only develop and the need for projects like yours will grow.
neuran (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 06:27:11 PM

Hi There,

Thank you for the detailed response
those who produce wallets such as a trezor, now these are large technological Giants, but I think that this is a very large sector ))

the cryptocurrency will only develop and the need for projects like yours will grow.

I agree, plus we are the first wearable. Smiley Carry your crypto at all times Smiley. In the future we will implant you a capsule in the neck. LOL Just kidding, well Almost kidding Smiley

mokriak

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:59:12 PM

Gymledger project has been added to blockchain BASE.INFO

neuran (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 07:57:50 PM

Gymledger project has been added to blockchain BASE.INFO

Thanks Badge added to the website.

bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:32:28 AM

this is one of the new projects that is very interesting and I see pre-sales are still running, hopefully, the target can be achieved so that general sales are getting easier in attracting a lot of support from investors.
neuran (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 04:39:58 AM

this is one of the new projects that is very interesting and I see pre-sales are still running, hopefully, the target can be achieved so that general sales are getting easier in attracting a lot of support from investors.
Thank you, we will deliver no matter what!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: