Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 10:36:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN][ICO] STIPS|FinTech - BOOST YOUR CRYPTOINVESTMENT 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 25677 times)
jasper909

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:30:51 PM

Index and 20Fund are already launched... That's a good sign.
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:44:24 PM

After looking on the list of the partners of FinTech, I think it will be some kind of promising project in the future.
With it's capability on the asset management, it would be able to help us protecting our asset and utilize it as the best possible way.

cryptalice

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:21:22 PM

Hi team! It is quite strange to see soft cap and hard cap at this level, usually projects want to raise more. Why didn’t you set a bar higher?
StipsFinTech

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:34:08 PM

This project is very good for investing in crypto currencies, because it is very decentralized well.
I want to ask if this project will have a plan to hold a bounty? I am sure this project will be a big success.
Well, we don’t see ICO as the way to make profit, we see it as an investment that we need to make our product.
cryptalice

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:12:38 PM

This project is very good for investing in crypto currencies, because it is very decentralized well.
I want to ask if this project will have a plan to hold a bounty? I am sure this project will be a big success.
Well, we don’t see ICO as the way to make profit, we see it as an investment that we need to make our product.

Oh, I see. That makes sense. Which features will your token have?
StipsFinTech

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:43:48 PM

The token constitutes the core of the STIPS|FinTech ecosystem. Users will receive tokens for providing valid information and spend them as payment for the extended functionality of the platform.
cryptalice

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:53:03 PM

The token constitutes the core of the STIPS|FinTech ecosystem. Users will receive tokens for providing valid information and spend them as payment for the extended functionality of the platform.

Are you planning to list STIPS token in an exchange?
StipsFinTech

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:33:52 PM

Sure. In Q1 2019 we are going to list STIPS tokens on HitBTC, IDEX, Bibox, Liqui, Cryptopia, EthFinex. In Q3 2019 we are going to list STIPS tokens on Bittrex, BINANCE, BITFINEX.
cryptalice

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:48:41 PM

Sure. In Q1 2019 we are going to list STIPS tokens on HitBTC, IDEX, Bibox, Liqui, Cryptopia, EthFinex. In Q3 2019 we are going to list STIPS tokens on Bittrex, BINANCE, BITFINEX.

Great! And what if you don’t raise your soft cap?
StipsFinTech

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:18:28 PM

All investments will be returned.
cryptalice

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:46:58 PM

Thank you for your answers! Do you have a TG or Discord group?
StipsFinTech

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:12:43 PM

Thank you for your answers! Do you have a TG or Discord group?
Sure! We are always happy to chat Smiley  https://t.me/stips_official_chat
TSchwa

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:01:54 AM

On your website it says “The lack of full-stack solutions for cryptoasset management” as one of the current “problems” on the market supposedly. What makes you think that?
StipsFinTech

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:10:34 PM

On your website it says “The lack of full-stack solutions for cryptoasset management” as one of the current “problems” on the market supposedly. What makes you think that?
Hi! Our own experience in finance and the said market that would be.
TSchwa

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:42:54 PM

And what is it exactly?
StipsFinTech

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:08:37 PM

And what is it exactly?
Our team members have more than a decade worth of experience in financial institutions, such as: Liechtensteinische Landesbank, JULIUS BAER, Credit Suisse and UBS.
TSchwa

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:37:13 PM

And what is it exactly?
Our team members have more than a decade worth of experience in financial institutions, such as: Liechtensteinische Landesbank, JULIUS BAER, Credit Suisse and UBS.

Ok it just seems to me the market is oversaturated with projects of this kind for some reason
StipsFinTech

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:07:18 PM

And what is it exactly?

Ok it just seems to me the market is oversaturated with projects of this kind for some reason
Well, you won’t be entirely wrong for thinking that, but you’re missing the key point. Our solution is full-stack, which means we’re determined to build an entire ecosystem for smart investing and asset management. One of our goals is to build the community motivated to independently conduct research and update the information on assets and teams behind them. No irrelevant, incomplete or biased information. Isn’t that a win-win for every single player on the market?
TSchwa

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:33:15 PM

And what is it exactly?

Well, you won’t be entirely wrong for thinking that, but you’re missing the key point. Our solution is full-stack, which means we’re determined to build an entire ecosystem for smart investing and asset management. One of our goals is to build the community motivated to independently conduct research and update the information on assets and teams behind them. No irrelevant, incomplete or biased information. Isn’t that a win-win for every single player on the market?

Haha yeah you got me there! Do you have a working prototype or something so I could take a look at how it’s gonna ugh look?
StipsFinTech

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:41:07 PM

And what is it exactly?

Haha yeah you got me there! Do you have a working prototype or something so I could take a look at how it’s gonna ugh look?
The Oculus platform is under development right now. The beta is set for Q4 release, so keep an eye out for it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: