Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:34:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN][ICO] STIPS|FinTech - BOOST YOUR CRYPTOINVESTMENT 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 25642 times)
korvd (OP)

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:11:49 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2018, 12:22:23 PM by korvd

STIPS|FinTech is a decentralized crypto-finance ecosystem for smart investing and asset management

PRODUCTS/launched

Index STIPS20

Professional Cryptocurrency Index

Product Description: We have developed an index that can be used by all players in the cryptocurrency industry. This index allows users to follow the dynamics of the cryptocurrency market on the 20 most capitalized positions.
Target Audience: All participants in the cryptocurrency industry who want to receive independent and current market information. Funds, investors, traders, institutional investors.
Index Website: stips20.io

STIPS|20Fund

Open Tokenized Index Fund

Product Description: STIPS|20Fund is the first open index cryptocurrency fund on NEM blockchain architecture. This is a fund with a transparent and classical asset management strategy. It follows the STIPS20index, which includes the TOP-20 cryptocurrencies. Investors can make investments to our fund at any moment and get a transparent mid-market yield.
Fund Website: stips20fund.io

Our Ecosystem

Market Overview

MVP

STIPS|Oculus
First decentralized trading, analytics and management platform

Goal of STIPS|Oculus is to build an easy-to-use, functional and decentralized analytics platform to get together all players of cryptocurrency market for highly efficient investing.

STIPS|Smart Fund
Decentralized solution for your investments

The fund is an important part of Oculus platform. Significant part of the platform features is focused on smart-investing and gives users access to the information so that they could make informed decisions about cryptoassets. At the same time most of the users are not ready to make independent decisions and it’s important for them not to have analytical tools, but tools to transfer assets for management. We will allow our user to choose algorithm/fund/traderand to transfer his/her assets for management.          

How it Works

Token Generation Event

TGE DateSeptember 2018 – January 2019
  Pre-ICONovember 15, 2018 - December 15, 2018
  Token NameSTIPS
  Tokens Issued242 367 507 STIPS
  Token ArchitectureEOS
  Tokens for Sale146,151,260.50 STIPS
  STIPS token priceRaised on private sale $1.4 M
I Stage ($1.4 M -$4.4 M) - $0,07
II Stage ($4.4 M -$7.4 M) - $0,085
III Stage ($7.4 M -$11.4 M) - $0,1
  Payments AcceptedUSD, BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, EOS
  Token TypeUTILITY token
  Soft Cap$4,400,000
  Hard Cap$11,400,000

Distribution of STIPS Tokens       Use of Funds Based on the ICO Results

Our Team

Dmitrii Kotegov, CEO

Vasili Belokryletski, CBO

Nikita Kutsenko, CMO

Pavel Evtikhov, CTO

Sergey Fedorov, Architect of Stips20 Index

size=16pt] Our Partners[/size]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newspeakenthusiast

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:50:11 PM

Hey team, I got a couple questions
First and foremost - what are you fundraising for? Usually it's just one thing like a platform or something, but I see 4 products here. Confuses me a little
StipsFinTech

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:14:30 PM

First and foremost - what are you fundraising for? Usually it's just one thing like a platform or something, but I see 4 products here. Confuses me a little

Hi! Well, STIPS|FinTech is an ecosystem that unites several elements:

Index STIPS20 — Professional Cryptocurrency Index [LAUNCHED];
STIPS|20Fund — Open Tokenized Index Fund [LAUNCHED];
STIPS|Oculus — First Decentralized Trading, Analytics and Management Platform;
STIPS|Smart Fund — Decentralized Solution for Your Investments.

As you can see, two of the products have already been launched, and Oculus is currently in the MVP stage. It's scheduled for Q4 release.
newspeakenthusiast

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:34:10 PM

As you can see, two of the products have already been launched, and Oculus is currently in the MVP stage. It's scheduled for Q4 release.

Alright, so what's the plan then? We wait until the launch of all 4?
StipsFinTech

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:47:39 PM

Not at all, you can already use Index STIPS20 and STIPS|20Fund. Oculus will take its time.
You can visit stips20.io and stips20fund.io for additional info.
newspeakenthusiast

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:00:20 PM

Not at all, you can already use Index STIPS20 and STIPS|20Fund. Oculus will take its time.

Will do! There are also no clear dates of the token sale, and September's running out. Any insights into that?
StipsFinTech

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:25:57 PM

Will do! There are also no clear dates of the token sale, and September's running out. Any insights into that?

We want to make sure everything goes exactly as planned, so the dates are still being figured out by the team. We will let the community know the moment it's decided on.
newspeakenthusiast

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:56:39 PM

We want to make sure everything goes exactly as planned, so the dates are still being figured out by the team. We will let the community know the moment it's decided on.

Okay, thank you for the answers!
StipsFinTech

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:32:52 PM

Okay, thank you for the answers!

You're welcome! Come again if you have more questions
Nick808

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:37:19 PM

too big a price for such a project as it seems to me. your requests are hardly close to reality because the development of such an idea costs less money than you indicated in your softcap.
automatik

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:16:20 PM

what’s stage I stage II and stage III? what happened to the good old presale and crowdsale?
StipsFinTech

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:44:41 PM

what’s stage I stage II and stage III? what happened to the good old presale and crowdsale?

It’s just another way of putting it (:
Stage I is private, Stage II is presale and Stage III is the ICO.
automatik

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:05:52 PM

It’s just another way of putting it (:
Stage I is private, Stage II is presale and Stage III is the ICO.

alright, cool. what is your token built on?
StipsFinTech

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:41:47 PM

too big a price for such a project as it seems to me. your requests are hardly close to reality because the development of such an idea costs less money than you indicated in your softcap.

I'm afraid your estimation is far from truth. IBM developers we referred to initially set a $10+ million price for the realization of our idea. Eventually we managed to find a team for it with just as much experience and lesser demands.

Also keep in mind that one of our main competitors —Santiment Network Token (SAN)— raised more than $20M, eventually taking their capitalization up to $500M in January.
StipsFinTech

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:08:49 PM

I'm afraid your estimation is far from truth. IBM developers we referred to initially set a $10+ million price for the realization of our idea. Eventually we managed to find a team for it with just as much experience and lesser demands.

Also keep in mind that one of our main competitors —Santiment Network Token (SAN)— raised more than $20M, eventually taking their capitalization up to $500M in January.

The STIPS token is a EOS token. It is a utility-token built on the EOS blockchain.
EgyKing

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:11:22 PM

Does the STIPS project have plans to hold a bounty program or airdrop program in the near future?
automatik

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:43:58 PM

The STIPS token is a EOS token. It is a utility-token built on the EOS blockchain.

why not Ethereum?
StipsFinTech

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:14:28 PM

Does the STIPS project have plans to hold a bounty program or airdrop program in the near future?

We do have such plans, yes! Look out for the announcements.
StipsFinTech

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:48:30 PM

why not Ethereum?

EOS is arguably safer in general and has a lot of useful features!
automatik

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:09:04 PM

why not Ethereum?

EOS is arguably safer in general and has a lot of useful features!

ok, what if I asked you why you need blockchain at all?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: