Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:27:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hate against bounty hunters!!!  (Read 826 times)
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:39:03 AM

Your first idea for me is vague please do elaborate.

1. What does this forum mean to you? What do you like about it and why are you here?

Well, honestly I am here to earn a little bucks through micro earnings. What i liked about the forum is that I can learn so many ways of earning or how to use bitcoin. Plus i know the latest news about crypto and how to deal with it.

2. Should bounties be attached to this website? Why or why not?
For me no because once those certain users are only up for bounties they will surely do not contribute something at all. If we allow them to grow like that here then that is a big problem IMO

3. What else can we do against shitposting and spamming (or do we need to do anything at all?).

As a individual the only thing you could to is to start changing from yourself. If you can do that then you already is contributing something to this forum.
Reporting can help to remove spam but it will still go back. We are in forum and this a collaborative effort that everyone should participate.
You know what spamming is
You know what trolling,scamming is all about and you will start to avoid then thank you.

4. What do you think about the decision of the administrator?

They know what they are doing so we just have to support and share our thoughts that they might consider
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: