SANDRA EVANS
Lauda
Sylon
Criptix
BountyPortal
Hhampuz
Wapinter
Avirunes

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Overview of Bounty Managers  (Read 20537 times)
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:34:42 PM

Good to see Yahoo is going unbeatable in the pool but still only few people answered to the pools so we need more voters to determine the ratings but my pick will be yahoo because he is the best of all others and he will do his work at perfection but now he is not taking much bounty campaigns because most of them were scam.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daboy_Lyle (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:45:44 AM

Daily pool result

09/22/18
Code:
09/22/18 Total of 25 Votes
Names                    Votes          Ratings(%)
Yahoo62278                13               52%
Parodium                   5               20%
AmaZixOfficial             2                8%
BlockEye                   2                8%
julerz12                   1                4%
aerys2                    1                4%
Hotachy                    1                4%
deadley                    0                0
Arteezy.rtx                0                0
hilariousanco            0                0
BlockHash                  0                0
SocialCloud            0                0
SANDRA EVANS            0                0
Lauda                      0                0
fara_buduk

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:37:45 AM

Good to see Yahoo is going unbeatable in the pool but still only few people answered to the pools so we need more voters to determine the ratings but my pick will be yahoo because he is the best of all others and he will do his work at perfection but now he is not taking much bounty campaigns because most of them were scam.
This was different from Yahoo62278 and until now he had retained his loyalty as a gift campaign manager and had taken a cautious attitude in choosing projects and 95% of projects handled had been successful and prize hunters were never disappointed by participating. why is that not included in the selection of the name sylon, which is a BM which has long been competent in handling gift programs

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3167

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 11:25:58 AM

I missed many people in this list. Lauda, Wapinter, needmoney, Atriz, Edwarded and hilariousandco.
These people are best along with the above mentioned list.

I didn't add aTriz, Wapinter and needmoney due to their negative trust. Bounty Managers with bad reputation isn't good to be added here.
Ok, but then why did you added Sylon? He also have negative trust rating. And he is one of the worst managers on Bitcointalk, not sure how you can list him together with "good managers".
I haven't faced most of managers on your list, but I want to ask question. Is ahmedjamal1998 who is listed here is an alt account of jamalaezaz https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=721115? If yes, I think he shouldn't be on this list.

Maybe OP can change the thread name to "Overview of Bounty Managers". Without good, then all managers can be listed here.
Also, managers who handle only one or two campaigns can be promoted as campaign managers It's more an incident.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:06:52 PM

I missed many people in this list. Lauda, Wapinter, needmoney, Atriz, Edwarded and hilariousandco.

I didn't add aTriz, Wapinter and needmoney due to their negative trust. Bounty Managers with bad reputation isn't good to be added here.
Ok, but then why did you added Sylon? He also have negative trust rating. And he is one of the worst managers on Bitcointalk, not sure how you can list him together with "good managers".
I haven't faced most of managers on your list, but I want to ask question. Is ahmedjamal1998 who is listed here is an alt account of jamalaezaz https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=721115? If yes, I think he shouldn't be on this list.

Maybe OP can change the thread name to "Overview of Bounty Managers". Without good, then all managers can be listed here.
Also, managers who handle only one or two campaigns can be promoted as campaign managers It's more an incident.
But already we have lot of threads with same content about the signature campaign manager and bounty managers so I think these kind of pool has been better and also can list the good bounty managers can help the newbies to select the bounty programs but it is completely user based opinions not technical analysis right?

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:10:46 AM

I see lots of good campaign managers are missing. wapinter. btcltcdigger, arshe. sinatra and many more. Op if ad them it would be a good and useful thread. and also there is similar threads like this. so if it's not complete then it does not worth.
you must complete your research.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:24:32 PM

But already we have lot of threads with same content about the signature campaign manager and bounty managers so I think these kind of pool has been better and also can list the good bounty managers can help the newbies to select the bounty programs but it is completely user based opinions not technical analysis right?

Agreed. This should accept communities input. If a manager has negative trust enlist him still but inform people that he has negative trust. That will still help.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:30:57 PM

I see lots of good campaign managers are missing. wapinter. btcltcdigger, arshe. sinatra and many more. Op if ad them it would be a good and useful thread. and also there is similar threads like this. so if it's not complete then it does not worth.
lol - I don't know which world do I live in but seems like there is a different world for altcoin projects in bitcointalk. Man, those mentioned are are fuckin rule breakers, multi-accounting cheaters, and most importantly, terrible bounty managers. It takes real scammers to recognise scammers. I'm certain why cunts on this thread like these managers.
fara_buduk

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:23:23 PM

Agreed. This should accept communities input. If a manager has negative trust enlist him still but inform people that he has negative trust. That will still help.
I think we should not judge from negative beliefs in every manager, so he will be included in the ranks of BM who are incompetent, more than that, we also have to calculate how many project programs they handle and what percentage of the program is successful and unsuccessful, even fraud, it's a fair assessment, later because they can also be victims like investors who evaluate projects very carefully but it turns out they still fall on scam projects

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:00:40 PM

I think we should not judge from negative beliefs in every manager, so he will be included in the ranks of BM who are incompetent, more than that, we also have to calculate how many project programs they handle and what percentage of the program is successful and unsuccessful, even fraud, it's a fair assessment, later because they can also be victims like investors who evaluate projects very carefully but it turns out they still fall on scam projects

Scam projects not about the hands on bounty manager you handle it.

Most of the trusted managers looks to wait for the payment confirmation and escrow who deals the fund. If all set only some managers agrees for the bounty handling.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:04:13 PM

lol - I don't know which world do I live in but seems like there is a different world for altcoin projects in bitcointalk. Man, those mentioned are are fuckin rule breakers, multi-accounting cheaters, and most importantly, terrible bounty managers. It takes real scammers to recognise scammers. I'm certain why cunts on this thread like these managers.
Among in the selection only 5 ive known and the rest are unknown or I'm not just really aware on their existence and you are right seems like theres a different world when it comes to alt bounty projects.
Talking about yahoos reputation then theres no doubt if he would stand out when it comes to bounty handling yet hes popular already when it comes to Bitcoin signature campaigns after all these years.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:18:31 PM

Among in the selection only 5 ive known and the rest are unknown or I'm not just really aware on their existence and you are right seems like theres a different world when it comes to alt bounty projects.
As I said, there's a different bitcointalk inside the bitcointalk for the bounty hunters. Own set of 'good' managers, own rules and basically a totally different purpose. I wish theymos just starts a different sub-domain for the bounty hunters. He'd make millions from the traffic. (Provided he spams that forum with as many adds as possible since giving the best user experience for the bounty hunters is not a necessity)
Daboy_Lyle (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:43:56 AM

I changed the layout and updated some informations. After the pool reach lots of vote I'll  their ratings and the listed bounty managers on the pool.
For recommendations post in this order
Code:
Name:
Profile link:
Portfolio:
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:42:53 AM

I agree with you, they are trusted managers and have many good projects.
should be able to be registered as a manager who deserves to be appreciated.
don't forget sylon too
Boy100502

Activity: 6
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:56:00 PM

Newbies can't vote but I would like to reply here as my votation.
+yahoo62278 I didn't join any campaign but I saw his/her reputation with a very good performance.

zhekinsp

Activity: 882
Merit: 126

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:51:36 PM

Newbies can't vote but I would like to reply here as my votation.
+yahoo62278 I didn't join any campaign but I saw his/her reputation with a very good performance.

He is one of the best and most wanted campaign manager and you can see that in the pool too he got 64% of total votes this is because he helps to keep the forum spam free with selective participants and only pick the legit projects for advertising by him.Tha is why he have so much reputation here.

Daboy_Lyle (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:41:20 AM

Pool result on 10/18/18

Code:
10/18/18 Total of 76 Votes
Names                    Votes          Ratings(%)
Yahoo62278                48                63.2%
Parodium                   5                6.6%
AmaZixOfficial             8                10.5%
BlockEye                   2                2.6%
julerz12                   2                2.6%
aerys2                   2                2.6%
Hotachy                   1                1.3%
deadley                    0                0
Arteezy.rtx                1                1.3%
hilariousanco           0                0
BlockHash                  1                1.3%
SocialCloud           0                0
SANDRA EVANS           3                3.9%
Lauda                      2                2.6%
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:22:56 PM

I don't know much about the bounty campaigns because most of them were turning into scam in nowadays even the best manager Atriz became scammer at some project but it is really good to see yahoo with more points than other this shows why he is not taking any shady or worthless projects but he is not managing too much campaigns now a days,our forum is in scarce now for campaigns.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Scheede

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683

Love is the answer

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:35:50 PM

I wonder I couldn´t find him in this poll, so I suggest to add him:

Name: Criptix
Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=255027

Portfolio: Peculium Bounty ICO: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2368249.0,
Peculium Airdrop: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2249486.0,
Peculium Bounty CCO: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3187771.0
Aimedis: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=477451
and probably more

Trust: 0: -0 / +0

In the German community many users follow the bounties he´s managing, just because he is managing them.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██