Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:23:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]  (Read 824 times)
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 11:51:22 AM

THIS ICO IS A SCAM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5041014.0

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:30:39 PM

Where is the team? Teams haven't linkedin and social media account on website. BlockAip have to be transparent to make people believe in you.

bro, forget about them... they want $38 million for 70% of issued tokens, there is a huge probability that no one will do anything after the token sale event. And also these issue with a project team to which you refer... it may be just a scam, or even if it is not a scam then just remember sapien, sola, flixxo, veracity, skrumble... this category of projects is not worth investing in it.
Apneal

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:52:55 AM

bro, forget about them... they want $38 million for 70% of issued tokens, there is a huge probability that no one will do anything after the token sale event. And also these issue with a project team to which you refer... it may be just a scam, or even if it is not a scam then just remember sapien, sola, flixxo, veracity, skrumble... this category of projects is not worth investing in it.

Disagree folks. I have no idea whether the BlockAIp is a scam or not but what I totally agree with the BlockAIp idea that it is a time to have an alternative to traditional social nets. I personally pissed off with FB. It was recently hacked again. LinkedIn lost our data as well. I reckon that blockchain can make difference. Vote for social and media powered by blockchain.
Vigel

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:01:05 AM

Great project! I really like.
But why just sit and wait for the development of this project, when you can wait and participate at this time in the bounty program of an excellent project? https://t.me/InnovaMinex
Apneal

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:06:08 AM

I like the concept idea, I believe that this will work properly. Yet, I saw the interview with one of your developer he is fany guy but he did good. I didnt fully understand the gist of your project at first but after watching the interview it has become more evident.
By the way, I saw some negative comments with quasi “investigation” with regards to the BlockAIp team in BTT. It seems like someone hardly tries to lift his/her own reputation instead of finding the truth. I personally checked this and find that only one guy is look similar but the rest are totally different people.
So that, my massage to the BlockAIp team is: there is no reason to worry, carry on what have you been doing ignoring shameless actions.
Good luck!
BlockAIp (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:00:58 PM

The incident has been resolved eventually and everything is working out in accordance with our plan.
Thank you very much for your concern, we appreciate it.
Beyond excited to announce, that we have posted a prototype of our platform on the BlockAIp website for the reason that everyone can examine it and leave his or her comments.
Follow us in social networks, at the moment there are only 75 773 568 tokens left at a discount of 5%.

I like the concept idea, I believe that this will work properly. Yet, I saw the interview with one of your developer he is fany guy but he did good. I didnt fully understand the gist of your project at first but after watching the interview it has become more evident.
By the way, I saw some negative comments with quasi “investigation” with regards to the BlockAIp team in BTT. It seems like someone hardly tries to lift his/her own reputation instead of finding the truth. I personally checked this and find that only one guy is look similar but the rest are totally different people.
So that, my massage to the BlockAIp team is: there is no reason to worry, carry on what have you been doing ignoring shameless actions.
Good luck!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: